The Trump Administration will not disclose logs of those who visit the White House complex, breaking with his predecessor, the White House announced Friday.
Of course Trump is keeping the White House Visitor Logs secret, his secret tax returns need company.
Rather than a wall, America should build a giant mirror, to reflect what we have become. - Bette Midler
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- 'Fox & Friends' cheers Afghan bomb video
- US military defends dropping 'mother of all bombs' on ISIS in Afghanistan
- China fears North Korea-US conflict 'at any moment'
- Majority of Americans agree international tensions are rising under Trump
- Trump-loving Ohio sheriff: ‘Enough is enough’ — it’s time to use a MOAB on Mexican cartels
The question remains what does Putin have on Trump that he is seemingly the ONLY person Trump will not criticize in any way? - Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA)
Trump Pumps Up Kim Jong Un's Testosterone
A top North Korean official is threatening a preemptive strike against the U.S. if his nation believes America is taking "reckless" military action.
Trump Testosterone Talk Is Spreading
U.S. Central Command spokesmen confirmed the decision to drop a 21,000-pound bomb in Afghanistan Thursday was based, at least in part, on Donald Trump’s promise to “bomb the sh*t out of the enemy.”
Trump demanded Obama's birth certificate but refuses to release the White House visitor logs. - Matt Murphy
- Trump visits Mar-a-Lago resort for 23rd day as president
- Democratic Rep: Jared Kushner committed perjury by lying on his FBI disclosure forms
- Warren calls for Trump to release his taxes: "The time for hiding is over"
- Tracking the 45th president of the United States, one day at a time
- Justice Dept. drops federal lawsuit over North Carolina's 'bathroom bill'
- O'Reilly: Hillary Clinton should be doing 'visible charitable work'
- CNN contributor: Trump White House staff ‘terrified’ because they don’t know how deep Russia ties go
Kim Jong-un and Jared Kushner are both extremely compelling arguments against nepotism. - Andy Borowitz
Ivanka Trump Went To This Boarding School Which Would Explain A Lot
An internal investigation into allegations of sexual abuse at the elite Choate Rosemary Hall boarding school found a four-decade pattern of abuse, including a dozen former teachers who sexually molested students, at least one case of rape and a...
I wish President Trump would stop calling “Good Friday” “Tremendous Friday, the Greatest Friday you’ve ever seen.” - Conan O'Brien
"President Trump is still settling into the White House, and I read that Trump's gold curtains in the Oval Office are the same ones Hillary picked out for Bill Clinton in 1993. So she may not be president, but Hillary still figured out a way to throw some shade." –Jimmy Fallon
Rock The Voter News
- Obama mourns death of Steelers Chairman Dan Rooney
- Samuel L. Jackson goes 'Pulp Fiction' in ad for Georgia Dem
They're Still Spreading Fake News About Obama
"Obama tax audit exposes MILLIONS in offshore accounts stolen from taxpayers," read the headline on an April 4, 2017, post on FederalistTribune.
This is your reminder that the Attorney General of the United States committed perjury during his confirmation and Congress doesn't care. - Wil Wheaton
Sadly, Sean Spicer does not even crack the list of the ten dumbest people in this White House. - Andy Borowitz
- Dakota Access to begin carrying oil between states
- Doctor Dragged Off United Flight Stands to Gain in a Lawsuit, Experts Say
- United passenger: Drunk man groped me while flight attendants said ‘there’s nothing we can do’
- Trump was ready to get rid of Export-Import Bank — until a CEO explained to him what it actually does
Maybe a president who's being investigated by the FBI for collusion shouldn't have the authority to drop bombs. - Alyssa Milano
Trump Lowers Testosterone Level With China
The Trump administration has chosen not to brand China a currency manipulator in an official report, reversing one of the president's most prominent campaign promises on trade.
Good Friday is when we honor the most famous innocent brown-skinned man to ever get the death penalty. - John Fugelsang