White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer on Tuesday lashed out at the Anne Frank Center for expressing dissatisfaction about President Donald Trump’s reluctance to condemn rising anti-Semitism in the United States.
I can't wait for Trump to visit the Anne Frank Center because he's never bragged about the electoral college there. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Poll: Two-thirds of Americans fear Trump will involve US in another major war
- Growing number of Republicans back bill limiting Trump's power on Russian sanctions
- Vladimir Putin's popularity is soaring among Republicans
- 'You guys wasted a lot of money on Benghazi’: Voter hammers GOP lawmaker for sidestepping Russia probe
- Meet the seven Russian operatives who have dropped dead during Donald Trump-Russia scandal
Ain't it a sad state of affairs when Congress has to craft a bill to keep the President from committing treason with Russia? - Tea Pain
Assault Weapons Under Assault, Finally
On Tuesday, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit ruled that the Second Amendment doesn’t protect assault weapons—an extraordinary decision keenly attuned to the brutal havoc these firearms can wreak. Issued by the court sitting en banc, Tuesday’s decision reversed a previous ruling in which a panel of judges had struck down Maryland’s ban on assault weapons and detachable large capacity magazines.
You've got to admit it's poetic that a President obsessed with banning everything hires a right-hand man named Bannon. - Tea Pain
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart
- 'You live in a fact free world’: Robert Reich slams ex-sheriff for exaggerating immigrant crimes
- Fight Erupts in Trump Administration Over Transgender Students’ Rights
- Ana Navarro nails the terrifying truth about Trump: Americans either think he’s nuts — or the messiah
- Republicans Are Facing Their Constituents in Town Halls This Week and the People Are Angry
- Trump blames 'liberal activists' for 'angry crowds' in Republican town halls
- Judge Blocks Medicaid Cuts to Planned Parenthood in Texas
Every time Trump chips away at abortion rights an ex-mistress looks around for that receipt. - John Fugelsang
How Many More Russian Dots Do We Need To Connect?
As the war between government forces and Russian-backed rebels continues in eastern Ukraine, a peace plan purportedly crafted by two associates of President Trump and a member of Ukraine’s parliament is causing an increasing backlash.
"Trump quacks, walks, and talks like an anti-Semite. That makes him an anti-Semite." —Anne Frank Center Exec. Dir. Steven Goldstein
Trump went to the Museum of African American History to find Obama’s birth certificate. - Seth Myers
Rock The Voter News
Heard some people are offering their homes for immigrant families on the run. Why does this remind me of hiding Jews during the Nazi years? - Brasilmagic
Canada Opens Its Arms To USA's Illegal Immigrants
Canada will continue to accept asylum seekers crossing illegally from the United States but will ensure security measures are taken to keep Canadians safe, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said on Tuesday.
The British parliament is debating whether or not Donald Trump should be allow to make a state visit to the United Kingdom after a petition to keep him out garnered 1.8 million signatures. Hey, Donald, how’s that travel ban feel when it’s on the other foot? - James Corden
- Showdown looms for protesters near Dakota Access pipeline
- The Private Prison Industry Is Licking Its Chops Over Trump's Deportation Plans
- Americans Buy Existing Homes at Fastest Pace in a Decade
- Washington Post reveals new motto: "Democracy dies in darkness"
How come every time Trump does anything relating to Black history he brings Ben Carson? Just for the sake of variety he should bring Frederick Douglass sometime. - Andy Borowitz
Trump Domain Name Collection
In Trump We Trust - .com, that is.
Not your politics? Maybe check out ThrowOutTrump.com.
Actually, they're both empty websites, what you call parked domain names: bought and paid for, but not used.
More interesting is that they both belong to the same guy - Donald J. Trump.
|Not me, I just moo.|
All Hat No Cattle's PTSD (Post Trump Stress Disorder) Fundraiser