Sessions won't rule out special prosecutor for Obama Justice Dept.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Thursday that he wouldn't rule out appointing a special prosecutor to investigate the Justice Department under former President Obama.
If you're reading this from what's left of the future, please take a time machine back to October of 2016 and lock Jim Comey in a basement. - Kara Calavera
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Death Toll From Kabul Hospital Attack Rises to 49
- As Far Right Reaps Votes, Immigrants Face Tougher Times in Netherlands
- Trump Met Russian Ambassador at Reception During Campaign
- American Diplomats' Comfort With Tillerson Gives Way to Unease
- State Dept. seeks to keep Russian diplomat's cause of death private
- Spicer calls Flynn’s lobbying for Turkish interests a "personal matter"
Impeachment of South Korea's President Sends Waves of Envy Across U.S. - Andy Borowitz
|Both are sitting |
Pence says he didn't know about Flynn's lobbying work for Turkey. Rep. Cummings sent him a letter about it in Nov
...In an interview with Fox News on Thursday night, Vice President Mike Pence said he was not aware either and that he only first heard about it as reports surfaced Thursday that Flynn had registered as a foreign agent with the Justice Department earlier this week....But Rep. Elijah Cummings, the ranking member of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, sent Pence a letter on November 18 requesting more information about the potential conflicts of interest posed by Flynn's lobbying work.
The Russian Ambassador Who No One Remembered Meeting should be the title of a bad spy novel, not a lie told by an entire administration. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Spicer quotes Trump: Jobs reports 'may have been phony in the past, but it's very real now'
- GOP health-care plan: House leaders meet with Trump as they defend overhaul effort
- 70% of benefits in Trump’s child care proposal go to high earners, "people making over $100,000 a year"
- Congress Warns Donald Trump: Stop Deleting Your Tweets
- Obama Education Rules Are Swept Aside by Congress
- Trump keeps press at arm's length after wiretapping furor
GOP: Just slap a bandaid on your cancer and quit whining about healthcare already. - Jeff Tiedrich
No Evidence Found That Obama Wiretapped Trump
The top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee told CNN Friday that, after meeting with the FBI director, he has not "seen any evidence" to back President Donald Trump's claims that he was wiretapped by the Obama administration ...
Rock The Voter News
- Bill Clinton denounces Donald Trump's nationalism: “It's like we're all having an identity crisis at once”
- Nancy Pelosi says she would have retired if Hillary Clinton won
- Engineers give America's infrastructure a near failing grade
Middle Schooler Who Wrote GOP Healthcare Bill Claims He Has Not Been Paid. - Andy Borowitz
Native Americans Want USA To Honor Their Friggin' Treaties
Following a year of mass protests at the Standing Rock Sioux reservation in North Dakota, American Indians brought their demands for civil rights, treaty rights and meaningful dialogue to Washington Friday with a morning rally and a march headed toward ..
- EU summit: Poland cries blackmail over subsidies
- Report accuses AT&T of discriminating against low-income neighborhoods
- 9 cybersecurity tips for the mildly paranoid (plus 4 for the truly anxious)
Deplorable: We're a Christian nation
Me: Christ said to take care of the the sick, the old, and the poor
Deplorable: YOU LOST, GET OVER IT.
- Jeff Tiedrich
Sarah Palin Must Be Thrilled
Some 1.2 billion barrels of oil have been discovered in Alaska, marking the biggest onshore discovery in the U.S. in three decades.
New #EPA chief “not convinced” CO2 from human behavior causes climate change, despite science. Also on fence that sex causes babies, too! - Bette Midler
The TERRIFIED OF TRUMP Fundraiser