White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer has come out swinging against anyone — including members of the Republican Party — who believes that Attorney General Jeff Sessions needs to recuse himself from investigations into the Trump campaign’s contacts with Russian officials.
Sean Spicer needs to be hit over the head with a hammer and sickle. The whole White House in fact.
Before you get excited about Sessions, remember that Bannon is still around and he's an actual Nazi. - OhNoSheTwitnt
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump reportedly considering military options for North Korea
- Russian official rants about fake news while fleeing CNN questions about Trump
- Kremlin: Sessions uproar an impediment to fixing relations
- ‘The fuse is lit’: Dan Rather says Trump-Russia scandal is about to go off like a bomb
Sarah Palin could see Jeff Sessions communicating with Russians from her house. - OhNoSheTwitnt
The Hearings On Trump/Russia Ties Will Be REALITY TV At It's Best
Christopher Steele, the former MI6 spy who prepared the explosive Trump report, has been approached about testifying before the US Senate Intelligence Committee’s investigation into the new President’s alleged links with Russia...
This new Russian scandal is clearly a partisan ploy to wreck that fantastic speech that Putin wrote for Trump.- Andy Borowitz
- Anonymous White House official tells CNN it had no knowledge of Sessions’s meeting with Russian ambassador
- Ted Cruz shrugs off Sessions ties to Russia as ‘nothing burger’: Questions are just ‘political theater’
- Fox caught using ‘militant Nazi’ collaborator as expert on Swedish violence
- ACLU calls for perjury investigation into Sessions: ‘It’s now clear’ he ‘plainly lied’ under oath
- Trump Jr. paid $50,000 for speech at think tank headed by man who nominated Putin for Nobel Peace Prize
- Trump administration’s parade of blunders could be due to decision to skip ethics training
- Marco Rubio refuses to go to town halls, period
- Bush daughter emphasizes Planned Parenthood’s importance under Trump
BREAKING: Putin Demands Sessions Resign from Russian Government. - Andy Borowitz
White House Staff Preserving Materials Connected To Russia aka The Paper Shredder
White House lawyers have instructed the president's aides to preserve materials that could be connected to Russian interference in the 2016 election and other related investigations, three administration officials said Wednesday.
FYI, they're only calling it "tax reform", because "massive tax cuts for just 17 billionaires" didn't test well with focus groups. - Erik Bransteen
Rock The Voter News
- Obama to receive ‘Profile In Courage’ award
- House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi calls for Jeff Sessions’ ‘resignation or removal’
- Sir Patrick Stewart: I’m applying for US citizenship to ‘fight and oppose’ the Trump administration
While I've immensely enjoyed our one month with a Russian government, could we possibly have an American one now? #AmericaFirst - Andy Borowitz
GOP Congressman Threatens Reporters With Investigations
Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), chairman of the United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, warned reporters on Thursday that they could find themselves under investigation if they continued to ask questions about Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ ties to Russia.
- US jobless claims near 44-year low; rate hike expected this month
- About 1800 union workers at Boeing accept voluntary buyouts in latest round of cuts
- US law enforcement searches Caterpillar's Illinois facilities
If the US was actually a Christian Nation then we'd vote to help the poor & let private charities bail out Wall Street.- John Fugelsang
Shoes That Will Order Pizza Hut Pizza
Pizza Hut is stepping up its game with high-top sneakers that allow their wearers to order pizza with a push of a button and rolling out a major discount offer for people who cannot get the special shoes.
The high-tops, which of course are being called Pie Tops, are the latest marketing stunt from a major pizza chain hungry for a bigger piece of America's pizza-ordering pie.
Papa John’s is testing a new system that lets customers pay $3 to skip the line and get faster pizza delivery. And for $6, Peyton Manning will throw the pizza at you from a speeding car. - Jimmy Fallon
😎Be Like Rick
I sent you $230, which will bring you up to $2,000 so far in the fundraiser. Onward and upward to $3,000!
Thank you Rick!