The respected ex-MI6 officer told Guardian journalist and author Luke Harding that his FBI contacts greeted his intelligence report with ‘shock and horror’
Blake Shelton is the sexiest man alive
McDonald's is our top restaurant
A reality TV performer is our president
the aliens will never come down & give us warp drive. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 4 dead after California shootings; gunman tried to enter school
- China Sending Envoy to North Korea After Trump Talks With Xi
- Donald Trump 'deserves death penalty' for insulting Kim Jong-un, says North Korean state media
- Collapsed state housing in Iranian quake shows corruption: Rouhani
- Kremlin: law on media 'foreign agents' is our response to US measures
- Russia used a network of 150,000 Twitter accounts to meddle in Brexit
- Cards Against Humanity is buying a piece of the US border
Apparently Alabama men have a hard time remembering hanging out with Russians or 14-year-old girls.- Andy Borowitz
The Torture Continues
The Senate on Tuesday narrowly confirmed Steven Bradbury to join the Department of Transportation, with two Republicans voting with Democrats in opposition over Bradbury's authorship of so-called torture memos during the George W. Bush administration.
Murderous dictator Duterte serenaded Trump with a Filipino love song.
Vlad, somebody’s tryin' to steal your man! - Bette Midler
- He said he was a Washington Post reporter offering a reward for dirt on Roy Moore. It wasn't true.
- Steve Bannon is quietly looking for a way out of the Roy Moore debacle: report
- NY GOP official quits position over Republican tax bill: report
- Donald Trump tweeted about the wrong mass shooting after California rampage
- Congressman's nonsensical Uranium One chart was just asking to become a meme
- Republican governors gather amid party setbacks, turmoil
- Fox News Legal Analyst Who Claimed Women Lie About Harassment Steps Down as Head of Law Firm
- Trump fans want Hillary Clinton impeached—even though she's not president
- MSNBC panel shreds Jeff Sessions’ suspiciously bad memory: ‘Beauregard must be southern for I can’t recall’
- Fox’s Tomi Lahren: Black liberals are trying to re-segregate America and it’s ‘disgustingly racist`
- Scaramucci wants to write a book about his long, illustrious career at the White House
- Twitter Flips Out Over Moore Attorney Talking About Ali Velshi’s ‘Background’: ‘Holy F*cking Sh*t’
- Fox News Host, Shepard Smith, Destroys Conspiracy Theory About Hillary Clinton and Uranium One
If Shepherd Smith gets fired, I think he'll be the first male Fox News employee not terminated for sexual harassment. - Erik Bransteen
|Follow me, little Trumpkins.|
On Aug. 3 of last year, just as the US presidential election was entering its final, heated phase, the Russian foreign ministry sent nearly $30,000 to its embassy in Washington. The wire transfer, which came from a Kremlin-backed Russian bank, landed in one of the embassy’s Citibank accounts and contained a remarkable memo line: “to finance election campaign of 2016.”
That wire transfer is one of more than 60 now being scrutinized by the FBI and other federal agencies investigating Russian involvement in the US election. The transactions, which moved through Citibank accounts and totaled more than $380,000...
Roy Moore’s wife says he is a ‘Godly’ man… he just has to learn to keep his psalms off high school girls. - Chelsea Handler
Rock The Voter News
- House Dems introduce articles of impeachment against Trump
- Poll: Majority of American voters favor stricter gun laws
- Justice watchdog report on Clinton email and Comey issues expected in spring
- ‘I teach my kids to stand up to bullies’: Ted Lieu tells CNN why he won’t stop mocking ‘Lyin’ Jeff Sessions’
Jeff Sessions testified again as part of the Russia investigation. And at one point, he was questioned about his stance on marijuana. You know, cuz it’s a little odd when a guy’s anti-weed, but seems to “forget” every conversation he’s ever had.- Jimmy Fallon
Judge Rules Sessions Can't Extort Sanctuary Cities
A federal judge in Philadelphia ruled Wednesday against the Trump administration's policy of withholding law enforcement grants from so-called "sanctuary cities,"...At issue is Attorney General Jeff Sessions' stated policy of withholding any federal law enforcement aid to sanctuary cities.
Jeff Sessions testified about the Trump campaign and Russia providing some much-needed details about things he remembers nothing about. - Stephen Colbert
- Consumer bureau chief announces resignation
- China's Geely buys US flying car start-up
- 'Mutineers' hit back as tensions rise over Brexit bill
- Papa John's issues weak apology after blaming NFL protests for drop in sales
Having to pay slightly higher taxes because you're so damn rich is pretty much a sign you've already won. - John Fugelsang
Denver Has Marijuana And Soon-To-Be Transportation Tubes! What A Combo!
Arrivo founder Brogan BamBrogan joined Colorado transportation officials in Denver Tuesday to announce a partnership to create a network of roadside tubes at the congested heart of the city that promises to whisk drivers and their cars to their destinations at speeds of up to 200 mph.
I'd bet Benjamin Franklin would have been really good on Twitter. - Neil deGrasse Tyson