The House Intelligence Committee on Thursday asked several senior Obama administration officials, including former acting Attorney General Sally Yates, to testify publicly in the panel’s probe into Russian interference in the U.S. election.
Folks, with all the new attention on #WikiLeaks, DO NOT go to their site! 2 of their servers are now inside Russian Federation. #Spyware - Tea Pain
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Spicer: Trump personally involved in pressing for aid worker's release
- Pyongyang drivers scramble as gas stations limit services
- Syria still has chemical weapons says US defense secretary
- Trump Says Paris Attack Will Have 'Big Effect' on French Election
- Blackwater founder Erik Prince said to have advised Trump team
Russian bombers invade our defense zones 4 days straight and Trump can do nothing. Putin owns him. - Tea Pain
My My My. A German-Russian Terrorist (Not Islamic) Tried To Profit From His Bombing
A 28-year-old German-Russian citizen was arrested on Friday in Germany on suspicion of bombing the bus carrying the Borussia Dortmund football team in an attack last week that officials alleged was motivated by financial greed.
Sarah Palin visited the White House along with Ted Nugent and Kid Rock. All three expressed their regrets that Honey Boo Boo couldn't make it. - Conan O'Brien
- Hawaii’s attorney general smacks down Sessions over ‘island in the Pacific’ slam — by explaining the Constitution
- Sessions says he doesn't regret comment about Hawaii judge being from 'island in the Pacific'
- Trump’s Mexico border wall to start by summer end, John Kelly says
- ‘Morning Joe’ praises Sarah Palin for learning how to ‘speak in complete sentences’
- Bill O'Reilly could get up to $25 million in severance: Sources
- Trump scoffs at 100-day mark as 'ridiculous standard'
- The View: Palin, Nugent visit was 'saddest day' in White House history since the British burned it down
- Ivanka Trump adds a chief of staff
Amazing fact in Playbook: "there isn't a single person in the senior leadership of the White House who has passed a bill in Congress" - Alex Burns NYT
|Unbeknownst to Jeff Sessions almost every farm in|
Alabama uses illegal immigrants.
The U.S. Justice Department has escalated its approach to so-called "sanctuary cities," writing at least eight jurisdictions Friday to put them on notice they could be failing to cooperate with immigration authorities.
Imagine being the president and the most "star-studded" guests you have at the White House are Kid Rock, Ted Nugent and Sarah Palin. - Shahram Vahdany
Rock The Voter News
- Obama photographer responds to Palin mocking Clinton portrait
- Obama making first public appearance of post-presidency in Chicago
- Obama wishes French presidential hopeful Macron good luck ahead of key vote
- Finally, Bernie Sanders Says He Hopes Jon Ossoff Wins
Trump thanked Sarah Palin, who lowered the bar so far in 2008 that she singlehandedly made his presidency possible. - Andy Borowitz
The DNC Chairman Dissing Obama Is The Worst Way To Unite Democrats. STOP IT!
Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) said former President Obama is partially to blame for the Democrats’ poor showing at the polls in 2016.
Ellison, now the deputy chairman of the Democratic National Committee, blamed Obama for ignoring party politics while he was in office, which he said had put the president’s legacy at risk.
Conservatives: I'll vote for a rodeo clown if it solidifies the GOP hold on power
Liberals: my candidate isn't pure enough so I'll stay home - Jeff Tiedrich
- Oil dives, sending US crude below $50 for first time in two weeks
- Treasury won't grant Exxon drilling waiver for Russia
- Judge sentences Volkswagen to $2.8B criminal fine for emissions cheating
- Trump says 'massive tax cut' plan coming as soon as Wednesday
President Trump announced Thursday that he was directing the commerce secretary to investigate whether imports of steel were a threat to U.S.
What if the man in Edvard Munch’s “The Scream” is actually just singing “Day-O” from “The Banana Boat Song?” - Conan O'Brien