The United Arab Emirates arranged a secret meeting in January between Blackwater founder Erik Prince and a Russian close to President Vladimir Putin as part of an apparent effort to establish a back-channel line of communication between Moscow and President-elect Donald Trump, according to U.S., European and Arab officials...Prince’s sister Betsy DeVos serves as education secretary in the Trump administration. And Prince was seen in the Trump transition offices in New York in December.
Blackwater: Erik Prince's evil mercenary firm.
Blackwater: Also Scott Pruitt's goal at the EPA. - HITEXECUTIVE Tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Syria gas attack reportedly kills dozens, including children
- McCain rips Trump administration over Syria policy
- Trump offers Putin ‘full support’ in subway bombing investigation
- Suspected St. Petersburg bomber 'had Islamist links'
- Expert: Russian hackers are working to amplify Trump's wiretapping claim
If Assad gasses any more people in Syria Trump plans to forcefully respond with the harshest possible condemnation of Barack Obama. - John Fugelsang
Assad Likes Trump And Putin
Evidence of a sophisticated chemical weapons attack by the Assad regime suggests the dictator in Damascus thinks he's now got Trump's carte blanche to kill as he likes.
Michigan Flooded With Fake News
A study released by Oxford University in England last week found that Michigan Twitter feeds were flooded with fake news between Nov. 1 and 11.
According to the study (titled "Junk News and Bots during the U.S. Election: What Were Michigan Voters Sharing Over Twitter?"), fake news was widely shared from Michigan users. By the study's estimate, 46.5 percent of all content presented in Michigan as political news was "of an untrustworthy provenance or falls under the definition of propaganda based on its use of language and emotional appeals."
Who among us hasn't secretly met with a Putin confidant in the Seychelles? - Senator Bob Casey
- Morning Joe mocks Trump ally Erik Prince’s denial of Russia ties: It’s like ‘Spies Like Us — they’re idiots’
- Twelve US states begin legal action against the Trump administration over energy delay
- Trump order undoes workplace protections for women — as Ivanka celebrates ‘Equal Pay Day’
- House Speaker Ryan says healthcare talks at ‘conceptual stage’
- Ex-CIA agent: ‘Sean Spicer knows as much about intelligence as I know about ballet’
- GOP health proposal could lead to higher premiums for sick people
- Trump's Attorney General Is Pulling Back On Obama-Era Police Oversight
- ‘It went off the rails almost immediately’: How Trump’s messy transition led to a chaotic presidency
"Democrats must confirm Neil Gorsuch because he is qualified." -- Mitch McConnell
"What the fuck?" -- Merrick Garland
- Andy Borowitz
The Ailes-O'Reilly scandal & the apparent culture at FoxNews clarifies why their viewers were "meh" on Trump's teen peeping/grabby vulgarity. - Joy Reid
I'm shocked to discover that @realDonaldTrump is a volunteer in the Big Brother Program where he mentors a young man with no spine or soul. - Col. Morris Davis
|Trump and Rand Paul, making America golf again.|
Media is falling for Trump PR stunt of donating $70k paycheck to National Park Service. It costs $3 million each time he visits Mar-a-Lago. - Kaivan Shroff
Groper-in-Chief Is Protecting Himself
With little notice, President Donald Trump recently signed an executive order that advocates say rolls back hard-fought victories for women in the workplace.
Tuesday's "Equal Pay Day" — which highlights the wage disparity between men and women — is the perfect time to draw more attention to the president's action, activists say.
When McConnell deprived President Obama of a vote on Garland, it was a nuclear option. The rest is fallout. - Rep. Adam Schiff
Rock The Voter News
- Gillibrand: 'If we're not helping people, we should go the f--k home'
- Dem bill would delay Trump tax reform until he releases his tax returns
Bernard is still attacking Hillary. Donald is still attacking Hillary.
Hillary is speaking out to defend women & minorities from attacks. - bitchyologist
Trump Repointing His Tiny Fingers At Obama
President Trump sought to turn attention away from the Russia investigation on Monday, saying that “the real story” was what he called a “crooked scheme against us” by President Barack Obama's team to mine American intelligence reports ...
The Trump Effect: Americans Warming To China?
President Donald Trump may have bashed China on the campaign trail, but as he prepares to meet with President Xi Jinping, Americans' feelings towards the country are warming.
- More Trouble at Fox News: Ailes Faces New Sexual Claims and O'Reilly Loses Two Advertisers
- Worldwide web inventor slams GOP’s ‘disgusting’ bill to let ISPs sell users’ browser histories
- Yahoo and AOL will be branded "Oath" once merger is finished
- Trump just killed Obama's internet privacy rules — here's what that means for you
Debating whether or not a Supreme Court nominee is qualified seems quaint when we have a President who is unfit to manage an Arby's. - Andy Borowitz
Trump Wants U.S. Companies To Hire U.S. Workers. Wink. Wink.
The Trump administration has issued a stern warning to U.S. companies as they begin applying for coveted skilled-worker visas, cautioning that it would investigate and prosecute those who overlook qualified American workers for jobs.
Only A Few Dollars To Go !
Bills Due Tomorrow!