Acting FBI director Andrew McCabe vowed Thursday that he would tell the Senate Intelligence Committee if the White House tried to interfere with the bureau's probe of possible coordination between the Kremlin and the Trump campaign to influence the ...
WH furious over Russian government photos of Trump meeting with Lavrov/Kislyak. "They tricked us," an official said of Russians "They lie." - Jim Acosta, CNN
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- South Korea's New President Moves to Soothe Tensions With China
- North Korea demands that the US hand over would-be assassins of Kim Jong Un
- President Trump Is More Unpopular in France Than Vladimir Putin
- FBI searches Republican political consulting firm in Annapolis
Former intel officials are worried the Russian photog today could've brought surveillance gear into the Oval Office. - Mark Berman, Washington Post
The Showboat Calls Comey A Showboat
President Donald Trump, in an exclusive interview Thursday with NBC News' Lester Holt, called ousted FBI chief James Comey a "showboat" and revealed he asked Comey whether he was under investigation for alleged ties to Russia.
Trumpcare backlash + Yates testimony + Comey firing + Spicer in bushes + subpoena + Twitter meltdown = time to bomb another empty airfield . - John Fugelsang
- Poll: Trump's approval rating slips to 36 percent
- Conway: We didn’t 'lose the messaging war' over Comey’s firing
- GOP rep: No one should hear of a firing on TV
- Trump: I only needed a short time to understand everything about healthcare
- Donald Trump thinks he invented the phrase 'priming the pump.' That's telling.
- Hostile Town Hall For Congressman Who Helped Save GOP Health Care Bill
- 'Donald Trump Will Stop You': Video Shows Man Harassing Muslim Family on Texas Beach
- Mitch McConnell just shut down any hopes Democrats had of an independent Russia investigation
Let's cut the sh*t...Comey got fired cause he was getting closer to Russia than Sarah Palin's house. - Kevin Flood
Spicer Has Meltdown
White House press secretary and former Easter Bunny Sean Spicer has a real tough job sometimes. And on Tuesday night, when President Donald Trump fired FBI director James Comey, it apparently became too much to handle.
Kushner Family Business Nixes U.S. Visa Sales To China
The sister of White House adviser Jared Kushner on Thursday pulled out of the family company’s scheduled weekend presentation to potential Chinese investors amid growing criticism that she had used her brother’s position to benefit the family’s real estate empire.
Maybe it’s me, but Mike Pence has that look you get when you realize the gnat is too far down your throat to spit out. - Conan O'Brien
Rock The Voter News
- Will An Anti-Trump Message Be Enough For Democrats In 2018?
- House Democrats Continue Delay of Redistricting Bill
The White House announced yesterday that President Trump fired FBI Director James Comey. Yet another long-time dream that Trump stole from Hillary. - Seth Myers
Jimmy Carter Felt The Bern
Former Democratic President Jimmy Carter revealed Monday night that he backed Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders over Hillary Clinton in last year's Democratic presidential primary. "Can y'all see why I voted for him?" the 92-year-old Carter said of Sanders, ..
- US labor market tightening; inflation pressures building
- Tiffany & Co. makes a strong statement against President Donald Trump
- Donald Trump Tries to Explain Economics to The Economist. Hilarity Ensues.
- United passenger says crew forced her to urinate in cup on 'worst flight' ever
Sure, you people with pre-existing conditions might die, but you should still be happy that Trumpcare will let rich people buy a third yacht. - Tea Party Cat
No Laptops For You!
The Trump administration is likely to expand a ban on laptops on commercial aircraft to include some European countries, but is reviewing how to ensure lithium batteries stored in luggage holds do not explode in midair, officials briefed on the matter said on Wednesday.
Right now Trump is basically like a drug dealer who hears the cops at the door and is desperately trying to flush the meth down the toilet. - Andy Borowitz