...He had little doubt the Kremlin was behind the hacking, and he had shared his evidence with the F.B.I., but as best he could tell, the bureau was focusing on solving the legalistic national-security puzzle surrounding Hillary Clinton’s e-mails. With so much hanging in the balance—the potential president of the United States possibly being under Russia’s thumb—why weren’t the authorities more concerned? He decided it was time for desperate measures.
Don't think things can't get uglier under Trump? We may have to watch him in porn films during the Impeachment proceedings.
We can't have a credible investigation if the Chairman won't share evidence with his own committee. Neither D's nor R's know what he saw.- Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA)
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- ‘Follow the trail of dead Russians’ if you want to crack 2016 election interference: Senate intel witness
- Putin says Russia never interfered in US elections: 'Read my lips, no'
- Senate witness: Rubio, Ryan were targets of Russian influence attempts
- Nobody’s ‘covering my back’: Ex-FBI agent tells Senate he doesn’t trust Trump to protect him from Russia
- Officials verify Russian dossier claim diplomat who fled US to hide election interference was spy: report
- State Department halts press briefings
- Italy Arrests Islamists Plotting Terror Attack on Famed Bridge in Venice
- A Muslim family in Virginia returned home to find their home vandalized and Quran torn into pieces
White supremacist who murdered Timothy Caughman in NYC has been charged with terrorism. Say it with me: Radical White Supremacist Terrorist. - George Takei
The Old Bait & Hook, Russian Style
Cybersecurity expert testified that Russian “bots” pushed their disinformation campaigns during times when President Donald Trump was likely to be on social media — and he dutifully hyped those conspiracy theories.
Clint Watts, a former FBI agent and counterterrorism instructor at West Point, explained Thursday that Trump as a presidential candidate helped Russia take active measures to interfere with the election, whether he realized it or not.
John Hinckley Jr., the man who shot Ronald Reagan, has been released from prison. He can now purchase a gun. Thanks NRA & Trump. - Brasilmagic
- Spicer disputes need for independent probe of Russian election meddling
- GOP rep. "misspoke" when he said Nunes "works for the President"
- GOP revival of healthcare repeal makes little progress
- Ryan breaks with Trump on healthcare: No Dems
- Tea Party leader "disgusted" by Trump’s attack on Freedom Caucus
- Freedom Caucus member fires back: It didn't take long for the swamp to drain Trump
- GOP dares call Gorsuch filibuster unprecedented—while ignoring their blockade of Garland
- North Carolina lawmakers vote to undo 'bathroom bill'
- Alex Jones attacks "the Jewish press" for reporting on his "Jefish mafia" remarks
CBS poll: 37% say Russia wasn't responsible for the hack. 17 intel agencies, Dems, Republicans agree it was. Trump's misinformation matters. - Brian Klaas
Dept. Of Vocabulary Adjustment
Staffers at the Department of Energy's (DOE) international climate office have been asked to stop using the phrases "climate change," "emissions reduction" and "Paris Agreement,"
Taking a page from JFK's 'Camelot', con-man Trump's lily-White House of nepotism is officially known as 'Scamelot.' - Bill Madden
Rock The Voter News
- Obama WH ethics lawyer: Appointment of Ivanka is nepotism
- Ex-Obama official: I was concerned about Russian meddling 'cover-up' after the election
- Dem senator rips Trump’s "attack on science": "It’s a declaration of war"
- Where is Michelle Obama? Former first lady surprises students visiting her daughter's school
- Hillary Clinton's Post-Election Fashion Choices Signal a Shift in Attitude
Ivanka Trump WH job is a victory for every millionaire-at-birth handbag designer who ever dreamed of being her father's unpaid work-wife.- John Fugelsang
Two White House officials helped House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) acquire information that he says shows President Trump’s transition team was incidentally surveilled
Maybe it isn't Hillary Clinton who needed to change. Maybe it is a society that devalues & disrespects women that needed to change. - bitchyologist tweet
- Mysterious Outage In Libya Could Drive Oil Prices Higher
- Qatar Airways is retaliating against the US laptop ban by offering some passengers an unprecedented perk
- Carl's Jr. dumps its sexy ads as McDonald's bets on fresh beef
- Climate Change-Deniers 'Spam' Thousands Of Teachers With Anti-Global Warming Packages
In a new interview, Trump’s son-in-law and top adviser Jared Kushner said the government should be run like a company where the citizens are the customers. And people said, “Well, in that case we have a president we’d like to exchange.” - Jimmy Fallon
No Internet For The Poors
The head of the Federal Communications Commission said Wednesday he wants to block requests by dozens of small and rural Internet providers hoping to offer subsidized broadband connections to low-income Americans nationwide...