Nunes Met Source On WH Grounds Before Making Trump Surveillance Claims
The Republican chairman of the House Intelligence Committee met a secret source on the White House grounds the day before he went public with hazy, charged allegations that members of Donald Trump's transition team had been picked up by incidental collection of foreign nationals.
Sounds like we need to strap an ankle monitor on Devin Nunes and place him under House Committee arrest.- Tea Pain
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- A Wave of Civilian Deaths Hangs Over Deepening US Role in ISIS Fight
- Mike Pence Says Trump Giving US Embassy Move to Jerusalem 'Serious Consideration'
- Russian opposition leader jailed after organizing anti-corruption protests
- Police were called before 'horrific' Sanford shooting rampage
- Sean Spicer bashes the media for rushing to judgment when asked about white supremacist murderer
Last Vegas shooting, Wisconsin shooting, Cincinnati shooting. Soooo... is the Muslim ban going to stop Americans from killing each other? - Alt Fed Employee
Trump Son-In-Law To Testify
Senate investigators plan to question Jared Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law and a close adviser, as part of their broad inquiry into ties between Trump associates and Russian officials or others linked to the Kremlin, according to administration and congressional officials.
Oh, and Lord? When this all plays out, it would be awfully swell if Jared Kushner & Reince could both testify against each other. Amen. - John Fugelsang
Meanwhile, There's An Escalation of US Troops In Iraq
There are 5,262 U.S. troops authorized to be in Iraq, and another 503 in Syria, officials told Military Times on Sunday. But the numbers have been considerably larger for quite some time as commanders leverage what they call temporary — or "non-enduring" — assignments like this one involving the 82nd Airborne in Mosul.
Russians Furious That Their Tax Money Helped Elect Trump. - Andy Borowitz
- Nunes’ secret White House meeting makes last week’s revelations look more like ‘a stunt’: MSNBC
- Trump handed Merkel a fake £300 billion NATO invoice during her visit to Washington
- Republicans giving Univision the cold shoulder: report
- Schiff: Nunes Has Left Intel Committee 'In The Dark' On Trump Claims
- Sanford: 'Testosterone can get you in trouble'
- NYT: Senate Intel Committee to interview Kushner for Russia probe
- Colorado mosque vandalized with Bible
- NC 'bathroom bill' to cost state $3.76 billion: report
- Trump makes 13th golf club visit in 9 weeks as president
- Milwaukee journalists call out Sheriff David Clarke: "People dying in his own jails and he is nowhere to be found.”
- Fox & Friends attack Ted Koppel after he called out Sean Hannity for promoting ideology over facts
Trump Blames Obama for Not Helping to Repeal Obamacare. - Andy Borowitz
Trump & Ryan To Perform Some Voodoo Economics
After President Donald Trump and Speaker of the House Paul Ryan (R-WI) failed to garner enough support to pass legislation that would repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act (ACA), Trump declared he had moved on to refocus his legislative priorities on tax reform. In light of Trump’s inability to get the Republican-led Congress to vote with him on health care changes, which had been a major campaign promise of virtually every elected GOP official, journalists and experts are beginning to question if Trump is capable of wrangling his caucus to tackle substantive conservative tax reform proposals that have been stagnant for decades.
Trump's Microwave Oven Signs $4 Million Book Deal - Andy Borowitz
Republicans Determined To Nuke Something
A key Democratic senator warned Monday that Neil Gorsuch, President Trump's Supreme Court nominee, is likely to fall short of the votes needed to stave off a Democratic filibuster, potentially ushering in the “nuclear option” from Republicans.
With all the focus on what a disastrous President Donald J. Trump has been, it's important from time to time to remind people that he is also a sexual predator. This is one of those times. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- ‘We won’t stop fighting’: New York’s top lawman defiant in the face of Sessions’ sanctuary cities threat
- Hillary Clinton to speak at Georgetown University this week
People complain that American government has become a reality show, but if it actually were a reality show Trump would have been eliminated this week. - Andy Borowitz
The Russians Volunteer Info About The Trumps. Why Is That?
A Russian bank under U.S. economic sanctions over Russia's incursion into Ukraine disclosed on Monday that its executives had met Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump's son-in-law and a top White House adviser, during the 2016 election campaign.
- Oil ends lower as crude producers fail to ease global supply angst
- Coal company CEO: Trump "can’t bring mining jobs back"
- United Airlines Leggings Incident Shows Changing Nature of Air Travel
- 'Fearless Girl' Statue to Stay in Financial District (for Now)
Hey Donald J. Trump when you say you hope Obamacare explodes, remember that that means a lot of Americans with cancer and other diseases will die. Probably not a good thing for a President to say, even one who lost by three million votes. #youf*cker. - Andy Borowitz
FBI Technology Needs Some Work
Approximately half of adult Americans’ photographs are stored in facial recognition databases that can be accessed by the FBI, without their knowledge or consent, in the hunt for suspected criminals. About 80% of photos in the FBI’s network are non-criminal entries, including pictures from driver’s licenses and passports. The algorithms used to identify matches are inaccurate about 15% of the time, and are more likely to misidentify black people than white people.
Let's Get This Party Started To End The Fundraiser!