The White House declined Tuesday to provide documents related to President Donald Trump's former national security adviser that the panel investigating Michael Flynn had requested, according to a letter obtained by CNN.
Many give Donald Trump an "F" on his first 100 days, while others give him "Unsatisfactory." So combined, Americans give Trump an "FU". - Tea Pain
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Macron offers refuge in France to U.S. scientists, entrepreneurs
- US's THAAD Missile Defense System Installed in South Korea as Tensions Rise
- Entire U.S. Senate to go to White House for North Korea briefing
- North Korea holds "large-scale artillery drill" to celebrate anniversary of its army
- DNC hackers targeted French presidential candidate Macron: researchers
- Turkey air strikes kill Kurdish fighters in Syria and Iraq
- Turkey arrests 1000 in raids targeting Gulen suspects
I'm embarrassed that Ivanka is representing us abroad, but then I think, who would be better - Jared? Donald? Pence? Kid Rock? We're just f*cked. - Andy Borowitz
Countries Presidents visited the first 100 Days in office
War On Taxes For Rich People Almost Complete
President Trump on Wednesday proposed a dramatic overhaul of the tax code, calling for sharply lower rates for individuals and businesses but also eliminating key tax breaks.
- Ivanka Trump booed at women’s panel in Germany
- Trump Backs Away from Border Wall Funding Battle Ahead of Potential Govt. Shutdown
- New White House site touts successes of Trump’s first 100 days
- State Department website removes article touting history of Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate
- Republican North Carolina judge resigns — and slams the GOP on the way out
- Lawsuit claims ex-Fox News host was harassed online by Fox
- Even in Trump's base, his path forward on health care is awfully unpopular
- Sanctuary cities ruling: When a judge quotes Sean Spicer, it's not a good sign for the White House
That awkward moment when Donald Trump wants to cut funding for sanctuary cities and a sanctuary city is paying to protect his wife.- Tea Party Cat
Trump Trashes Court Decision
President Trump on Wednesday denounced as “ridiculous” a court ruling blocking his effort to withhold federal funds from cities and towns that refuse to cooperate with immigration authorities.
Paul Ryan's Poll Dancing
Americans’ views of Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) and the Republican Congress are in decline, according to a new poll.
The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll published Monday found that 40 percent of voters have a negative view of the Wisconsin Republican, compared with 22 percent who have a positive view.
Can we also remove the Confederate monument that’s currently serving as Attorney General? - Paul Ceraulo
Rock The Voter News
- Most voters in key swing states say Trump lies or exaggerates truth
- Obama Accepts $400000 Fee for a Speech
- Elizabeth Warren says Obama got it wrong: It's worse than Americans realize
For the Beltway media, Hillary is a mirror reflecting their worst sins. That's why they desperately want her and Chelsea to just "GO AWAY!" - Peter Daou
But But But: The CIA Director Flips On Hillary And Wikileaks
US officials told CNN last week that the Justice Department has prepared charges to seek the arrest of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange. Attorney General Jeff Sessions said at a news conference on Thursday that Assange's arrest is a "priority" of the administration.
But no Trump administration official went further in condemning the group than CIA Director Mike Pompeo, who, in a speech two weeks ago, called WikiLeaks a "hostile intelligence service."
As a kid I watched men walk on the moon & dreamed of the future. Thought by 2017 we'd be on Mars, not marching to defend science from idiots. - Danny Zucker
I saw this ad on my Facebook page.
They sure know how to target their audience.
|Sigh....old woman. How time flies!|
Metallica Board Of Directors Debates Whether New Riff Will Have Negative Impact On Shareholder Value. - The Onion
- Nasdaq breaks 6,000 for the first time
- Moving on up! US home prices climb at fastest pace in nearly 3 years
- Trump warns Canada over dairy tax: ‘We will not stand for this’
- 'Another bad act on the part of the Canadians': Trump administration launches punitive tariffs on Canadian lumber
- Twitter finally sees a growth spurt as shares soar 10 percent
- More lawsuits aimed at Fox News — this time for race discrimination
Chinese sweatshop workers make $1/hour to sew Ivanka Trump's tacky clothing, so let's hear more about how Chelsea Clinton sucks - Jeff Tiedrich
ESPN Layoffs. Thanks Trump!
With layoffs looming at ESPN, anchors are reportedly volunteering to take pay cuts in hope of saving their respective jobs.
Their pitch is that they “love ESPN” and want to remain with the network, “even if it means less cash and exposure at the Worldwide Leader in Sports,” according to Sporting News.
Trump, Day 96: Journalists are gripped by Chelsea Clinton's plan not to run for office and by Obama being paid for a speech. Well done. - Mark Harris
Thanks for visiting. I had a little snafu with my Internet connection, not the company but my cable. It is fixed and thank you for returning!