Forty-one Senate Democrats have announced they will filibuster President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch, setting up a partisan showdown over the hidebound institution’s internal rules this week.
Adorable. Santorum says presidents who win elections get the right to pick who they want for Supreme Court. Tell that to Merrick Garland. - John Aravosis
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Jared Kushner in Iraq With Joint Chiefs Chairman
- Trump: US Will Act Unilaterally On North Korea If China Not On Board
- Theresa May warns Donald Trump against unilateral action on North Korea
- N. Korea defector warns Kim would use nukes against US
- 11 killed in St. Petersburg subway blast; a second bomb is disarmed
- White House pulled out of meet and greet with 'conservatives' favorite Russian' over suspected mob ties
We should probably have Jared Kushner pilot the International Space Station, because I'm sure he's not qualified to do that, either -Jeff Tiedrich
Trump Humps Egypt
Egypt’s military ruler Abdel Fattah el-Sisi was never invited to the Obama White House, where he was viewed as a brutal tyrant with little regard for human rights and democracy.
On Monday, President Donald Trump will roll out the red carpet for him.
President Trump’s daughter Ivanka is going to have her own office in the White House. So finally, we’ve got a woman named Trump who actually wants to be in the White House.- Conan O'Brien
- Rep. Devin Nunes returns home to protests over his Trump ties
- Trump: The 'Fake News Media' Is Just Missing GOP's Inner 'Love And Strength'
- Third Dem Senator Announces He Will Vote Yes On Gorsuch For SCOTUS
- Trump Backtracks: Actually I 'Didn't Want To Take A Vote' On O'Care Repeal
- After Golfing With Trump, Rand Paul 'Optimistic' About Repealing Obamacare
- Spicer: Democratic Senators Setting 'Very Dangerous Precedent' by Blocking Gorsuch
- Trump revives Clinton criticisms in early morning tweets
- First Lady Melania Trump Gets Her First Official Portrait
- Trump Praises 'Fox & Friends,' Renews Old Feuds in Early Morning Tweet Series
Imagine having seventeen intelligence agencies at your fingertips and choosing instead to get your facts from a third-rate morning chat show. - Jeff Tiedrich
Hawaii’s TSA recently seized a so-called “stun cane” from a passenger that is capable of delivering a 1 million-volt shock. To get an idea of what a 1 million-volt shock feels like, just remember what it was like to wake up on Nov. 9.- Seth Myers
Let The Lawsuits Begin
A federal judge in Kentucky is allowing a lawsuit by three protesters assaulted at a Donald Trump campaign rally last March to move forward, agreeing with the plaintiffs that Trump's call from the podium for his supporters to "get 'em out of here" incited rally-goers to physically attack them.
Fox News has sexual harassment suits coming out of its eyes, coming out of its wherever.- OhNoSheTwitnt
The faces of Sexual Assault Awareness And Prevention Month - talia tweet
Rock The Voter News
- Democrats want to limit ICE power by banning agents from courthouses, bus stops
- The destruction of Hillary Clinton: sexism, Sanders and the millennial feminists
Trump’s so obsessed with Hillary that he’s *thisclose* to standing outside her house with a boombox over his head. - goldengateblonde tweet
|He's gone over to the dark side.|
This Is Why The DNC Didn't Trust Bernie.
Donald Trump supporters are not racist “deplorables” and Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party are to blame for November's shock election defeat: So said Clinton's defeated primary challenger Sen. Bernie Sanders during a rally in Boston Friday night.
On the one hand, you had Russia hacking the DNC, on the other, Bernie Sanders and his diehards trashing the DNC. And Trump loved it.-Peter Daou
The White House says President Trump will not throw out the first pitch at the Washington Nationals game. Apparently Trump was afraid of hurting his tweeting arm. - Jimmy Fallon
- Donald Trump Impersonator to Host New Comedy Central Late-Night Show
- Trump Can Pull Money From His Businesses Whenever He Wants — Without Ever Telling Us
- National Archives Tells the White House to Save All of President Trump's Tweets
The Trump tax plan marks the 1st time anyone's ever written erotic fiction directly for the Koch Brothers.-John Fugelsang
Scientists have proven that you can grow potatoes on Mars. When they heard this, half of America said, “Wait, a planet with no Trump and French fries? When do we go? Let’s get out of here! Let’s go!”- Conan O'Brien
Bills are Due. I Hate That.
I also hate to beg.