A top congressional Republican said Monday that he has not seen any evidence to corroborate President Trump's claim that former president Barack Obama ordered a wiretap on his phones before the election, adding to a growing bipartisan chorus of ...
Hey Republicans: You impeached a president for cheating on his wife. Trump is cheating on his country.
It's like a drunk is driving the bus & we're all just staring at each other because 27% of the passengers like how he drives. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Sikh man, a US citizen originally from India, shot in Washington state, allegedly told to "go back to your country"
- North Korea launches more missiles; 3 land in Japanese waters
- Iranian boats in "unsafe" encounter with US ship
- Attackers Target Afghanistan Health Centers 240 Times in Two Years: Report
- Russia's take on Trump: Glee gives way to frustration
Still can't believe North Korea has a petulant nepotistic Obama-hating unqualified lunatic w/incredibly bad hair in charge of nuclear codes. - John Fugelsang
Trump Tries For 2nd Time To Ban Muslims
President Trump is preparing to sign a new executive order Monday that White House officials hope can withstand legal scrutiny that will ban travelers from six majority-Muslim nations seeking new visas from entering the United States for 90 days ...
Ain't it funny how the folks who believe in talkin' snakes elected one? - Tea Pain
If Trump and Pence are both impeached then Paul Ryan will be President, which is a shame, because I always felt his true calling was to be an assistant manager at a small-market branch of Enterprise Rent-a-Car. - Andy Borowitz
- What to Make of Donald Trump's Early-Morning Wiretap Tweets
- Pro-Trump rally in Berkeley turns violent as protesters clash with the president's supporters
- Video Shows Steve Bannon in Heated Meeting With Donald Trump ...
- Republicans will finally let public see their Obamacare plan
- Longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone called critic a “stupid ignorant ugly bitch”
- Ex-CIA director on Trump wiretap claim: “Looks as if the president just for a moment forgot that he was president”
- Blunt delivers tired old insult against Democrats
- David Duke's Account Is Seemingly Banned From Twitter, Then Reinstated
- Jeff Sessions used campaign account to fund GOP national convention trip
Take Nixon in the deepest days of his Watergate paranoia, subtract 50 IQ points, add Twitter, and you have Trump today. - Bruce Bartlett
ACLU Will Fight The Muslim Ban
Almost as soon as President Donald Trump signed an updated version of an Executive Order banning foreign nationals from six terror-prone nations, the American Civil Liberties Union vowed to fight.
The organization, whose lawsuit played a significant role in derailing the first ban, announced via Twitter that it would give no ground.
Hated him since he asked my friend's father at a Doral pro-am if he'd ever "f*cked a n--ger..." Did it for me ... - Don Cheadle, Actor
|Thanks for the inspiration, Jerry.|
Rock The Voter News
- CNN/ORC poll: Most back special prosecutor for Russia investigation
- "Simply false": How Team Obama reacted to Pres. Trump's claim that Pres. Obama ordered wiretapping of Trump's phones
- David Letterman breaks silence on Trump, calls him a "stupid son of a bitch"
Whaaat? Trump Won't Let A Muslim Leave The USA? And Guess Who He Is.
Khizr Khan, the Muslim American Gold Star father who famously railed against President Donald Trump at last year’s Democratic National Convention, has cancelled a planned speech he was scheduled to give in Toronto after being informed that his travel privileges are “under review.”
Donald J. Trump’s claim that Barack Obama wiretapped him received a strong denial on Monday from the former President, who said to reporters, “Like I’d want to hear more from that fool?” - Andy Borowitz
It's true that Trump has access to intelligence that the rest of America doesn't have. Instead, he reads Breitbart. - LOLGOP
- Driver Licenses From Nine States Won’t Be Valid IDs for Domestic Flights in 2018
- Bird Flu Found In Tyson Chicken Farm, Over 70000 Birds To Be Euthanized
- Polluted environments kill 1.7 million children each year, UN health agency reports
- CNN refuses to show Trump signing travel ban because ‘big boy’ won’t let reporters attend
"We need a CEO as POTUS" - the reason we elected a guy who couldn't find oil in Texas & a guy who couldn't run a casino in Atlantic City. - John Fugelsang
Economists Think Trump's Elevator Doesn't Go All The Way To The Top
American business economists think that President Donald Trump's effort to restrict immigration is a bad idea. And they think the current health insurance system should be replaced by one that gives consumers more choice and control, with tax credits ...