Allison Jaslow heard it more than once as the long holiday weekend approached -- a cheerful "Happy Memorial Day!" from oblivious well-wishers. The former Army captain and Iraq War veteran had a ready reply, telling them, matter-of ...
- avoided military service
- mocked a prisoner of war
- insulted a Gold Star family
- cut VA funding in proposed budget
- Jeff Tiedrich
I cried when I saw this tweet this morning.
Then I saw this meme.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- North Korea fires missile in latest provocation — and despite tough talk from Trump
- Trump raged at Palestinian President Abbas in meeting: ‘You tricked me!’
- McCain: Putin is a greater threat to the world than ISIS
- State Department official: ‘Tacky’ Trump acted like a ‘drunk tourist’ during disastrous Europe trip
- Macron attacks Russian media outlets
- How a single sentence from Angela Merkel showed what Trump means to the world
- ‘They didn’t even know me’: Target of Portland killer’s hate speech thanks heroes who gave their lives
"I like people who weren't captured."
-- Donald J. Trump, June 18, 2015
It's 2017, Germany has a woman leader, and the United States is being run by Nazis. Life... comes at you fast. - OhNoSheTwitnt
Trump Pisses Off Germany
Germany's foreign minister launched a scathing criticism of Donald Trump on Monday, claiming the US President's actions have "weakened" the West and accusing the US government of standing "against the interests of the European Union.
A crazy thing about being white now is when other white people talk to you about Trump like they assume since you're white you love him too.- OhNoSheTwitnt
- Kushner Asked to 'Lay Low' After Russia-Related Reports, Source Says
- Republican Sen Chuck Grassley calls for probe into promotion of Kushner
- Trump family members met with GOP leaders to discuss strategy
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson declines to host Ramadan event at State Department
- MSNBC host stunned when spy catcher insists Jared Kushner is ‘absolutely’ a Russian agent
- ‘There is only one snowflake’: Kimmel writer hilariously mocks Trump after he blocked her on Twitter
Today we honor president Trump's bone spurs, who served him bravely, then died suddenly when the draft was over. - OhNoSheTwitnt
100 Eighth Graders Refused to Pose for a Photo with Paul Ryan
For students across the country, the traditional eighth-grade trip to Washington is a chance to join the throngs on the Mall and perhaps spot some of the world's most powerful people on the grounds of the U.S.
On a personal agony level, watching this president interact with foreign leaders is on par with watching grandpa try to breakdance.- John Fugelsang
Can the next white supremacist to murder innocent Americans also please leak some White House secrets so the President will mention it?- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Obama hung out with Prince Harry this weekend
- WATCH: Adorable Texas girl wants to know 'where did Obama go?' in set of viral videos
- Former Michigan gov: Trump is ‘creating a circular firing squad and he’s the one pulling the trigger’
|Jimmy Carter wearing an Allman Brother's Band t-shirt. Godspeed Gregg.|
Benghazi and Emails Die a Quiet Death
A federal judge in Washington has dismissed a lawsuit alleging that Hillary Clinton's lax security surrounding her emails led to the deaths of two of the Americans killed in the 2012 attack on the U.S.
The only thing worse than a president who embarrasses us in front of our allies is having our allies be embarrassed for us.- John Fugelsang
- Oil edges up in quiet holiday trade, focus on crude glut
- British Airways vows 'never again' after costly IT collapse
- Expanded laptop ban could cover half a million travelers a day
- Most Chipotle restaurants hacked with credit card stealing malware
During a NATO meeting , President Trump was seen pushing aside the prime minister of Montenegro so he could move to the front of the group. You're a world leader, a world leader at a meeting of dignitaries and you act like they just called your number at KFC. - Seth Myers
Meanwhile In Russia
Russia completed the maiden flight of its new MS-21 medium-range passenger plane on Sunday, its first foray into mainline commercial aircraft since the collapse of the Soviet Union.
I hold up a $1 dollar bill to the 5-yr old.
I let him keep the dollar. - John Fugelsang