When Jared Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, sought the top-secret security clearance that would give him access to some of the nation’s most closely guarded secrets, he was required to disclose all encounters with foreign government officials over the last seven years.
But Mr. Kushner did not mention dozens of contacts with foreign leaders or officials in recent months.
Cruise missiles are specially designed to distract the media with pinpoint accuracy. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Russian PM: Moscow, US on 'the verge of a military clash'
- Russian warship headed towards US Navy destroyers who launched Syria attack
- Russia condemns U.S. strike in Syria as an "act of aggression"
- Russia suspends military communication channel with U.S. in Syria
- Russia says Moscow visit by US Tillerson scheduled for next week: Interfax
- Wikileaks posts CIA documents on ways to install malware
- Truck crashes into department store in Stockholm in "suspected terror attack"; at least three dead
- Why Arkansas Is in Such a Hurry to Kill 7 People in 11 Days
Rex Tillerson's condemnation of the chemical weapons attack in Syria would be so much more compelling if his comments last week hadn't given Assad permission to carry out the attack in the first place. - Andy Borowitz
Sham Strike By Trump
Syrian military officials appeared to anticipate Thursday's night raid on Syria's Shayrat airbase, evacuating personnel and moving equipment ahead of the strike, according to an eyewitness to the strike.
Dozens of Tomahawk missiles struck the airbase near Homs damaging runways, towers and traffic control buildings, a local resident and human rights activist living near the airbase told ABC News via an interpreter.
The story tonite isn't the Syria bombing (that's a distraction), it's why Trump told Putin first, but not Congress or State Dept.
RUSSIA!!! - Amy Siskind
CIA & FBI Never Leaked Russian Interference Prior To The Election. Why The Hell Not?
The C.I.A. told senior lawmakers in classified briefings last summer that it had information indicating that Russia was working to help elect Donald J. Trump president, a finding that did not emerge publicly until after Mr. Trump’s victory months later, former government officials say.
Elevated Levels of Crack Found in Trump's Bloodstream. - Andy Borowitz
- Report: Trump considering ousting Priebus, Bannon
- GOP leaving town with little to crow about
- Gorsuch to be sworn in Monday
- Alabama ‘family values’ governor begs lawmakers not to release more lurid details of his affair
- ‘Nobody can escape’: Trump’s raids on immigrants turned this Oregon city into ghost town
- Trump, celebrity chef settle lawsuit over scrapped restaurant plan
Trump Decides Not To Sue Twitter
Twitter on Friday dropped a lawsuit it filed the previous day against the U.S. government, saying the government had withdrawn a summons for records about who was behind an account critical of President Donald Trump.
Two years ago, the man who just ordered a missile strike was deciding whether or not to fire Gilbert Gottfried from a game show. - Andrew Lawrence
I am in favor of regime change in Syria, Russia, North Korea, and the United States.- Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- At Houston luncheon, Hillary Clinton responds to Syria strike
- Hillary Clinton to Give Commencement Address at Medgar Evers College
- Hillary Clinton says she won't run for public office again
"You cannot in one breath speak of protecting Syrian babies and in the next close America's doors to them." -Hillary Clinton
BREAKING: Trump Failed To Blow Up Syrian Air Base
Syrian warplanes took off from an air base which was hit by US cruise missiles on Friday, and carried out air strikes on rebel-held areas in the ...
Obviously something horrible is about to come out about Steve Bannon but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GOD let it not be a sex tape. - - Andy Borowitz
Trump has made 367 false claims in 77 days. On two of three days he did not make false claims, he played golf. - Glenn Kessler, Washington Post Fact Checker
- Oil near one-month high after U.S. missile strike in Syria
- Stock market rises cautiously after jobs report, Syria strike
- Murdochs Get European Approval for Sky Deal Despite Sexual Claims Against O'Reilly
- Most Wells Fargo board members should go, says influential advisory group
Trump Said: Beautiful babies were murdered-No child of God should suffer such horror.
Trump Meant: Get The Oil. - Fiona Adorno
Whew. The Military Industrial Complex Is Safe.
Raytheon stock surged Friday morning, after 59 of the company's Tomahawk missiles were used to strike Syria in Donald Trump's first major military operation as President.