Russian government officials discussed having potentially "derogatory" information about then-presidential candidate Donald Trump and some of his top aides ...
A new poll reveals that only 1 in 4 Americans believes President Trump has actually “drained the swamp.” However, 3 out of 4 Americans believe Trump has “peed in the pool.” - Conan O'Brien
She warned us
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Anti-terror Ramadan advert preaching love goes viral
- North Korea warns of 'bigger gift package' for US after latest test
- French President Macron blasts Russian state-owned media as 'propaganda'
- Trump set to reverse Obama’s Cuba policies
- Australia plans to ban pedophiles from traveling overseas
- Clapper on Kushner-Russia reports: My ‘warning light was clearly on’
- European leaders troll Trump with "orb photo"
I thought Angela Merkel's speech was fantastic but I was really hoping she'd end it with a #youf*cker. - Andy Borowitz
This White House Is Up To Its Neck With Russians
One of President Donald Trump’s closest confidants, his personal lawyer Michael Cohen, has now become a focus of the expanding congressional investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 campaign
Trump won't criticize despots that behead dissidents, jail journalists or conduct cyberattacks against the US. Instead, he's bashing Germany - Brian Klaas
Manchester Needs This
Singer Ariana Grande could return to Manchester, England, as early as this weekend to perform a benefit concert for the victims of a terrorist attack at her concert there last week that killed 22 and wounded more than 100.
A Republican congressional candidate named Greg Gianforte apparently body-slammed a reporter. Some Republicans are defending him, saying the body slam wasn't a big deal — which they might regret in three years when The Rock runs for president. - Jimmy Fallon
- Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner "unfazed" by scrutiny of Kushner's Russia contacts, an administration official says
- Kellyanne Conway insists Jared Kushner was right to set up secret communications with Russia
- Nebraska Republican agrees food is ‘essential’ — but won’t say Americans are ‘entitled’ to eat
- Mike Pence begins cross-country campaign tour as RussiaGate investigation zeros in on Trump
- ‘Lawyers must be losing their minds’: GOP strategist explains why Trump’s Russia war room will be a disaster
- Trump lawyer Michael Cohen won't cooperate with Congress
I celebrated Memorial Day by throwing 5 shoes at Trump; 1 for each deferment to avoid Nam while he supported a draft of not-born-rich kids. - John Fugelsang
What We Have Here Is A Failure To Communicate
Mike Dubke has resigned as White House communications director in the first of what could be a series of changes to President Trump's senior staff amid the growing Russia scandal.
White House communications director Mike Dubke resigns after only 3 months.
World all like "wait, someone was in charge of communications?" - John Fugelsang
Mike Dubke is out. Which reduces the White House Communications team to Sean Spicer, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, and a Magic 8 Ball. - @rideatdawn tweet
Rock The Voter News
- President Barack Obama library's real estate buzz
- Black Voters Aren't Turning Out For The Post-Obama Democratic Party
- Hillary Clinton marches in Memorial Day parade
|Roger Waters of PInk Floyd fame began his American Tour in Kansas City with this display.|
Trump's first trip overseas as president in 11 words:
Trump danced with brown skinned Saudis and dissed white skinned Europeans.
While Trump visited NATO headquarters in Brussels, he was caught on camera rudely shoving another world leader out of the way. I mean, is he a president or a bridesmaid positioning to catch the bouquet? Trump tossed that guy aside like one of his ex-wives. - James Corden
Artist's Ego Wounded By Sculpture Of Little Girl
A sculpture meant to protest the "Fearless Girl" statue in Lower Manhattan has been removed.
The New York Post says Upper West Side sculptor Alex Gardega placed his statue of a urinating dog next to the Fearless Girl over the weekend.
- Germany is the 3rd biggest market for U.S. automobiles
- Growth in US home prices continues in March, reaching 33-month high
- Amazon hits $1000, pushing value of online goliath to more than double that of Wal-Mart
- Goldman confirms buying Venezuela bonds after opposition cries foul
It's come out that the new Republican healthcare bill will hike premiums by 700 percent for the old and sick. It’s not a good sign that the title of the bill is “Walk It Off, Grandpa.” - Conan O'Brien
I Wonder How Trump Will Treat Vietnam
Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has a tough task when he visits the White House this week: Convince President Donald Trump to advance trade ties that blossomed under the Obama administration. To do so, Phuc plans to highlight all the U.S. ...
"I went to a place to eat. It said 'breakfast at any time.' So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance." - Steven Wright