Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.), an outspoken critic of President Trump, shocked his colleagues on Tuesday by announcing that he will not run for reelection.
Flake went on to blast Trump and Republicans in a Senate speech, accusing his party of abandoning "core principles" in favor of "anger and resentment."
Weird how the more the President lies & insults, the more makeup & cleavage Sarah Huckabee Sanders wears. - Randi Mayem Singer
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 'We're there because ISIS and Al Qaeda are': The Pentagon gives new details on Niger ambush
- Rex Tillerson Says The Taliban Is Welcome In The Afghan Government
- North Korea's missile tests a concern for airlines: industry executive
- US Clears Bill Browder to Enter, Rebuking Russia
- Protester throws Russian flags at Trump, accuses him of "treason"
- Myanmar Rohingya crisis: US withdraws military assistance
- Nicaragua to join Paris climate accord, leaving US and Syria isolated
- Sarah Sanders: Comparing Niger to Benghazi is ‘just a cheap attempt to try to taint this president’
Why Did Trump Give $25,000 To This Gold Star Family? It Is So Odd.
The grieving family of a fallen American soldier received a $25,000 check from President Donald Trump on Monday, fulfilling a promise made months ago by the Commander in Chief during a condolence call.
Trump could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot someone and the House GOP would open another investigation into Hillary's emails. - Jeff Tiedrich
GOP Senator States Scary Facts About Trump
President Donald Trump and Sen. Bob Corker dramatically escalated their feud on Tuesday, with both lobbing insults ahead of a Capitol Hill lunch between Trump and GOP senators to project unity on their ambitious agenda.
- House GOP leaders open probe into FBI's handling of Clinton investigation
- Trump rips Corker: Says senator is 'negative on anything Trump'
- Corker fires back at Trump: 'Same untruths from an utterly untruthful president'
- GOP Rep. Disputes Corker's Trump Criticism: 'I Don't Think He's Unstable'
- Trump Heads to Dallas as Deadline Looms for Release of JFK Files
- Roy Moore: Gay marriage ruling ‘even worse’ than 1857 pro-slavery decision
- Kid Rock says ‘f**k no’ to running for Senate
- "She attacked me." 'Morning Joe' hosts call out the "hypocrisy" of Melania Trump anti-bullying campaign
- Black baseball player says pro-Trump waiter in Alabama refused to serve him over kneeling during anthem
- Small company from Trump Interior chief's hometown wins massive contract to restore Puerto Rico's power
- Sally Yates breaks Twitter silence to warn against normalizing Trump's "complete indifference to truth"
- Key Russia investigator to attend Senate lunch with Trump
- ‘Putin’s favorite congressman’ gets slapped with travel restrictions over fears he’s compromised by Russia
Trump Cancels Entire Schedule to Focus on Choosing Insulting Nickname for Bob Corker. - Andy Borowitz
At least Bob Corker managed to get Trump to stop attacking the NFL and a soldier's pregnant widow on Twitter for a little while.- OhNoSheTwitnt
I Wish Pope Francis Would Tweet About This
Bill O'Reilly has repeatedly blamed reports of sexual misconduct on a politically motivated media. On Monday, he admitted that he also blames a higher power.
"You know, am I mad at God? Yeah, I'm mad at him," O'Reilly said on the latest episode of his web series, "No Spin News." "I wish I had more protection. I wish this stuff didn't happen. I can't explain it to you. Yeah, I'm mad at him."
I can't believe our country got so divided by a guy that probably can't divide. - Blake Hammond
2 Republicans Hearts Are In The Right Place But Puerto Rico Needs Dinero! Rapido!
At least two Senate Republicans are delaying swift passage of a disaster aid package — demanding that Puerto Rico be made permanently exempt from a 1920 law that has complicated efforts to send supplies to the hurricane-ravaged territory.
I believe with my heart and soul, and my father does and this administration does, that no one can best the American worker. - Ivanka Trump right after she ordered her new line of shoes that are made in China. These people have no shame.
Rock The Voter News
- Obama is the only president since Nixon who didn't face an independent investigation
- Colbert guesses what Bush whispered that made Obama crack up
- Female Russian Spy Tried To Gain Access to Hillary Clinton Inner Circle By Posing As An Accountant
- Clinton calls Russian uranium reports "baloney," says Republicans scared of Moscow links
- Black Men for Bernie organizer has sued Hillary Clinton and DNC for FRAUD
When women said they wanted daycare options at work, they didn't mean to take care of the 71yr old man-baby in the WH. - Alt Fed Employee
UK Conservative Censorship? Probably.
British universities rounded on a lawmaker on Tuesday for asking them how they teach Brexit to students, a move many academics felt might be a prelude to censorship.
- Lonely Planet tells the world to visit cheap Britain
- Sears Stops Selling Whirlpool, Ending 100-Year Partnership
- Trump kills Obama rule aimed at protecting independent farmers from big food companies
- Brexit: MPs quiz Facebook over Russian-linked 'fake news'
- Cryptocurrency Acceptance Takes off Nationwide with Top Airport Parking
The GOP tax plan is basically Mr. Monopoly guy holding the poor upside down by the legs and shaking nickels out of their pants. - Erik Bransteen
Brilliant, Michigan State University!
A new generation of see-through solar cell technology could soon be used to harvest the massive energy potential of building and car windows, cell phones as well as other objects with a transparent surface.
Scientists at Michigan State University detailed in a paper in the journal Nature Energy how highly transparent solar applications could “nearly meet U.S. electricity demand” and drastically reduce reliance upon fossil fuels.
I love autumn in L.A., when the leaves change on my screensaver photos. - Conan O'Brien