There, indeed, was an FBI wiretap involving Russians at Trump Tower.
But it was not placed at the behest of Barack Obama and the target was not the Trump campaign of 2016. For two years ending in 2013, the FBI had a court-approved warrant to eavesdrop on a sophisticated Russian organized crime money laundering network that operated out of unit 63A in Trump Tower.
Donald Trump reminds you not to be angry at unimportant things, like Russia; but do get angry at important things, like leaks about Russia. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Founder Of Anti-Muslim Group Says She's Attending White House Meeting
- Safety first for South Korea ahead of China, North Korea games
- Law Enforcement Agencies Bristle at US Report on Immigration Detention
- Ex-CIA official warns Trump is ‘destroying’ his credibility: ‘I don’t trust this guy’ to face a tragedy
- New documents show Manafort laundered payments from Ukrainian party with Moscow ties
What These F*ckers Did Was Way Worse Than Watergate, Says Nixon in Hell. - Andy Borowitz
|The Director of the Federal Bureau of Obfuscation|
Christopher Steele, the former MI6 agent who investigated Donald Trump’s alleged Kremlin links, was so worried by what he was discovering that at the end he was working without pay...Mr Steele also decided to pass on information to both British and American intelligence officials after concluding that such material should not just be in the hands of political opponents of Mr Trump, who had hired his services, but was a matter of national security for both countries.
There is no better proof that GOP politicized the deaths of 4 brave Americans at Benghazi then how they are handling this Russia hearing.- Kurt Eichenwald
No Laptops For You!
The U.S. government is ordering passengers on nonstop, U.S.-bound flights from a handful of mostly Middle Eastern and North African countries to pack electronic devices other than cellphones in their checked bagged.
- Fox News pulls Judge Napolitano over his Trump wiretap claims
- Roger Stone, the 'Trickster' on Trump's Side, Is Under F.B.I. Scrutiny
- Ryan: We didn't learn anything new from Comey hearing
- Donald Trump brags his Twitter account is stopping NFL teams from signing Colin Kaepernick
- Ivanka Trump set to get West Wing office as role expands
- Joy Reid on Ivanka’s move to the White House: ‘The Trump family behave like third world Kleptocrats’
- Gorsuch Defends Work In Bush DOJ On Amendment Slashing Detainee Rights
- GOP blocks Dem effort to force a vote on Trump tax returns
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Mocks President Trump's Approval Ratings and Challenges Him to a Middle-School Visit
Ivanka into the White House? It’s like a coup, and the dictator’s family is moving into the palace as it prepares to the loot the country. - Robert Reich
Trump's approval rating is now 37 percent or, to quote Sean Spicer, "137 percent."- Andy Borowitz
AHCA: American Health CHAOS Act
Key GOP senators keep criticizing the American Health Care Act, the bill that top Republicans in the House wrote to repeal and replace Obamacare. So the AHCA, in its current form, has little chance of becoming law.
But a stalling of the AHCA before it even moved to the Senate would be a huge setback for House Speaker Paul Ryan, the White House and a Republican Party that has been promising to get rid of Obamacare for seven years.
I'm old enough to remember congress impeaching a president for lying about a sexual affair. - Joy Reid
Rock The Voter News
- Michelle Obama Took Sunny and Bo Out to Celebrate Spring
- Top Dem backs Trump administration’s airline electronics ban
- Former Obama Staffer Enters Race for New York City Council
GOP Health Care Plan Is A Word Salad Masking Higher Premiums, Less Coverage & Millions Declared Ineligible
House Republican leaders, racing toward a planned Thursday vote on their proposed health-care overhaul, unveiled changes to the legislation late Monday that they think will win over enough members to secure its passage.
Congrats to "LOCK HER UP" Crew on its upcoming pivot to "Just Because There's An Investigation Doesn't Mean There Was Any Wrongdoing" Crew. - Patrick Monahan
Trump: I have almost a 100 million people following me.
@realDonaldTrump: 26 million
@POTUS: 16 million
Can't. Ever. Tell. The. Truth.
- Tina Dupuy
- Crude Oil 47.24
- Trump Winery requests visas from US government to bring in foreign workers
- A court will decide if a GIF can be considered a "deadly weapon"
- Costco expands grocery delivery through Florida partnership
Donald J. Trump said that his record-low approval rating of 37 was a conspiracy between the numerals 3 and 7, both of which were created by Arabs.- Andy Borowitz
Hollywood Stars Resisting The Trump Regime
Tom Hanks, Alec Baldwin and Tina Fey are teaming up for a star-filled fundraiser for the American Civil Liberties Union that will stream on Facebook Live.