After a review of the same intelligence reports brought to light by House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes, both Republican and Democratic lawmakers and aides have so far found no evidence that Obama administration officials did anything unusual or illegal, multiple sources in both parties tell CNN.
Last 72 hrs:
1 Election hacker arrested in Spain.
2 Page FISA warrant revealed
3 Manafort received $1.2M from pro-Putin dude
4 Nunes Lied
“I worked very hard on Trump’s 2016 campaign, and, at the end of the day, I have no more to show for it than Chris Christie does," a bitter Putin said. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
- Our impression is that the US is "hand in glove with the terrorists" - Syria's President Assad
- US berates Syria at OPCW meeting on Syrian chemical attack
- Trump's stunning u-turns on NATO, China, Russia and Syria
- 'Misdirected' Airstrike By US-Led Coalition Kills 18 Allied Fighters In Syria
- Kim Jong Un's rockets are getting an important boost — from China
Headlines come and go, but this stays: an unqualified, reckless & often unhinged man is president, advised by less qualified family members. - Brian Klaas
Trump & His Dangerous Toys
The U.S. military has for the first time dropped its largest non-nuclear bomb in combat, against ISIS in Afghanistan, CNN reported Thursday.
The Defense Department dropped a Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb (MOAB) on a tunnel used by the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, the report said.
Since you'll ask, yes the President was eating chocolate cake while the bombs were being dropped in Afghanistan. - Sean Spicer Tweet today
Donald Trump: "Glad to be in Mar-a-lago for Easter. No better place to contemplate Jesus' teachings and sacrifice than my big gold mansion." - Tea Party Cat
- Trump Says He Didn’t Know Bannon Until Campaign, but They Met in 2011
- Manafort borrowed millions from Trump-tied businesses one day after leaving Trump campaign
- Trump signs bill targeting funding for abortion providers
- Trump hotel deal in Dallas falls through: report
- A Southern lawmaker called Lincoln a "tyrant" and compared him to Hitler
- Murdoch praises Fox News' ratings despite controversy surrounding star O'Reilly
- DeVos undoes Obama student loan protections
"Follow the trail of dead Russians tied to this investigation." - Former FBI Agent Clint Watts
Mar-a-Lago's Restaurant Food Is Not Cool. Literally.
Just days before the state visit of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to Mar-a-Lago, President Donald Trump’s Palm Beach private club, Florida restaurant inspectors found potentially dangerous raw fish and cited the club for storing food in two broken down coolers.
Inspectors found 13 violations at the fancy club’s kitchen, according to recently published reports — a record for an institution that charges $200,000 in initiation fees.
My my my. Here's a screenshot of how astute Maureen Dowd of the New York Times was in 2016.
This GOP rep is a plumber and if anyone knows crap, it's him!
Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-Okla.) faced off with constituents at a town hall this week, telling the audience that they don't pay his salary.
"You say you pay for me to do this? That’s bullcrap," Mullin said at the town hall in Jay, Okla., according to a video of the incident.
Sorry, Eric Trump: Nepotism is not beautiful, especially when it results in a handbag designer being a top presidential adviser. - America Resurgent Tweet
Trump, who just signed a bill allowing mining co's to dump coal waste into US waterways, is outraged that Assad would poison his own people. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- House Democrats demand Jared Kushner's security clearance be revoked
- Using haiku, more than 200 poets pay tribute to Obama
Twitter Billionaire Donates To Obama
The billionaire co-founder of Twitter is among the new donors to the Obama Foundation, which on Thursday made public the names of almost two dozen major donors from the first three months of the year.
The North Korea situation is mighty dicey. You can't predict how a maniacal cult leader with a huge army will react. Or Kim Jong Un either. - Tea Pain
With President Forrest Trump, every day is like a rancid box of chocolates. You never know what kind of sh*t you're going to get next. - Stephen King
- Dow falls 100 points after US drops mega-bomb; banks slide despite strong earnings
- Facebook scrutinized after not removing flagged child pornography and terrorist content
- "O'Reilly Factor" scaled back to four days a week: report
- Trudeau Unveils Bill Legalizing Recreational Marijuana in Canada
UNITED Flight: Scorpion Bites Passenger
After spending two weeks on vacation in Mexico, Richard and Linda Bell were on a United Airlines flight home from Houston to Calgary on Sunday. They thought their adventure was over — until a scorpion fell from the overhead compartment and on to Richard.
Insurance Only Covers Generic Heart Transplant. - The Onion