Late last month, a former British Member of Parliament named Louise Mensch took to her favorite medium, Twitter, to make her latest bombshell allegation: “I absolutely believe that Andrew Breitbart was murdered by Putin,” Mensch wrote in a Feb. 24 tweet about the 2012 death of the conservative founder of Breitbart.com (who, according to a coroner’s report, died near his house in Los Angeles from heart failure with no sign of foul play).
Obama tapped Trump's phones IN PERSON! Went in wearing a Con Ed coverall. Michelle stood guard while O spliced the lines. SAD! - Stephen King
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- China Warns of Arms Race After US Deploys Missile Defense in South Korea
- North Korea bars Malaysians from leaving, in 'diplomatic meltdown'
- Hungary blasted for rule allowing authorities to detain refugees in shipping containers
- Trump budget would slash Coast Guard funding: report
- Drugs are killing so many people in West Virginia that the state can’t keep up with the funerals
52 years ago John Lewis & Albert Turner (in hat) brutally beaten on Bloody Sunday. Jeff Sessions wrongly prosecuted Turner for voter fraud.
Mighty White of Jeff Sessions to recuse himself from investigation of crimes he and his boss, Donald Trump, committed to win the election. - Tea Party Cat
While Trump Is Tweeting Fake News, Arwa Damon Is Reporting Real News
The last time I saw Mattar, she was running for her life, and she was angry.
Angry at the ISIS fighters shooting outside, angry at the soldiers hiding in her home, angry at her family's misfortune, to live in Iraq at a time like this.
And angry with me, for repeatedly telling her that back up units were on their way, though none had arrived.
The Syrian bread I ordered was detained at the airport. - Conan O'Brien
WikiLeaks Goes After CIA. Your Move CIA.
WikiLeaks on Tuesday published thousands of documents purportedly taken from the Central Intelligence Agency’s Center for Cyber Intelligence, a dramatic release that appears to provide an eye-opening look at the intimate details of America’s cyberespionage toolkit.
"Boy, I love reading those WikiLeaks!"
--Donald J. Trump, Nov. 4, 2016
- White House Rejects Comey's Assertion That Wiretapping Claim Is False
- Trump hits Obama again, this time with false claims about Gitmo detainees
- Trump and Republicans see a 'deep state' foe: Barack Obama
- GOP Rep. Jason Chaffetz: Low-income Americans will have to choose health care over iPhones
- House Republicans unveil their plan to repeal and replace Obamacare
- Trump surprises first White House tour group
- Trump Denies Reports Of 'Big Infighting' In Admin: 'We Are Getting Along Great'
House GOP invites Nana to enjoy her Freedom Catfood. - John Fugelsang
The White House Hasn't Released Logs Of Their Visitors. Well, Of Course They Haven't.
Senate Democrats are pressing the Trump administration to publicly release logs of visitors to the White House and Mar-a-Lago..."It is now over one month into your Administration and you have yet to announce whether you will continue a policy of transparency with respect to individuals who visit the White House complex," the senators wrote to the president.
The White House's visitor access records page is being "updated," according to the White House website.
The House Republicans' healthcare plan is basically Obamacare except you die ten years earlier.- Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Obama's Best Defense Right Now? Looking Damn Good
- Report of man pardoned by Obama being arrested for murder is fake
- Senators decry 'accelerating' anti-Semitic threats in bipartisan plea
- Pennsylvania Senate Democrats resist ransom in cyberattack
We need a total and complete shutdown of Donald Trump until our representatives can figure out what the hell happened to their spinal cords. - goldengateblond
Wow. Iran/Contra Pales In Comparison To This.
The President helped build a hotel in Azerbaijan that appears to be a corrupt operation engineered by oligarchs tied to Iran’s Revolutionary Guard.
If you think deregulation is the answer, remember this:
Laws prevent you from robbing a bank.
Regulations prevent banks from robbing you. - Erik Bransteen
- US trade deficit jumps to five-year high on imports
- White House statement copied an entire paragraph from an Exxon Mobil press release
- Trump Sends Pharma Stocks Down With New Tweet on Drug Prices
YESTERDAY these things happened
America is the land where luxuries are cheap and necessities are unaffordable. Don't be swayed by this "but the poors all have iPhones" bull. - Jeff Tiedrich
Trump To Defund Planned Parenthood
The White House, concerned about the possible political repercussions of the Republican effort to defund Planned Parenthood, has proposed preserving federal payments to the group if it discontinues providing abortions.
The proposal, which was never made formally, has been rejected as an impossibility by officials at Planned Parenthood...
Historical fact: When Galileo said the Earth revolves around the Sun, Pope Paul V said, “Fake news. Sad.”- Conan O'Brien
IS TRUMP GONE YET? Fundraiser