FBI Director James Comey strongly defended Wednesday his decision to alert Congress just days before the 2016 election about his agency's investigation into emails potentially related to Hillary Clinton's personal server, telling senators while the idea of impacting the election made him "mildly nauseous," he would not change what he did.
Russia hacked for him
Wikileaks leaked for him
Media nonstop promoted him
Comey shilled for him
And all along he told us it would be rigged. - John Fugelsang
Comey's "speak or conceal" explanation falls completely apart when you recall he chose "speak" for the Clinton probe & "conceal" for Trump. - Matthew Miller
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Tillerson says putting pressure on North Korea is just the beginning
- Trump tells Abbas 'very good chance' of Mid-East peace deal
- Mysterious rash of Russian deaths casts suspicion on Vladimir Putin
- Sally Yates to testify she forcefully warned White House about Flynn, contradicting WH claim
- Hillary Clinton says negotiations with North Korea shouldn't be done over Twitter
- Comey calls WikiLeaks ‘intelligence porn’
- Trump has a Civil War memorial on his DC golf course — for a battle that never happened
President Trump also said he would be honored to meet North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un. Trump said, “He’s my kind of guy — he’s crazy, he’s overweight, and he has a ridiculous haircut. We should get together!” - Conan O'Brien
The Trump Effect
A wealthy Manhattanite was arrested for beating an Asian man while shouting about immigrants and “white power,” police said.
Steven Zatorski, 48, was arrested and charged with assault after witnesses told an NYPD transit cop about the beating, according to police.
Trump is a politician for people who found Michele Bachmann too cerebral. - Andy Borowitz
- Comey forcefully defends sending letter on Clinton emails before election
- CNN panel goes off the rails after conservative calls Jimmy Kimmel’s emotional healthcare appeal ‘cheap’
- Republicans grumble: Trump adding 'confusion' to health care debate
- Limbaugh Grills Pence: Why Vote Republican If This Is What Happens When We Win? What Is The Point?
- Trump ‘directly involved’ in hunt for Twitter user exposing his tiny inauguration crowd: report
- More Salt In School Lunch, Less Nutrition Info On Menus: Trump Rolls Back Food Rules
- Report: UK Has No Evidence Supporting What Gorka Says He Did In Military There
- ‘I prayed about it and stuff’: Alabama woman stomps out car windshield after ‘night of thinking’
- Candidate's Husband Retweets: Free 'Black Slaves' From Dem 'Plantation'
- Joe Walsh blasted for comments about Jimmy Kimmel's son
- Melania Trump sends Pamela Anderson thank-you note for Russian faux furs
Obama denies wiretapping Trump: "Like I’d want to hear more from that fool." - Andy Borowitz
Trump's Tweets Bash Comey And Clinton
President Donald Trump on Tuesday night bashed his FBI director, James Comey, and Hillary Clinton, after Clinton placed some blame on the FBI for her loss in the 2016 election.
Comey says he's "mildly nauseous" about his effect on President election.
The guy destroyed America & all he needs is a little Pepto Bismol? - Erik Bransteen
New Yorkers Should Throw Rotten Apples At Trump
...Thursday, Trump will return to his home city for the first time since becoming president.
He might not like what he finds. Despite having spent almost 70 years of his life in the Big Apple, stepping out on the town, cultivating and manipulating tabloid newspapers, and slapping his name on anything that didn’t move, he is widely unpopular in New York City.
An Australian family managed to save the life of a lizard they found at the bottom of their pool by performing CPR on it. Can you imagine putting your lips on a lizard? And then Melania Trump was like, “Yeah, I can.” - James Corden
Donald and Melania have very similar signatures.
Media: "When is Hillary going to take full responsibility?"
Hillary: "I take full responsibility"
Media: "WHY WON'T HILLARY SHUT UP"
- Jeff Tiedrich
Rock The Voter News
- The Comey Letter Probably Cost Clinton The Election
- Obama tweets praise for Kimmel's slam of GOP repeal bill
- Poll: Voters want protections for pre-existing conditions
- Rep. Elijah Cummings: Yates’ testimony may reveal what Trump knew about Flynn’s about Russia dealings
|Only the KGB knows for sure.|
Hillary Clinton delivered her most forceful critique of President Donald Trump's 2016 victory on Tuesday, taking personal responsibility for her failed campaign but also pointed to the timing of a letter from FBI Director James Comey and Russian interference as factors.
"If the election had been on October 27, I would be your president," she told CNN's Christiane Amanpour at a Women for Women International event in New York.
President Trump said yesterday that being president has been a big burden on his family. “Yes, but somehow we manage,” said Melania from her penthouse in New York. - Seth Myers
- ADP Says Companies in U.S. Boosted Payrolls 177000 in April
- Airline executives get a brutal lashing in Washington
- American Airlines is cutting more legroom in economy class
- Wall Street Lawyer Jay Clayton Confirmed as Trump's SEC Chair
House Republicans are again trying to repeal and replace Obamacare, even though they don’t have the votes. House Republicans defended themselves and said, “Please, it’s a soothing ritual that comforts us.” - Conan O'Brien
The Trump Effect Continues
President Donald Trump's travel ban and the "drastic changes" his administration has introduced in his first four months as president has hurt business at United Arab Emirates-based luxury hotel and lifestyle group H'Mark Hospitality, says the company
"Muslim headscarves? What a cruel & primitive superstition!" screamed the circumcised Western man. - John Fugelsang
Only a few dollars more and all bills will be paid!