A majority of Americans now believe the country is "going to hell in a handbasket", according to a new Fox News poll.
Fifty-six percent of voters said in the Thursday poll that things are "going to hell in a handbasket." A majority of voters across party lines also said they view people as behaving more rudely than in the past.
Trump Attacks Greedy Puerto Ricans for Wanting Food, Water. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Sanctuary' Cities Targeted by ICE in Immigration Raids as Nearly 500 Arrested
- Confused by the Trump administration, North Korea reaches out to ex-US officials
- Russia warns US not to take action against its media outlets
- San Juan mayor hits back at Elaine Duke: 'This is not a good news story. This is a people are dying story.'
- Rihanna to Trump: 'Don't let your people die'
- Dem: Trump’s attacks on San Juan mayor include ‘not so subtle veil of racism and sexism’
- Fake black activist accounts linked to the Russian government sought to amplify racial tension during 2016 election
- 'You Should Be Outraged,' Air Force Academy Head Tells Cadets About Racism On Campus
Imagine the geniuses who can't get diesel to a nearby island masterminding a war with Iran. - Matthew Yglesias
This Is So Scary
The United States on Friday ordered 60 percent of its staff at the U.S. Embassy in Havana to leave amid mysterious health attacks on American diplomats.
Trump Adds To His Russian Tie Collection
Trump’s nominee to chair the Justice Department’s criminal division previously served as the attorney for a Russian bank that was named in the infamous dossier known as the infamous “golden showers” dossier. Brian Benczkowski previously worked for Trump’s campaign as well as the liaison between the transition team and the Justice Department before taking the job for Alpha Bank to sue BuzzFeed for publishing the dossier.
Trump : "We can wipe North Korea off the map."
"Can you get supplies to Puerto Rico?"
Trump : "It's not that easy because of a big ocean."- Gord Macey
- Christopher Wray was installed as the eighth FBI director today. Notable absences: Predecessors Comey and Mueller
- Trump calls Merkel four days after election victory to congratulate her
- Price took military jets to Europe, Asia for over $500K
- Don Lemon shuts down conservative defending Price: ‘Is there nothing you won’t make an excuse for?’
- Interior Secretary Zinke traveled on charter, military planes
- Trump Jr. brags about flying commercial
- All right, everyone, Jared Kushner really is a male
- Anti-abortion groups fuming over GOP failure to defund Planned Parenthood
- White nationalist rally canceled in North Carolina
- "I'm not in the hospital," says GOP senator who Trump keeps describing as being in the hospital
- Stephen King on Trump’s tax plan: Trump ‘couldn’t give a s---’ about working class
- Librarian faces backlash for rejecting book donation from Melania Trump
Trump had a chance to fight for the flag in Vietnam — he got 5 deferments instead. - Joy Reid
After Trump Tweets Insults, The Mayor Of San Juan Declines Meeting Trump
The White House on Saturday said a Puerto Rican mayor dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Maria “might be too busy doing TV” to meet with President Trump during his visit to the island on Tuesday.
The response follows sharp criticism by Trump of the mayor of San Juan, Carmen Yulin Cruz. Cruz has maintained in media appearances that her city, the capital and largest city in Puerto Rico, desperately needs more assistance than the Trump administration has provided in the wake of Hurricane Maria.
Melania to host a discussion on opioid abuse. She says unless you have to have sex with Donald Trump, you have no excuse to be on drugs.- Chelsea Handler
And the inverse... can you imagine HRC talking about "grabbing guys by the dick" on a hot mic and not being crucified for it. - Jeremy Bobbit
Rock The Voter News
- Air Force Academy Lt. General delivers powerful speech on race after slurs found in dorms
- Voters trust Jimmy Kimmel over GOP on health care: poll
6 Trump advisers use private email: Less than a day's worth of coverage.
Hillary uses private email: PEOPLE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT IT. - OhNoSheTwitnt
Gen. Honoré: "He doesn't give a damn about poor people, doesn't give a damn about people of color."
- Trump Lawyers Ask Court to Toss Suit Over Business Holdings
- Technology stocks drive S&P to record high
- Donald Trump's Pants on Fire claim about the estate tax, small businesses and farms
- Elon Musk: Rockets will fly people from city to city in minutes
- VW's Dieselgate bill hits $30 billion after another charge
When Ronald Reagan cut corporate tax rates in 1986 wages fell for four years straight. - Robert Reich
ANOTHER Data Breach. This Time Whole Foods.
Whole Foods Market says it’s investigating a potential hack or theft of customer payment card information at in-store taprooms and restaurants.
Hugh Hefner is being buried next to Marilyn Monroe so he can continue exploiting her for eternity. - Warren Holstein
You don't want to know what I went through yesterday. But I will briefly tell you anyway.
I was knocked offline. My cable company told me I had a virus. After 36+ hours, I am back online.