Among those who voted for the president, there are few regrets. But there are questions about whether he'll even finish his four-year term.
One year after the 2016 election, I think we should all congratulate ourselves on still being alive. -Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- US Navy to Run Rare 3-Carrier Military Exercise in Pacific
- Trump tells China’s Xi he believes North Korea solution can be found
- Russia: Possible Trump-Putin meeting still being discussed
- ‘Not sorry’: Trump campaign digital director doesn’t regret promoting Russian propaganda on Twitter
- US Defense Secretary Jim Mattis is looking at ways to bring Russia into compliance with arms control treaty
- Study: Fox spent nearly 12 hours pushing the Uranium One pseudoscandal over the last three weeks
- Florida school is selling bulletproof panels that can be inserted into students' backpacks
North Korea’s leading newspaper finally mentions Trump’s speech, in the context of anti-Trump protests in South Korea. Likens his words to “war mongering, filthy rhetoric spewing out of his snout like garbage that reeks of gun powder to ignite war.” No official response yet... - Will Ripley, CNN
Diplomacy Doesn't Seem To Be Trump's Forte
The U.S.’s ranks of diplomats are losing key leaders at a “dizzying speed” as the State Department struggles to recruit talent amid a hiring freeze and sinking morale in the Trump administration, according to a new essay from a top ambassador.
At this point I don't want to see Trump’s taxes anymore. I want him to release his list of current medications. - Andy Borowitz
- GOP lawmaker calls for Mueller to be fired in speech on House floor
- The Wilbur Ross Scandal Isn't About Russia, It's About Corruption
- Bannon: McConnell should 'tender his resignation'
- Mark Steyn 'Jokes' That Going Fishing With Hillary Clinton Could Leave Him 'Sleeping With The Fishes'
- Alabama frat under investigation after president dressed like Trump and chased students posing as ‘Mexicans’
- Richard Spencer bounced a $10,000 check to rent out the University of Florida’s auditorium: report
- Rand Paul tweets reports questioning ‘landscaping dispute’ theory
- ‘This kinda sucks’: GOP state senator whines he may lose his job as police haul him away during DUI arrest
- Sean Hannity announces on his radio show that Fox News has hired former Trump adviser Sebastian Gorka
- House Judiciary chairman announces retirement
- Tim Tebow declined to speak out against white supremacist rally at University of Florida
- CMA Hosts Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood Ridicule Trump In Song
Trump 2016: "China has raped America."
Trump 2017: "I don't blame China for taking advantage of another country."
See? Our mistake was thinkin' Trump saw "rape" as a bad thing.- Tea Pain
|Flynn&Son in happier times.|
Wah. Michael Flynn Is Having A Sad.
Former White House national security adviser Michael Flynn has expressed concern about the potential legal exposure of his son, Michael Flynn Jr., who, like his father, is under scrutiny by special counsel Robert Mueller, multiple sources familiar with the matter tell CNN.
Trump campaign had NO CONTACT with Russia.
OK, Flynn had contact with Russia.
Flynn and Sessions had contact with Russia.
Flynn and Sessions. Also, Don Jr., Manafort and Kushner.
OK: Flynn, Sessions, Don Jr., Manafort, Kushner, Page and Papadopoulos. But THAT'S IT!
(Maybe.) - Judd Legum
Trump told Japanese dignitaries he “never knew there were so many countries.” I pray there was a translator who just said something smarter. - Bette Midler
Here's A Man Bringing A Smile To Jury Duty
Rock The Voter News
- Dem Senator: Big loser in Tuesday election was intolerance
- Barack Obama turns up for jury duty, fellow prospective jurors freak out
- Ex-WH photographer: Obama hasn’t changed since he became a senator
- Bill Clinton: Trump's rhetoric on "fake news" mirrors world dictators
- Donna Brazile criticizes Barack Obama's 'titanic ego' in her new book
- Donna Brazile Questioned If Seth Rich's Death Involved Russians, Or His Race
- Donna Brazile Felt 'Betrayed' By Tapper Condemnation Over Debate Question Flap
- Hillary Clinton Rejects Donna Brazile’s ‘Rigging’ Allegations: ‘That Just Wasn’t the Case’
Electionfreude - Jeff Tiedrich
What In The World Has Happened To Donna Brazile? She is with David Clarke, that beyond crazy former sheriff from Wisconsin who is a Trump supporter.
Wow. TSA Sucks At Their Job. Who Knew?
An undercover operation has revealed that Transportation Security Administration screenings at airports fail for the most part.
Homeland Security investigators found that, more than 70 percent of the time, undercover officers were able to get through TSA checkpoints with mock knives, guns and explosives, the House Homeland Security Committee was told Wednesday. Just two years ago, testing found a 95 percent failure rate, reports CBS News correspondent Kris Van Cleave.
FEMA is finalizing plans to airlift displaced Puerto Ricans, currently staying in shelters on the island, to New York and Florida. FEMA has never done this “air breach” before. - David Begnaud, CBS News
- Trump’s chief economist insists tax cuts for the ultra-rich will ‘trickle down’ to ‘a lot of people’
- NASA is working with Uber on its flying taxi project
- Chrome will start blocking annoying website redirects
- Carrier to lay off hundreds more workers — despite cash deal with Trump to save jobs
The 85 richest ppl on Earth now have as much money as the poorest 3.5 billion so PLEASE give 'em another tax cut so they can create jobs already. - John Fugelsang
The DOJ Dictates That AT&T Must Sell CNN To Close Deal
U.S. antitrust regulators and AT&T Inc sparred on Wednesday over whether the wireless carrier would be required to sell Time Warner Inc’s CNN cable network as a condition of approval of its deal to buy the media company.
The U.S. Department of Justice has demanded significant asset sales in order to approve the $85.4 billion deal, sources told Reuters on Wednesday, and asked AT&T to sell CNN-parent Turner Broadcasting or its DirecTV satellite TV operation in discussions on Monday.
ATT - Time Warner should take DOJ to court ASAP. Demand discovery of all Trump/WH communications on this deal. - Richard W. Painter, chief White House ethics lawyer for Pres. George W. Bush