The House Intelligence Committee has scrapped all meetings this week amid growing partisan rancor now threatening to derail its investigation into Russia and the Trump campaign.
Maybe if Hillary had put in an email how awful Trump was, the media would have paid attention. - Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Dick Cheney: Russian interference in US election may be 'an act of war'
- Iran says Russia can use its military bases 'on case by case basis'
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man; 3 injured
- Trump wants $1B for 62 miles of border wall: report
- Unarmed legal resident in critical condition after ICE agents raided Chicago home and shot him: family
- Companies that help build Trump's border wall are 'traitors to the homeland', says Archdiocese of Mexico
Even Dick Cheney has called Russia's interference in our election "an act of war." And he sure knows all about those. - George Takei
My My My, Unvetted People Coming And Going At Mar-a-Lago
Democrats just came up with a catchy-sounding bill to force President Donald Trump to cough up a list of visitors to his private clubs.
But there’s just one problem: There are no lists yet.
White House Denies Any Ties to United States - Andy Borowitz
- Trump son-in-law met executives of sanctioned Russian bank, will testify
- Spicer: Media Would See Conspiracy If Trump Ate 'Russian Salad Dressing'
- Wyden asks ethics officer to probe Mnuchin's 'Lego Batman' comment
- As Democratic attorneys general target Trump, Republican AGs target them
- Top Republicans Offering 'No Deals' to Avoid Gorsuch Filibuster Fight
- Trump Booster Accuses Obama Of Golfing After Daniel Pearl's 2002 Murder
- White House Takes Aim at Obama Era Climate Policy in New Executive Order
It was a tough weekend at the White House. After seven years of saying they were going to replace Obamacare, the Republican healthcare bill failed on Friday. It’s sad, isn’t it? Seven years. The Republicans couldn’t come up with a replacement for Obamacare in seven years. They made four “Fast & Furious” movies in that time. - James Corden
The Trump administration sought to block former acting attorney general Sally Yates from testifying to Congress in the House investigation of links between Russian officials and Donald Trump's presidential campaign,
Donald Trump is only afraid of 2 things - Sally Yates testifying under oath, and a strong wind. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton Set to Give First Post-Election Speech in California
- Reporter Speaks After Spicer Dustup: White House is Frustrated Like ‘We’ve Never Seen Before’
It was announced that Canada plans to legalize marijuana by July of next year. It’s exciting for Americans because now they can add weed to the list of drugs they buy in Canada.- Jimmy Fallon
Trump Says He Can't Be Sued
President Trump is seeking to stop a lawsuit filed by a former contestant on “The Apprentice,” arguing a state lawsuit can’t be brought against a sitting president.
"Homosexuality is an abomination and Islam is barbaric!" - the people who made it legal to shoot baby bears and wolves while they're asleep. - OhNoSheTwitnt
- Elon Musk's Neuralink brain chips might someday fight the robot uprising
- China's Tencent takes 5 percent stake in electric-car maker Tesla
- Fox News ratings hit highest level in cable TV history
Why is Bernie Madoff the only bankster to end up in prison? Because he stole from the 1% - Jeff Tiedrich
Step Right Up And Buy Your Million Dollar Visa
As members of Congress in Washington debate raising the minimum required to obtain a U.S. immigrant investor visa from $500,000 to $1.35 million, concern about the hike has set off a scramble among wealthy would-be participants in China.
Officials in Colombia are angry at rapper Wiz Khalifa for smoking marijuana at the tomb of Pablo Escobar. The officials said marijuana has no place at this sacred monument to cocaine.- Conan O'Brien
Let's End This Fundraiser FUNDRAISER!