RNC paid intel firm for Clinton dirt
As the general election was taking shape last summer, the Republican National Committee initiated a series of payments to a low-profile firm started by retired Central Intelligence Agency officers that worked closely with an ex-Russian spy....RNC officials now acknowledge that most of the cash — $34,100 — went towards intelligence-style reports that sought to prove conflicts of interest between Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State and her family’s foundation.
Trump: "I'm the President and you're not"
Response: "You're under criminal investigation for treason and I'm not." - Tea Pain
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- More than 200 dead in suspected US airstrike that hits civilians in Mosul
- Kyiv Identifies Suspected Gunman In Ex-Duma Deputy's Assassination
- Five months, eight prominent Russians dead
- British police make 'significant' arrests in widening probes after London attack
- Nazi camp group strips naked, kills sheep, chains selves together
- Federal judge sides with Trump administration in travel ban case
By 2019, Trump will be sharing a studio apartment in Moscow with Edward Snowden. - Andy Borowitz
Putin Is Cheating On Trump. Oo La La.
Russian President Vladimir Putin stressed the "great importance" of ties between his country and France as he met French far-right presidential candidate Marine Le Pen at the Kremlin on Friday, Russian state-run news agency Tass reported.
The GOP healthcare bill eliminates coverage for both abortion and chemotherapy, thus managing to be pro-life and pro-death at the same time. - Andy Borowitz
Ha Ha. Ryan Chickened Out.
House Speaker Paul Ryan sensationally pulled his Obamacare repeal bill from the floor Friday, a day after President Donald Trump had threatened to walk away from health care reform if he didn't get a vote.
- White House attacks Clintons in pushback against Manafort allegations
- Trump unhappy Jared Kushner took a powder on the ski slopes as health care bill floundered
- Pence postpones travel to fight for Obamacare repeal in Washington
- Trump and GOP leaders scramble to push Obamacare repeal bill through House
- Manafort volunteered to be interviewed by the House Intelligence Committee in its Russia probe
- Mnuchin Says Administration Tax Plan Coming Soon
- Nunes claims some Trump transition messages were intercepted
- Vice President Pence is receiving a 'Working for Women' award. Here's a dive into his record on women.
GOP will need those prostate exams because they pulled #Trumpcare out of their ass. - Seth Meyers
Why, Of Course They Did: Public Hearing Cancelled on Russian Influence In The Election
The House Intelligence Committee chairman and the panel's top Democrat publicly disagreed Friday over the handling of their investigation into Russian meddling into the US election, coming after the announcement that President Donald Trump's campaign chairman agreed to testify before the committee.
Paul Ryan promised you a big bowl of nothing and by God, he delivered. - John Fugelsang
What a week for the #Resistance! Trump under criminal investigation by the FBI and Obamacare repeal goes down in flames. Booyah! - Tea Pain
Rock The Voter News
- Obama: 'America Is Stronger Because Of The Affordable Care Act'
- If Trump Were a 'Gentleman' He'd Apologize to Obama For Wiretapping Claim, Joe Biden Says
- Black lawmakers in Washington urge FBI to help police investigate missing children in nation's capital
- Democrats introduce the 'MAR-A-LAGO Act'
Democrats Need A Plan And A Very Visible Leader
Democrats are plotting their next move after questioning House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes' fitness to lead the panel's investigation into Russia's involvement in the 2016 election.
Fox News is a foreign-owned political war operation that should be removed from the United States for national security reasons. - Eric Garland
On Capitol Hill today, one of the most dramatic episodes of “The Celebrity Appresident” yet: Republicans in the House were forced to postpone their vote on healthcare today because they cannot agree on what the plan should be, so it’s back to the drawing board. Unfortunately, Trump’s budget for education cut funding for drawing boards, so there’s no board for them to draw on. - Jimmy Kimmel
- North Dakota oil spill 3 times larger than first estimated
- Trump greenlights Keystone XL pipeline, but obstacles loom
- Trump's Treasury Secretary says the threat of robots taking jobs is 'not even on our radar'
- New research identifies a 'sea of despair' among white, working-class Americans
- The Senate just voted to undo landmark rules covering your Internet privacy
"Best thing we can do politically speaking is let Obamacare explode." - Donald Trump today
In May, President Trump is going to give the commencement address at a Christian university. Trump’s speech will be entitled, “If Jesus Is So Great, Why Does He Have a Mexican Name?” -Conan O'Brien
Starbucks And Costa Rica Coffee
Starbucks partners and shareholders, including Lisa Haeg of Puyallup, Washington, took part in a virtual reality tour of the Starbucks Costa Rica coffee farm, Hacienda Alsacia, before the company’s annual meeting of shareholders on March 22, 2017 in Seattle, Washington.
INSTEAD OF THIS SORRY TRAIL OF BROKEN PROMISES AND RUSSIAN CODDLING, WE COULD HAVE HAD OUR FIRST WOMAN POTUS. - Peter Dauo