The head of a Kremlin-run news agency said President Trump is “more dangerous” than the North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Un, according to a Monday Bloomberg Politics report.
“Trump is more impulsive and unpredictable than Kim Jong-Un,” Dmitry Kiselyov said Sunday on his show “Vesti Nedelyi.”
So we're less than 100 days into Trump and we're closer to a nuclear war than we've been all century. So this is going exactly as predicted. - LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Pence warns North Korea of US resolve shown in Syria, Afghan strikes
- Trump 'will take action' to end any North Korea threat to US: top security adviser
- North Korea: ‘Thermonuclear war’ possible at any time
- China and Russia chasing US ship near Korean Peninsula
- Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails launch mass hunger strike
- Ex-Afghan president: Trump committed 'atrocity' with massive bomb strike
- Monitors Criticize Turkey Referendum; Erdogan Denounces 'Crusader Mentality'
- Border wall could leave some Americans on 'Mexican side'
- John Oliver Warns France Against Electing Marine Le Pen: Dont F*ck Up, Too
North Korea Offers Unconditional Surrender After Mike Pence Angrily Squints At It. - Andy Borowitz
Russia's New Army: Robots
Russia's Fedor robot has learned to shoot guns with impressive precision. How do companies like Google, groups and individuals try to stop killer robots from taking over the world?
If Flynn's lies hadn't been uncovered, it's likely Trump's National Security Adviser would still be a paid foreign agent of Turkey's despot. - Brian Klaas
- Majority in US No Longer Thinks Trump Keeps His Promises | Gallup
- A blue wave begins? Republicans may be in trouble in Kansas, Montana and Georgia elections
- Even in hometown, constituents rip into Republican lawmaker
- Trump White House officials secretly work their way around ethics rules: report
- Spicer knocks Obama as he defends keeping White House visitor logs private
- EPA may consider closing Chicago office
- Kid asks Trump to sign his hat. Trump signs it and tosses it into the crowd
- President Trump's first White House Easter Egg Roll was a dud
- Lawyer defending Alex Jones in a child custody dispute: Client’s Infowars persona differs from the private man
- Arkansas fights to carry out unprecedented wave of executions
The Obama's spent every Easter attending church service. Trump hasn't attended church once since his inauguration. Where's the GOP outrage? - Matt McDermott
Democrats Cleared Of Fake News Attack
A review of the surveillance material flagged by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes shows no inappropriate action by Susan Rice or any other Obama administration official, Republican and Democratic Congressional aides who have been briefed on the matter told NBC News.
Come on, chickensh*t, if you're man enough to drop a mega-bomb on Afghanistan, you should be man enough to release your tax returns. - Stephen King
If Pence is complicit with Trump, we gotta bring'em down together lest Trump resigns & Pence pardons the whole herd. This is the hold up. - Tea Pain
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton campaign hands over 10 million contacts to DNC: report
- Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, Julia Roberts, and More Visit Broadway
Tweeting During The Easter Egg Roll
As thousands began to gather on the White House lawn Monday for the annual Easter Egg Roll, President Trump again took on the media, the Democrats, and the Obama administration via one of his favorite activities: Tweeting. "'The first 90 days of my ...
It's now ok again for an American President to play golf and bomb foreign countries. It was just a matter of waitin' for the white time.- Tea Pain
- Oil end at a 1-week low as traders eye US crude output
- Problems Mount for United After Bride and Groom Say They Were Kicked off Flight
- Google reaches $7.8 million settlement in its Android antitrust case in Russia
- GOP lawmaker defends rollback of internet privacy: You don't have to use the internet
A new article says that Donald Trump has changed the definition of the word "conservative." It used to mean "traditional" and "right leaning" - now it means "batsh*t crazy." - Conan O'Brien
Boeing Laying Off Engineers
Boeing Co. plans to lay off hundreds of engineers amid slowing aircraft sales, the company announced Monday. The workforce reduction scheduled for June 23 comes after the Chicago-based manufacturer laid off 1,800 mechanics and engineers earlier this ...
My two favorite things about Easter morning are (1) hiding the eggs and (2) the looks on my kids' faces when the snakes start to hatch. - Conan O'Brien