Republicans have ruined this country by promoting hate of our own government, people, science and the press. Grownups need to take this country back.
I support a Constitutional Amendment to haze all Congressmen by making them work 40hrs per week for 30k per year while raising 2 kids. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- White House at odds over more troops to Afghanistan: report
- Manchester attack: Three more arrests in bomber investigation
- France Extends Emergency Powers After Manchester Attack
- Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones called the victims of the horrible Manchester attack "liberal trendies"
- Trump tells Duterte of two US nuclear subs in Korean waters: NYT
- Philippines' Duterte looks to strengthen ties with trip to Moscow
- German Police Arrest Suspected Militants as Berlin Gears up for Obama Visit
- Trump budget proposal kills Obama's counterterrorism partnerships fund
Trump Credits Western Wall for Israel's Lack of Mexicans. - Andy Borowitz
Trump's Admiration For Dangerous Leaders Continues
US President Donald Trump told his Philippines' counterpart that he was doing a good job fighting an illegal drug epidemic in his country, an effort that has led to thousands of deaths and drawn international condemnation from human rights groups.
Before his visit to Israel, Trump was in Saudi Arabia. This is where the wheels came off. First of all, his commerce secretary was on TV raving about how there were no protesters in Saudi Arabia. Because protesters are beheaded in Saudi Arabia. That's why. People without heads tend not to speak out. - Jimmy Kimmel
- Republicans Will Reject Trump's Budget, but Still Try to Impose Austerity
- Trump retains outside lawyer Marc Kasowitz to help with Russia investigations
- Fox News Retracts DNC Staffer Conspiracy Story, But Hannity Keeps It Alive
- Paul Ryan: James Comey is not a nut job
- House Republican 'moderates' fracture in the wake of health care dispute
- Colbert stages a Trump Twitter intervention: 'Accept help, or at the very least, auto-correct'
Brennan: "Russia interfered"
Comey: "Russia interfered"
Coats: "Trump obstructed"
Rogers: "Trump obstructed"
FoxNews: "Hillary killed a guy"
- Jeff Tiedrich
Republicans Are The Party Of Personal Destruction
The parents of murdered Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich penned an op-ed Tuesday asking media figures who have promoted their son's death as a conspiracy theory to stop causing them "unbearable" pain by spreading such "baseless" theories.
Pope Francis meets a guy who's rejected every line in the Sermon on the Mount. Aka His Holiness and His Assholiness. - John Fugelsang
Donald Trump doesn't care about the Pope, he has plenty of guys in white robes who support him. - OhNoSheTwitnt
Wow, Another Bush Moron
Billy Bush claims he didn't take Donald Trump's “grab them by the p—y” comments seriously during the infamous hot mic moment from a 2005 Access Hollywood interview - and insists that if he had, he would have called the authorities.
A company has released a GPS with President Trump's voice as a navigator. It doesn't guide you anywhere. It just keeps reminding you that he won the Electoral College. - Conan O'Brien
Rock The Voter News
- Obama's White House photographer trolls the Trumps' hand-holding failures on Instagram
- Bill and Hillary Clinton Talk 'Fun Deficits' at Star-Studded Charity Gala
Hillary Keeps Fighting
This administration and Republicans in Congress are mounting an onslaught against the needs of children and people with disabilities, women and seniors," Clinton said Tuesday in an address at the annual gala for the Children's Health Fund, according ...
Would this be a bad time to mention that Hillary traveled 956,733 miles over a total of 401 days during her 4 years as Secretary of State? - Jeff Tiedrich
Emails Concerning UUP Poster
This is a representative drawing of Delicate Arch in Arches NP, UT, one of Utah's iconic symbols.
Thank you for the explanation but it looks like the bottom half of a cowboy wearing chaps!
That is just the graphic designer in me moaning.
If the United Utah Party poster had not been compresses sideways, even many NON-Utahns might easily recognize Delicate Arch, located in Arches National Park and featured on license plates all over Utah.
The logo design does not do justice to anything.
The video of Melania swatting away Trump's hand has gone viral, but come on, a woman not wanting to be touched by that f*cker is pretty much the opposite of news. - Andy Borowitz
- China's Downgrade Could Lead to a Mountain of Debt
- Trump's proposed budget borrows a few pages from Obama — literally
- Trump Team Stands by Budget's $2 Trillion Math Error
Saying that Trump's budget made a $2 trillion "mistake" is like suggesting identity thieves are guilty of "bad impressions." - LOLGOP
Trump Breaks Promise
Just before taking office, President Donald Trump promised to donate all profits earned from foreign governments back to the U.S. Treasury.
But MSNBC has learned the Trump Organization is not tracking all payments it receives from foreign governments, according to new admissions by Trump representatives. By failing to track foreign payments it receives, the company will be hard-pressed to meet Trump's pledge to donate foreign profits and could even increase its legal exposure.
Mike Flynn invokes the Fifth Amendment. A moment of silence for every conservative who's ever said "pleading the Fifth means you're guilty." - Jeff Tiedrich