Friday morning, Trump issued a thinly veiled threat to Comey, apparently suggesting there are possibly recorded conversations between the ...
I feel as though I am in the setting of a Tom Clancy spy novel with the script written by Elmore Leonard.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Putin warns against 'intimidating' North Korea after latest missile launch
- Putin jabs U.S. over ransomware using apparent NSA tech
- Trump to dive into Mideast conflict on first presidential trip
- Condoleezza Rice presses Trump to defend democratic values abroad: 'Words do matter'
- NATO ‘freaking out’ as they try to figure out how to circumvent Trump’s ‘notoriously short attention span’
- Cholera Strikes Yemen, State of Emergency Called
- Putin Plays The Piano, With Perhaps Unintentional Undertones
[trump literally shoots someone on 5th Avenue]
FOXNEWS: President Trump surprises man with precious metal souvenir.- @sortabad tweet
The Curious Pattern Of Deaths Around Putin's Critics
Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said there is a “curious pattern” of deaths of opponents of Russian President Vladimir Putin who have questioned or challenged his role.
Revenge Will Be Mine: Osama bin Laden's Son
Osama bin Laden's son has vowed revenge on the west for killing his father and is set to become the next leader of al-Qaeda, a former FBI agent has warned.
Ali Soufan, who was the FBI's lead investigator of al-Qaeda after the 9/11 terror attacks, examined documents seized from bin Laden's Pakistan compound when he was killed by US Navy Seals in 2011.
- Melania Trump celebrated Mother's Day with Barron while Donald Trump played golf
- Preet Bharara trolls Trump over report Trump once taped calls at Trump Tower
- GOP rep goes after activist by writing letter to employer
- 'Morning Joe' hosts: Conway secretly hates Trump
- Republicans in NC Senate cut education funding — but only in Democratic districts. Really.
- Fox & Friends Desperately Injects Hillary Clinton Into Talk Of New FBI Director
- Reince Priebus scrambles to stop aides from slipping internet hoaxes on Trump’s desk: report
I think the strategist thing about how all this went down is that Trump fired James Comey by letter. He had a letter delivered to his office at the FBI. He didn’t even say, “You’re fired,” which is his catch phrase! It would be like Arnold Schwarzenegger leaving a party and just going, “See ya.” - Jimmy Kimmel
Democrats Trying To Prevent Document Destruction
Democrats kept up the pressure on Donald Trump over the sudden firing of James Comey, demanding that recordings the president suggested he may have made of his meetings with the former FBI director be preserved and handed over to lawmakers
Everyone is very focused on the Comey firing and whether Trump’s people colluded with the Russians — and all that is important. But I think this is even more important. Because forget everything politically, forget everything you believe for a minute, forget whether you’re a Democrat or Republican. Just clear your mind and ask yourself, what kind of a person thinks he came up with the phrase “priming the pump”? - Jimmy Kimmel
I'm not saying Trump is the anti-Christ, I'm saying Christ is the Anti-Trump. - John Fugelsang
Trump claims he would have won the popular vote if there hadn’t been voter fraud but there is absolutely no proof of that. We are now just creating commissions to prove Trump’s dumb theories. I can’t wait for the report from the Senate commission on “But No Seriously, Meryl Streep Is Overrated.” - James Corden
Rock The Voter News
- Russian Hackers Attacked the 2008 Obama Campaign
- Michelle Obama on Trump rollback: 'Think about why someone is okay with your kids eating crap'
We need to accept the fact that Trump's supporters will never abandon him except on the outside chance he suddenly becomes black. - Tea Pain
Is Miss USA A Republican?
The newly crowned Miss USA has ignited a firestorm on Twitter with an answer she gave onstage at the pageant.
Kara McCullough, who was Miss District of Columbia, was asked whether she thought healthcare is a right or a privilege for Americans.
“I’m definitely going to say it’s a privilege,” said McCullough, who also works as a scientist at the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. She added that Americans shouldn't be forced to pay for other people's healthcare.
Irregular periods are considered a pre-existing condition. - The Daily Show
US Could Save Time, Money by Impeaching Pence at Same Time. - Andy Borowitz
- S&P and Nasdaq hit record highs as tech and energy stocks rise
- China's new Silk Road promises trade and riches, with President Xi at helm
- Lobbying bonanza begins over Trump tax plan
Although Trump doesn’t get credit for creating the term “prime the pump,” he has created lots of other things. He has, for example, created Sean Spicer’s ulcers, soaring stock prices for Xanax, and he created — let’s not forget — he created lots of jobs for his kids. - James Corden
Trump Won't Like This Ruling
A divided U.S. Supreme Court ruled that debt collectors can use bankruptcy proceedings to try to collect liabilities that are so old the statute of limitations has expired.
A company is selling a jacket with a heating mode and a cooling mode. The way it works is, there’s a zipper. - Seth Myers