President Trump on Friday urged his former top adviser, Michael Flynn, to seek an immunity deal from Congress, after news broke late Thursday that Flynn was seeking such a deal.
Trump's campaign is under an FBI counterintelligence investigation. His former NS advisor is asking for immunity. Your move, Republicans.- Maxine Waters
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Michael Flynn’s Immunity Request Rejected By Senate Intelligence Committee
- US and UK officials had doubts about Flynn’s loyalty and capacity for ‘linear thought’ in 2016
- US signals policy decision soon on Russian arms treaty allegations
- Obama administration under scrutiny for its response to Russia's meddling
- Germany balks at Tillerson call for more European NATO spending
Mike Flynn probably shouldn't stand near any high-floor hotel windows, and maybe try not to eat any polonium. - Jeff Tiedrich
Tillerson Threatens NATO Members
U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson warned NATO allies Friday to boost defense spending or come up with plans to reach the alliance's budget guidelines within two months.
Tillerson, in his first talks with NATO counterparts in Brussels, said that Washington is spending a "disproportionate share" on defense compared with its 27 partners, and that he expects action by the time President Donald Trump meets with other alliance leaders on May 25.
It is "strange" that Russia concentrated anti-Hillary news in WI, PA and MI - and Trump knew to campaign there.- Amy Siskind
- Flynn Last Year: ‘When You Are Given Immunity, That Means That You’ve Probably Committed a Crime'
- Former FBI agent tells the Senate that Russia is secretly tweeting at Trump
- Diplomats instructed to 'avoid eye contact' with Tillerson: report
- Trump threatens hard-liners as part of escalating Republican civil war
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson spends his first weeks isolated from an anxious bureaucracy
- Ivanka Trump, Shifting Plans, Will Become a Federal Employee
- Chaffetz not worried Trump will gain financially from presidency: 'He's already rich'
- The religious reasons Mike Pence won't eat alone with women don't add up
If your religion tells you God wants someone dead - but can't bother to smite them Himself - then your religion sucks at religion. - John Fugelsang
New approval polls:
You know what has a higher favorable rating than these Republicans?
- Maggie Jordan
The Crucifixion Of Planned Parenthood
The Senate voted Thursday to let states block federal family planning money from going to Planned Parenthood affiliates and other abortion providers.
Senators approved the Republican legislation 51-50. Vice President Mike Pence cast the tie-breaking vote after two GOP senators, Maine’s Susan Collins and Alaska’s Lisa Murkowski, voted with Democrats against the measure.
People being like, "don't judge Mike Pence's marriage"
Um... judging other people's marriages is Pence's favorite extracurricular activity. - Jessica Lahr
Iowa Republican Wants To Kick Women When They're Down
An Iowa state representative has caused a furor online by asserting that women who miscarry after 20 weeks of pregnancy should have to carry their fetuses to term.
Hillary Clinton was interviewed by the FBI, testified for 11 hours before Congress, and made countless public statements without immunity.
Rock The Voter News
- 1000 Paid Russian Trolls Spread Fake News On Hillary Clinton, Senate Intelligence Heads Told
- Podesta sends Daily Caller cease-and-desist letter after article alleging wrongdoing in financial disclosures
If Hillary Clinton were president now, Putin would be paying a price for his attack on US democracy. - David Frum
Hillary Is Back In The Saddle Again, Wearing Leather
Hillary Clinton has been gradually dipping her toe back into politics since announcing that she was “ready to come out of the woods” a couple weeks ago. At an event at Georgetown University on Friday, she criticized the Trump administration’s proposed cuts to foreign aid and diplomacy and urged the U.S. government to continue to make women’s rights a priority in foreign policy.
As much as you may want Donald J. Trump to go to prison, Melania wants it more. - Andy Borowitz
- Crude Oil 50.44
- American Jobs Are Headed to Mexico Once Again
- Mexico's largest cement company won't build Trump's wall
- On 'Brexit,' It's Divorce First, Trade Talks Later, EU Tells UK
- Uber vs. Google self-driving tech suit revs up as exec takes the Fifth
Today is the 70th day of Trump's presidency. It only seems like 70 years. - Jeff Tiedrich
Environmental groups are seeking to undo President Donald Trump's approval of TransCanada Corp.'s Keystone XL pipeline after more than eight years of political wrangling on its future and scope.
This is the ideal time in the season to either plant tomatoes or enter into a land war with Russia, I forget which.- Conan O'Brien
I Hope Trump Doesn't Shutdown This Website