(CNN) Two US intelligence agency chiefs refused to say on the record Wednesday whether President Donald Trump asked them to downplay investigations into whether there was collusion between Russia and Trump's presidential campaign last year.
I don't get how anyone sane accepts a political appointment from Trump right now. It's like volunteering as a tribute for the Hunger Games. - Anna Navarro
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam Trump
- Iran Assails Saudi Arabia After Pair of Deadly Terrorist Attacks
- Death toll rises to 8 in London Bridge attack after body is found in river
- North Korea slams Trump's decision to pull out of Paris accord as 'the height of egotism'
- Acting US ambassador to China quit over Trump climate decision
- Senators introduce military 'revenge porn' bill
Trump Wanted Cloud Lifted
President Trump wanted then-FBI Director James Comey to "lift the cloud" over his administration caused by the investigation into Russian election interference.
Only in a Trump White House can Jeff Sessions keep his job for lyin' to Congress but lose it for not obstructing justice.- Tea Pain
- CNN's Toobin: Comey testimony establishes Trump obstructed justice
- Republican Senators Dining, Meeting With Trump Two Days Before FBI Director
- Eric Trump calls father's critics 'not even people'
- Trump blocked some people from his Twitter account. Is that unconstitutional?
- Palin accidentally bashes Florida Republicans in Paris accord meme
- Kansas Republicans raise taxes, ending their GOP governor's 'real live experiment' in conservative policy
- '‘How does he not contradict himself?’ Sarah Huckabee Sanders struggles to make sense of Trump’s tweets
Hey Sarah! Here's Some Suggestions From the
AHNC House Of Fashion Sense
There, fixed it. You're welcome!
|I want my job back.|
Trump Nominates FBI Chief On Twitter
President Donald Trump announced Wednesday he plans to nominate Christopher A. Wray, the former assistant attorney general in charge of the Justice Criminal...
"Democrats aren't people," says Eric Trump, shedding his skin to reveal his chitinous exoskeleton. - Jeff Tiedrich
"Democrats are not even people" will be Eric's prison tattoo. - Tea Pain
David Duke says Jews aren't white. Eric Trump says Democrats aren't people. So I guess today begins my new life as a purple dragon. - OhNoSheTwitnt
Rock The Voter News
- Obama says Paris accord will succeed even with the 'temporary absence' of US
- Obama and Trudeau Have A Liverpool House Dinner Date in Montreal
- Michelle Obama Reveals Barack 'Wore That Same Tux' For Years
Putin Doesn't Have Bad Days Because He's Not Female
Russian President Vladimir Putin is always at his best, he tells director Oliver Stone in a new documentary called "The Putin Interviews" that will air on Showtime June 12-15. The politician attributes his stamina and stability in part to the fact that he's a man..."I am not a woman, so I don't have bad days,"...
In her 11 hrs of Benghazi questions did Hillary ever say she didn't "feel" like answering Q? - Eric Boehlert
- Oil slides as rising US crude, gasoline inventories surprise
- Philippines partially lifts Qatar workers ban
- Air traffic privatization plan hits turbulence in Congress
- Consumers increased borrowing by smallest amount since 2011
Tomorrow, me and 12 friends are going to an ESPN Zone to watch the former head of the FBI testify before Congress. - Conan O'Brien
Trump Comfort Inns In Red States?
Those familiar red and blue maps show the states that supported Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election, and now those same maps show another pattern: the locations where the Trump Organization could open a new chain of budget-friendly hotels ...
Hello, @realDonaldTrump, it's me with a small reminder for you: We're still NOT paying for your #FuckingWall. - Vicente Fox Quesada, former President of Mexico