The House Intelligence Committee is threatening to fracture along partisan lines as the sides accuse one another of playing politics with the investigation into alleged Russian attempts to meddle in the 2016 elections and whether President Donald
President Trump’s son-in-law and adviser Jared Kushner reportedly met with executives from a Russian bank that was under U.S. sanctions during the 2016 presidential election. But I’m sure there’s a perfectly treasonable explanation. - Seth Myers
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- USA Today: Trump Biz Linked To Russians With Alleged Ties To Organized Crime
- Fox and Friends: Intel agencies set ‘a trap’ for Trump team by surveilling Russian ambassador
- Interior secretary hints border wall could be on Mexican land
- Woman in custody after 'criminal' incident near Capitol; police say 'no nexus to terrorism'
White House Taps Putin to Lead Independent Russia Investigation. - Andy Borowitz
Balding Old Man White Guy Makes Fun Of Black Congresswoman's Hair
Fox News host Bill O'Reilly disparaged a senior African American congresswoman because of the lawmaker's appearance - comparing her hair on Tuesday morning to a “James Brown wig.
NRA Recommends Preventing Firearm Deaths By Securing Children In Locked Safe - The Onion
- New York Times to Trump: 'We did not apologize'
- Paul Manafort had multiple bank accounts in Cyprus flagged for questionable activity: sources
- Trump Tells Senators He'll 'Make A Deal' On Health Care: It's 'An Easy One'
- Chaffetz: Nunes Is Doing A 'Great Job' And Has 'Full Confidence' Of GOP Conference
- Sean Spicer using sexual assault to justify immigration crackdown is exploitative & not based on fact
- Poll: Republicans blame bad bill, not Trump, for failed healthcare plan
- Virginia governor's race poll: Ed Gillespie tied with Democrats in general election
- Former Christie associate gets two years in prison for bridge scandal
- Suspended pundit returns to Fox and immediately repeats British wiretap claim that got him kicked off air
BREAKING: Trump orders US companies to pollute the country to make up for the 24 million people he was going to kill by repealing Obamacare. - Tea Party Cat
Uterus Intruders Charged With 15 Felonies
The anti-abortion rights activists who produced undercover videos targeting Planned Parenthood were charged Tuesday with 15 felonies by California prosecutors.
When Trump says he's always thinkin' of the "miners", he means girls under 18. - Tea Pain
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton Cheers Failure Of 'Disastrous' Obamacare Repeal
- Dem senators press ethics office over Ivanka Trump's role
Amazing how Trump's campaign being investigated by the FBI for Russian collusion made less news than the FBI maybe finding some emails. - LOLGOP
Medicare For All Is The Best Solution
Single-payer health care appears to be experiencing a surge in popularity among Democrats in Congress.
Playing golf is only a high crime and misdemeanor when the president is black. - Jeff Tiedrich
Proof That Not All Republicans Are Heartless
- Two black women hit Fox News with lawsuit claiming ‘top-down racial harassment’
- New regs for Thursday: Babies, nuclear, chemicals
- Supreme Court orders closer look at credit card surcharge laws
- Trump Now Uses an iPhone — Despite Once Calling for an Apple Boycott
- Places that saw more job loss to robots were less likely to support Hillary Clinton
"So long, suckers!"
— Trump's farewell address
- Jeff Tiedrich
Trump Unconcerned About Travel Costs
President Trump isn't concerned about the rising costs associated with his regular trips to his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Fla...Sean Spicer addressed the topic during his briefing, when asked by Fox 5 DC's Ronica Cleary if Trump has "any concerns about the pushback" from Florida residents and taxpayers about those costs.
"No, he feels great," Spicer said.
"Poetry is stepping into the ring to battle a beast, and the beast is your heart" - Leonard Cohen
Send Trump To The Gulag Before He Kills Us All