(CNN) FBI Director James Comey said Monday he had no information to support claims by President Donald Trump that he was wiretapped by his predecessor, Barack Obama.
At the time of pivotal Comey letter on Clinton email, the FBI had been investigating Trump campaign links to Russia for three months. - Ryan Lizza
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- The World Happiness Report is out and the US has fallen. Sad!
- Israel to Declare Air Defense Shield Fully Operational: Officer
- US Boycotts UN Debate on Israel
- US-allied Kurds strike deal with Russia in Syria-Kurdish militia
I can’t believe peace talks fell through between the communist leaders of North Korea and the former head of Exxon. - Conan O'Brien
Self Inflicted Conservative Paranoia Mounting
THE Trump era is reshaping not just American politics but also its lexicon. Terms such as “fake news”, “alt-right” and “post-truth” have entered mainstream use, and kicked up debates about what they actually mean in the process. “Deep state” is the latest to gain attention, as leaks from inside the administration frustrate Donald Trump’s supporters. Right-wing websites such as Breitbart News warn of a “deep state” that wants to “terminate” Mr Trump.
Thinking back on Iraq and being called unpatriotic for not running to war. Now same people unwilling 2 address real attack on our democracy. - Mark Ruffalo
- White House installs political aides at Cabinet agencies to be Trump's eyes and ears
- While questioning FBI's Comey, Gowdy brings up Obama team as potential leakers, with no proof
- Comey Fact-Checks Trump Tweet About Russia Hearing—During Russia Hearing
- Trump dismisses a poll that doesn't exist for coming from an inaccurate pollster that wasn't
- President Trump's approval rating sinks lower than Obama's
- GOP rep ‘concerned’ about EPA chief’s climate comments
- Republican gubernatorial candidate Corey Stewart advocates for Confederate flags, statues at Roanoke rally
- WH: Trump's weekends at Mar-a-Lago are "part of being President"
- ‘It’s not your press briefing’: Sean Spicer snaps at reporter for disagreeing Manafort had ‘limited role’
Intel hearing today - bottom lines so far: 1)Trump campaign under investigation and 2)Trump tweets about Obama are bogus.- Eric Holder
Trump Releases Hit List
The Department of Homeland Security on Monday released a report naming local jurisdictions that do not cooperate with the agency to detain people suspected of being undocumented immigrants, a key requirement of the executive order .
Mar-a-Lago is not the 'Winter White House.'
It's a gaudy hotel for vulgar zillionaires.
Glad I could clear this up for you. - Jeff Tiedrich
WH Defends Cuts To Meals On Wheels
The White House is defending proposed cuts to popular federal programs like Meals on Wheels amid President Donald Trump's taxpayer-funded trips to his Florida beach resort.
I'm so embarrassed that a majority of Americans voted for Donald J. Trump until I remember that they didn't. - Andy Borowitz
President Trump’s proposed budget would cut funding for public broadcasting. Which may explain why Elmo is turning tickles on the street now. - Seth Myers
Rock The Voter News
- NY AG hires fired US attorney's prosecutor to handle Trump admin cases
- Joy Behar says she doesn’t trust FBI chief James Comey: He ‘turned the election’ against Clinton
In lieu of hot meals delivered to their homes, the elderly will now receive handsome engraved cards that read "YOU LOST, GET OVER IT." - Jeff Tiedrich
Almost Half Of Canadians Are Against Recent Illegal Immigrants Fleeing Trump
Nearly half of Canadians want to deport people who are illegally crossing into Canada from the United States, and a similar number disapprove of how Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is handling the influx, according to a ..
Now that we know Trump's under FBI criminal investigation, the #SCOTUS nomination must be put on hold till we find out what's goin' on. - Tea Pain
- The Trump Organization says profits from foreign governments' patronage at Trump hotels will be donated annually
- California shouldn't invest in companies that build President Trump's border wall, lawmakers say
- Bill Gates again world's richest man while Trump slips down more than 200 spots: Forbes
- Trump Meets Bill Gates After President Seeks Cuts in Foreign Aid
- Stephen Hawking will travel to space on board Richard Branson's ship, professor says
- Teens suing US over climate change ask for Exxon’s ‘Wayne Tracker’ emails
The house is on fire, Trump is running around with a box of matches, and the GOP demands to know who called the fire department. - Garry KasparovVerified account
Florida Conservatives Want To Provide Jobs To Legal Residents, Cotton Picking, Fruit Picking, Vegetable Picking, And Sugar Cane Harvesting
Conservative lawmakers in Florida have supported a wave of anti-immigration bills that would deny in-state college tuition to undocumented immigrants, the Sarasota Herald-tribune reported Sunday. The bills would also require all employers to hire legal residents only.
God Seeking To Crack Down On Souls Smuggling Drugs Into Heaven - The Onion
How am I doing?