The Newtown Board of Education has written a letter to President Donald Trump asking him to speak out against conspiracy theorist Alex Jones.
Jones, the host of the radio program “Infowars," has alleged multiple times that the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School that killed 20 children was a hoax.
Geez Louise, nice company Trump keeps. No wonder he wants to keep the White House visitor logs secret.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Carter Page's Russia trip helped spur FBI probe: report
- Putin-linked think tank drew up plan to sway 2016 U.S. election
- Russian journalist dies from injuries sustained in March attack
- N. Korea threatens ‘super-mighty preemptive strike’
The sword stands ready. - Vice President Mike Pence to North Korea
CIA And FBI Looking For Leaker Inside The CIA
CBS News has learned that a manhunt is underway for a traitor inside the Central Intelligence Agency.
The CIA and FBI are conducting a joint investigation into one of the worst security breaches in CIA history, which exposed thousands of top-secret documents that described CIA tools used to penetrate smartphones, smart televisions and computer systems.
Several days ago, President Trump said an American aircraft carrier was heading towards North Korea, but it turns out it was sailing in the opposite direction. It’s the aircraft carrier the U.S.S. Metaphor. - Conan O'Brien
- Poll: Majority says Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner's WH roles inappropriate
- Trump camp has paid $4M in legal fees: report
- GOP under pressure as tax reform deadline slips
- Trump gets an "F" on pledge to "drain the swamp"
- Patriots, Trump hit back on White House crowd
- Federal hiring freeze: Policy made for the cameras, hurts real families
- Indiana cancels nearly half a million voter registrations
- Huckabee on O’Reilly’s old show: You can’t ‘kiss a woman leaning away from you’
- Ann Coulter vows to speak at Berkeley despite being canceled
- Trump Cabinet has Bible study meetings with pastor who wants ‘disciples of Christ’ to take over the government
- Sarah Palin visits White House with Kid Rock, Ted Nugent
In firing Bill O'Reilly, Fox News sends a strong signal that sexual harassment will not be tolerated once it affects ad revenue. - Jeff Tiedrich
|Inquiring minds want to know if Trump grabbed any Fox pussies.|
In just nine months, Fox News has lost its founder and its biggest star to sexual harassment scandals.
It began on July 6, 2016, when Gretchen Carlson dropped a bombshell that CEO Roger Ailes had harassed her. Other accusations followed and Ailes was gone two weeks later. On Wednesday, Bill O'Reilly followed Ailes out the door.
Trump's been in office 3 months & hasnt even NAMED (let alone confirmed) a Dep Sec for Defense or State. That is crazy. 886 tweets though. - Michael McFaul
Putin Poisons Enemies. Trump Is Going To Poison Plants, Animals and People.
Dow Chemical is pushing the Trump administration to scrap the findings of federal scientists who point to a family of widely used pesticides as harmful to about 1,800 critically threatened or endangered species.
The Trump administration has decided that, unlike the Obama administration, they will not release the White House visitor logs. It will no longer be a matter of public record. Which I’m sure is fine. It’s like when your teenage son borrows your laptop, when you get it back he cleared the browser history. Not suspicious at all. - Jimmy Kimmeñ
Rock The Voter News
- France's Macron has call with Obama ahead of election
- Man Accused of Stalking and Harassing Malia Obama Was Detained by Secret Service and Given Psychiatric Evaluation
- Former Hillary Clinton speechwriter set to publish an insider account
- White House sidewalk to be closed to public permanently
First Bill O'Reilly is out at Fox, and now Jason Chaffetz is leaving Congress. This was a bad day for assholes. - Andy Borowitz
Hillary Is The Most Popular U.S. Politician
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is the most popular U.S. politician, surpassing fellow Democrats President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden as well as leading Republicans, a national poll found.
Sixty-one percent of American voters approve of Clinton, a possible U.S. presidential candidate for 2016, while 34 percent said they had an unfavorable opinion, according to the survey by Quinnipiac University released on Friday.
OMG. The Republicans Need Their Own Home Shopping network.
If you’re willing to pony up $5,000 a year, you’ll be given monthly briefings with Republican House leadership staff, as well as receptions with legislators’ own chiefs of staff.
- U.S. Mortgage Rates Drop to Five-Month Low With 30-Year at 3.97%
- Trump Orders Steel Imports Probe as American Company Fights China
- Trump: Dairy trade dispute with Canada a ‘disgrace’ caused by NAFTA
- GM says Venezuela has seized its car plant
- Malaysia Airlines is the first carrier to sign up for a new satellite tracking service
I worry that the media's fixation with the New England Patriots' visit to the White House is distracting us from the fact that Trump is a mentally unbalanced game show host with the largest nuclear arsenal in the world. - Andy Borowitz
This Should Be Interesting
A federal lawsuit brought by a so-called "Dreamer" deported to Mexico has been assigned to District Court Judge Gonzalo Curiel — the jurist famously attacked by then-candidate Donald Trump over his "Mexican heritage" in a separate case involving Trump University.
Happy 420th Birthday to Mary Wanna, the inventor of weed. - Anonymous
I hope you had a
good time today because...