White House adviser Kellyanne Conway said Monday that she has no proof to support her suggestion that the Obama administration spied on Trump Tower through televisions and microwaves during the election season.
2008: You Can See Russia From Alaska- Sarah Palin
2017: Your Microwave Is Spying On You- Kellyanne Conway
GOP- You've Come A Long Way, Baby! - Fiona Adorno
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- ISIS is cornered, desperate, and leaving trail of destruction in Mosul
- Vice President Mike Pence is slated to visit Indonesia, Japan, South Korea and Australia in April
- Recent developments surrounding the South China Sea
- Trump planning to host Chinese president at Mar-a-Lago
- Scottish Nationalists Seek New Independence Referendum
- Major and messy winter storm bears down on Washington: What to expect and answers to frequent questions
Trump administration members lied about Russian contacts and 9 Russians mentioned in the Steele dossier are dead. - Loretta Lynch, Former Attorney General
The Trump administration has until the end of the day Monday to produce evidence that former President Obama ordered surveillance on President Trump during last year's election, as Trump has claimed.
The House Intelligence Committee set the deadline in a letter to Acting Deputy Attorney General Dana Boente last week in which it asked for proof of the claim, which Obama and others have said is baseless.
If Trump hadn't been born rich & inherited millions he'd be a lecherous strip-club-dwelling 70-yr old selling above-ground pools. In Queens. - John Fugelsang
- McCain on Trump-Russia probes: 'Lot of shoes to drop from this centipede'
- Rep. Steve King touts “Western civilization” while defending incendiary immigration tweet
- Steve King's Tweet Was So Bad Even Republicans Are Going After Him
- Woman Accosts Sean Spicer: 'How Do You Feel About Destroying Our Country?'
- Conway: I'm not Inspector Gadget
Has Paul Ryan condemned Steve King yet or did he lose his textbook that explains what racism is? - Jesse Berney
Trump can't denounce Steve King. If he alienates white supremacists it'll just be his immediate family and Voldemort supporting him.- OhNoSheTwitnt
President Of The Death Panel Speaks
President Donald Trump on Monday warned that Republicans “are putting themselves in a very bad position” by repealing and replacing Obamacare and said that letting it “implode” is still an option.
Weird. For some reason, Republicans can't just say "We're going to uninsure millions of working families to give the rich a huge tax break." - LOLGOP
Trump still wants us to believe 3 million illegals voted for Hillary but not a single microwave oven managed to snap a picture of it. - Tea Pain
Rock The Voter News
- Michelle Obama's Appearance on MasterChef Junior Will Make Your Day: An Exclusive First Look
- Major Bernie Sanders backers suspect Russians flooded their social sites with anti-Hillary memes
- As opioid overdoses rise, police officers become counselors, doctors and social workers
Obama and Buffett went to lunch, and here's who picked up the tab
Just more proof Barack Obama’s retirement is not like yours.
On Sunday, the former president flew into Omaha, Neb. for lunch with billionaire Warren Buffett,
Paul Ryan used Powerpoint to explain his healthcare plan. He actually tried to bore us to death before we die from lack of insurance.- Bette Midler
- Oil Below $49 as Rise in US Drilling Threatens OPEC's Efforts
- President Trump to reopen review of Obama-era fuel economy standards
- Intel Buys Mobileye in $15.3 Billion Bid to Lead Self-Driving Car Market
- Weak demand prompts two US airlines to cancel Cuba service
Why not trickle down healthcare? When rich folks get well, they donate any left over medication to a pool to distribute to everyone else. - Lizz Winstead
Move Along. No Conflict Of Interest To See Here.
A company owned by the family of Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, stands to receive more than $400 million from a prominent Chinese company that is investing in the Kushners’ marquee Manhattan office tower at 666 Fifth Ave.
Who could have predicted that Trump's presidency would be historic in its incompetence and failure? Anyone with an even casual familiarity with his business career, I guess.- Andy Borowitz
Dance like your microwave isn't looking at you
KEEP SANE UNDER TRUMP Fundraiser