Bannon Loses National Security Council Role in Trump Shakeup
President Donald Trump reorganized his National Security Council on Wednesday, removing his chief strategist, Stephen Bannon, and downgrading the role of his Homeland Security Adviser, Tom Bossert, according to a person familiar with the decision and a regulatory filing.
Bannon's Axing Freaks Out Other Unqualified White House Staffers. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Days before chemical attack in Syria, officials signaled the U.S. would no longer demand that Assad leave power
- Russia blames deadly Syrian gassing on rebels' own chemical arsenal
- Spicer: Suspected gas attack in Syria was a consequence of the Obama administration's "weakness and irresolution"
- Nikki Haley on chemical attack in Syria: “How many more children have to die before Russia cares?”
- ISIS calls Trump an 'idiot' and tells U.S. to await 'bloodbath'
- North Korea fired a ballistic missile into the Sea of Japan,
If Steve Bannon wants any job security, he's going to have to propose to Tiffany. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
CIA jet for sale. Is the waterboard included?
...The Boeing 737 business jet seats up to 16 passengers and includes one queen and two single beds, a lounge bar, and three built-in 42-inch TV screens. The jet's listing does not mention, however, that in its former career, it was part of the Central Intelligence Agency's extraordinary rendition program, transporting "high-value" terrorism detainees around the globe to "black sites" where they faced "enhanced" interrogation techniques.
When the Putin-backed Assad regime is gassing Syrian children to death this would be a great time to have a US President who was not being blackmailed by the Russians.- Andy Borowitz
- Trump: O'Reilly 'a good person' who shouldn't have settled sexual harassment claims
- Top Trump adviser accuses NBC's Andrea Mitchell of being a "PR person" for Democrats
- Justice Department shields Trump’s anti-trust nominee’s emails from scrutiny
- CNN panelist rips Trump use of Erik Prince: ‘Someone running from the law shouldn’t negotiate for the US’
- Roger Stone: Kushner Is Leaking Intel to Scarborough
- Eric Trump: 'Nepotism is kind of a factor of life'
- ‘If I have to get a lawyer, I will’: Trump voter upset the border wall will put her house on Mexico side
- EPA Chief Declines to Ban Pesticide Linked to Fetal Damage
Affirmative action = cheating
Nepotism = OK.
Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch copied the structure and language used by several authors and failed to cite source material in his book and an academic article, according to documents provided to POLITICO.
'Complicit' is our #1 lookup after Ivanka Trump told CBS "I don’t know what it means to be complicit." - Merriam Webster Dictionary Tweet
Be patient, Patriots. They need to build a case against Trump so strong that even the GOP will hang their heads in shame & vote to impeach. - Tea Pain
Rock The Voter News
- Chelsea Clinton on challenging Trump in 2020: "Right now, the answer is no"
- Hillary Clinton unlikely to return to family foundation
- Federal appeals court rules that 1964 Civil Rights Act protects LGBT employees from workplace discrimination
It's becoming painfully obvious what an aberration Barack Obama was: a President who was smart, highly educated, mentally healthy and, above all, decent. We didn't deserve him. - Andy Borowitz
Free Body Cams For Every Police Officer
Taser International revealed on Wednesday that not only will it change its name and ticker, but that it is launching a program to equip every U.S. police officer with a body camera, free of charge.
Thanks to Susan Rice, Trump now has both a black man and a black woman to blame his problems on.- Tea Pain
- Oil ends slightly higher after U.S. inventory rise caps rally
- More advertisers withdrawing ads from O'Reilly show after sexual harassment allegations
- Virgin Galactic Aiming for 1st Spaceflight This Year
- Pepsi defends Kendall Jenner ad amid widespread outrage
Pepsi just made the commercial of the year for Coke. - John Fugelsang
We Need To Modernize Our Deplorable Rail System. Pronto.
Government inspections of railroads that haul volatile crude oil across the United States have uncovered almost 24,000 safety defects, including problems similar to those blamed in derailments that triggered massive fires or oil spills in Oregon, Virginia, Montana and elsewhere, according to data obtained by The Associated Press.
Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light. - Helen Keller