Matt Lauer was fired from NBC News on Wednesday after an employee filed a complaint about "inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace," the network announced.
One by one, we're finding out the true character of the male journalists who treated @HillaryClinton (and her voters) with seething disdain.- Peter Daou
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Donald Trump 'will take care of it' after North Korea fires ballistic missile 'capable of striking anywhere in US'
- War-crimes suspect ingests 'poison' during court ruling
- Trump shares violent anti-Islam propaganda videos from far-right British politician
- White House defends Trump's Muslim tweets
- British PM: It's 'wrong' for Trump to have retweeted anti-Muslim videos
- Dem lawmaker accuses Trump of inciting hatred: 'The solution is impeachment'
"It's not even lunchtime yet and so far Trump...
- Said to boycott CNN
- Accused Joe Scarborough of murder
- Threatened a possible nuclear war
Mueller! Where the hell are you?!"
~ Leo Kapakos
White Supremacists Are Ecstatic Over Trump's Snuff Film Tweet
Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke praised President Trump on Wednesday for sharing videos from a far-right British politician purporting to show violence committed by Muslims
The President of the United States just retweeted videos by Britain First, a fascist political hate group. The leader of the free world now officially endorses global white supremacy. - Eugene Gu, MD
We're all pretending that Trump calling Sen. Warren "Pocahontas" in front of Navajo Code Talkers is the worst thing he has done to the Native American people.
I remember when he took their sacred land and treated them like human garbage to build the Keystone Pipeline. - gettinoticedmo tweet
- NEW POLL: Roy Moore up 5 points in Alabama Senate race as he regains momentum
- Louisiana GOP Sen. Kennedy opposes controversial Trump judicial nominee
- Don Jr meeting with House Intel next week
- Trump: Top Democrats Who Skipped WH Meeting Are ‘All Talk, No Action’
- Trump revives unfounded conspiracy theory suggesting MSNBC host Joe Scarborough killed an intern
- Scarborough’s brother: I supported Trump all along but he just crossed the line
- Jake Tapper: Trump is "indecent" and "inhumane" for bringing up death of former Scarborough staffer
- Rex Tillerson says the State Department doesn't need as much cash because the U.S. will solve global conflicts
- GOP looks to jam Democrats in shutdown fight
- John McCain: Hillary Clinton Should 'Do The Right Thing' And 'Shut Up'
Idea: somebody should tell Trump they want to make a 3-D scan of his head for a statue but really it’s an MRI. - John Mayer
Trump Revives Birther Conspiracy
President Donald Trump still thinks former President Barack Obama wasn’t born in the United States.
The New York Times reported Wednesday that in recent months Trump has been reviving his “birther” conspiracy theories about his predecessor.
Matt Lauer lost his job.
Charlie Rose lost his job.
Mark Halperin lost his job.
Glenn Thrush lost his job.
Billy Bush lost his job.
Harvey Weinstein lost his job.
Kevin Spacey lost his job.
But in politics...
Conyers still in Congress.
Moore still running.
Trump still President.
- Ana Navarro
FEMA Needs To Be Investigated
After Hurricane Maria damaged tens of thousands of homes in Puerto Rico, a newly created Florida company with an unproven record won more than $30m in contracts from the Federal Emergency Management Agency to provide emergency tarps and plastic sheeting for repairs.
Bronze Star LLC never delivered those urgently needed supplies, which even months later remain in demand by hurricane victims on the island.
Rock The Voter News
- Barack Obama offers to share secret files on aliens if you help in the fight against AIDS
- A Warm Welcome In Boston For Hillary Clinton
- Top Dem Lawmakers Reportedly Urging Conyers To Resign From Congress
hey, remember in 2016 when the news channels gave Trump hours of free airtime and never challenged any of his lies? that worked out pretty good for everyone. - Jeff Tiedrich
Fake News Correspondent Grabs Woman At Lecture
Lucian Wintrich, White House correspondent for the far-right website Gateway Pundit, was arrested by UConn police after an altercation at the event he was speaking at Tuesday night.
At one point, Wintrich left his place at the podium in Andre Schenker Lecture Hall, rushed up the steps of the auditorium and grabbed a woman. The crowd reacted quickly, swelling with pushes and shoves until police led Wintrich out into the hallway and then into a restroom.
They went easy on Trump but wouldn't let Hillary catch a break... and now we know why #LaueringTheBar - Richard Hine
- American Air Accidentally Gave Too Many Pilots Christmas Off
- NBC News has fired Matt Lauer from the Today Show after receiving a complaint of inappropriate sexual behavior
- Garrison Keillor Accused Of 'Inappropriate Behavior,' Minnesota Public Radio Says
- Apple's newest operating system -- High Sierra -- allows someone to gain administrator access without a password
"NBC knew exactly what it was doing here. The network was treating this like an episode of 'The Apprentice' in which Trump stars and ratings soar. Lauer had turned what should have been a serious discussion into a pointless ambush. What a waste of time." - Hillary Rodham Clinton
Good Luck, Chipotle! Love Your Burritos!
Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. rallied after founder Steve Ells agreed to step down as chief executive officer, clearing the way for a new leader with the operational expertise needed to pull the burrito chain out of a two-year slump.
Experts Advise Against Throwing Laptop Across Office Even Though It Will Feel Incredible. - The Onion