Calls for a special counsel intensified after Trump fired FBI Director ... “In my capacity as acting attorney general I determined that it is in the
The fat lady is warming up her vocal chords. - Rob Reiner
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Former FBI head Robert Mueller will now oversee Russia investigation, DOJ announces
- Exclusive: Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians: sources
- House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy in 2016: 'There's two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump'
- Pence Insists He Didn’t Know DOJ Was Investigating Flynn For Turkey Lobbying
- Russia tried to hack Pentagon Twitter accounts: report
Israel was the source of the intelligence Trump gave to the Russians. And oopsa shalom — Trump is scheduled to visit Israel next week. That is really going to be one awkward state dinner. “Mr. President, can you please pass the hummus, or would you prefer to pass it directly to Russia?” - Stephen Colbert
Special Counsel Mueller Is Going To Have His Hands Full
U.S. spies reportedly heard a Russian military intelligence officer bragging about his organization planning to target Hillary Clinton in May 2016.
The officer told a colleague that GRU would cause havoc in America’s presidential election....
Mercy, I Do Believe Flynn Is A Full Fledged Flim Flam Man
Fresh controversy swirled around former US national security adviser Michael Flynn Thursday after one report claimed he told the Trump transition team he was under federal investigation before he started in the role, and another said he opposed a ...
Top Republican on Senate intelligence panel says Michael Flynn's lawyers say he won't honor subpoena. - Bradd Jaffy, NBC News
According to the New York Times, President Trump asked former FBI Director James Comey to shut down the investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. And that comes on the heels of revelations that Trump shared highly classified information with Russian officials last week. You know, at this point, I’d give anything to return to the simpler days of the campaign. The days when the only thing he gave away was his autograph. - Seth Myers
- GOPer Knocks Trump Admin Over Flynn: ‘Terrible Failure Of Judgment And Vetting’
- It appears the President did not heed his lawyers' advice not to contact Michael Flynn after he resigned
- Trump Said To Nix Stop At Ancient Israeli Site After He Couldn't Land Chopper On It
- Trump Calls Himself the Victim of a 'Witch Hunt'
- Conservatives begin to whisper: President Pence
- Trump weighs downsizing Spicer's public role
- Chaffetz: 'I Question' Whether Comey Memos Are 'Actually There' (VIDEO)
- Ryan: Special Counsel Is 'Perfectly Appropriate' In Russia Probe
- Roger Ailes, polarizing Fox News founder forced out by scandal, dies at 77
"Mocking Roger Ailes' death is disgraceful!" - the people who cheered when Hillary got pneumonia and joked about her dying every day. - OhNoSheTwitnt
Trump Family Is In Attack Mode
President Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner, reportedly advocated an "attack" response style over a more measured reaction in a White House huddle on Wednesday, according to a new report.
It is rumored that Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle could replace Sean Spicer as White House press secretary. Spicer’s friends were going to take him out for drinks, but he said, “Actually, I’ve been drunk since January.” - Jimmy Fallon
Roger Ailes is dead.
To honor his passin', Fox News will blame his death on Hillary Clinton & John Podesta.
Roger would have liked that. - Tea Pain
Rock The Voter News
- BuzzFeed sues for records on Trump-Obama tapping tweets
- Laura Bush, Hillary Clinton push for women's history museum in DC
1. Trump makes Pence resign
2. Trump names Ryan VP
3. Trump resigns, Ryan pardons him
4. Ryan names Trump as VP
5. Ryan resigns.
- Tea Pain
Trump's Calls to Putin Now Going Straight to Voicemail. - Andy Borowitz
- Trump storm strikes global stocks again, dollar steadies
- Turmoil over recent Trump controversies triggers the Dow's biggest loss since September
- Households owe record amount, topping pre-recession peak
- Commission fines Facebook €110 million for providing misleading information about WhatsApp takeover
- Business leaders: Tax changes should be permanent
"The President is his own worst enemy. He is going to basically hang himself with 140 characters at a time." - Sen. Dick Durbin
A New Spin On Trickle Down Economics
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin (mih-NOO'-shin) says a goal of 3 percent economic growth is achievable if the United States makes historic changes in taxes and regulation.
A new study found that more than half of American doctors are burnt out, exhausted, and losing their sense of purpose. So, if your doctor seems burnt out, exhausted, and losing their sense of purpose, ask if Zoloft might be right for them. - Jimmy Fallon
It is important to keep my website fine tuned