Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross says President Trump’s missile strike in Syria served as “after-dinner entertainment” at Mar-a-Lago... “It was in lieu of after-dinner entertainment. The thing was, it didn’t cost the president anything to have that entertainment.”
In my 6+ decades on this planet I've never seen such disregard for truth, justice and the American way. Superman, where are you?
Satan's got a special party room for guys like Wilbur Ross in lieu of after-dinner entertainment. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Spicer: Trump 'clearly stands by' description of Obama as evil
- Trump praise for Kim Jong Un baffles South Koreans
- 6 Strongmen Trump Has Praised — And The Conflicts It Presents
- Alarm grows in Washington as Saudi coalition attack on Yemen port appears imminent
- FBI translator went to Syria, married terrorist she investigated
- Merkel pushes Putin on Chechnya gay detention reports
It’s no surprise that Donald J. Trump thinks that the Civil War could have been avoided. From personal experience, he learned that the Vietnam War could be avoided. #bonespurs - Andy Borowitz
The Great Dismantler Wants A Government Shutdown
President Donald Trump tweeted Tuesday that the country needs a "good 'shutdown,'" as well advocated for changing Senate rules, in a pair of tweets ...
Q. What's dumber than a POTUS who doesn't understand the Civil War or how a bill becomes law?
A. His loyal voting base that doesn't care.
- John Fugelsang
I Imagine South Koreans Are Very Nervous Now
South Korea is on the brink of electing a liberal president with distinctly different ideas from the Trump administration on how to deal with North Korea - potentially complicating efforts to punish Kim Jong Un's regime.
- Congress allocates $120 million for Trump family’s security costs
- Historian: Trump said he could have made a deal to avoid the Civil War
- Trump campaign accuses CNN of rejecting ad
- Trump administration memo calls for ending Michelle Obama's girls education program
- Government news agency tweets about Ivanka Trump's new book
- GOP rep: Trump ‘eventually’ will need to release tax returns
Racism, stupidity and inherited wealth were the causes of the Civil War. Oh wait - my bad. Those were the causes of Donald Trump. - Andy Borowitz
Trumpcare Losing GOP Support
The loss of Mr. Upton, an influential Republican voice on health care, was a huge blow, and it came as Republican leaders faced an onslaught of advocacy groups, political attack ads and even a late-night talk show host, Jimmy Kimmel, saying the bill ..
The Oval Office is the one place Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte can go and not be the worst person in the room. - Andy Borowitz
Glad to see Mika & Joe admit that Trump's behavior is pathological. I'd also like to see them admit that they normalized him. #morningjoe - @RVAwonk tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Obama to host Chicago roundtable Wednesday
- Clinton headlines events for groups troubled by Trump
- Democrats confident they can block Trump's agenda after spending-bill win
- Al Franken paralyzes DOJ lawyer by asking if Bannon inspires hate crimes: ‘That’s not answering my question’
Scientists To Challenge Republican Candidates
Jason Westin works in Texas at one of the country’s top cancer hospitals, but on Wednesday he’ll ditch his lab for the campaign trail and an upstart congressional bid.
Westin, who designs clinical trials for cancer treatments, isn’t the only candidate this cycle looking to make the switch from science to politics in the era of President Trump
"History books will refer to this period as a time of mass delusion. We weren’t prepared for the internet. We thought the internet would bring all these wonderful things, such as research, medicine, science, an accelerated society of good. But all we did was hold up a mirror to society and we saw how angry, sick and hateful humans can be.” - Leonard Pozner whose son died in the Sandy Hook Massacre
- Oil steady as OPEC, Russia cuts outweigh output elsewhere
- BP's profit triples on higher oil prices and output
- Ford, Nissan, GM, Toyota report April US sales declines
- Infosys plans to hire 10000 US workers after Trump targets outsourcing firms
- At Fox News, Turmoil Rages on as Bill Shine Exits
New Law Requires Welfare Recipients To Submit Sweat To Prove How Hard They’re Looking For Job. - The Onion
|Is Jared going to Trump's hairdresser?|
Trump's Capo Caught Lying
Jared Kushner didn't disclose his business ties with George Soros, Peter Thiel, and Goldman Sachs, or that he owes $1 billion in loans....
Shout out to everyone who hated Hillary more than they hated racism, sexism, lying, mocking the handicapped & being suckered by a conman. - John Fugelsang