Former Swedish Prime Minister Carl Bildt early Sunday mocked President Trump after Trump pointed to an incident “last night” in Sweden to defend his travel ban.
I hope none of the Swedish Bikini Team were harmed.
THINGS THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN (a partial list)
1. Bowling Green massacre
2. Terror attack in Sweden
3. Trump getting most votes in election - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump White House has secret plan to end Russian sanctions by blackmailing Ukraine president: report
- Republican senators consider sanctions against Iran for missile development
- Trump administration drafts plan to raise asylum bar, speed deportations
- London mayor: Trump should be denied a state visit
- US deploys carrier to contentious South China Sea
The issue is moving beyond impeachment and toward institutionalization. - Andy Borowitz
This is Marie Colvin. She died covering the siege of Homs in Syria and was a lifelong war reporter. #NotTheEnemy
- Trump aide Stephen Miller called US Attorney at home to tell him how to defend Muslim ban: report
- Limbaugh says Trump at disadvantage by being white: Obama’s blackness got him ‘everything he wanted’
- Melania Trump recites ‘The Lord’s Prayer’ before assailing her critics in Florida speech
- Kellyanne Conway trashes graduates of her alma mater after school president calls her out for lying
- Priebus, Wallace clash over media coverage of Trump
- "Systemic racism" was at the root of the Flint water crisis, commission finds
- Congress just got a lot closer to defunding Planned Parenthood
Sometimes I remind myself that conservative policies gave Texas top maternal mortality rate in the developed world and they're OK with that. - LOLGOP
Donald Trump is so incredibly not racist that all major racist groups endorsed him purely out of ironic spite.- John Fugelsang
Hey Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell: if Barack Obama had hallucinated a terror attack in Sweden, you would have had something to say about his fitness to be President, no? #silentf-ckers - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Wallace: "Obama whined about Fox News all the time, but I gotta say, he never said we were an enemy of the people"
- Chelsea Clinton Mocks President Trump Over That Confusing Sweden Comment
So if the plan is to take Trump out by going after his cabinet then technically we're grabbing him by the posse. - John Fugelsang
Colorado Newspaper Is Trying To Stop Fake news
A news outlet publishes a story that a Republican politician dismisses as "fake news." Sounds familiar, right?
But in this case, there's a twist. The Grand Junction Daily Sentinel in Colorado is accusing state Sen. Ray Scott of defamation and threatening to sue. If filed, legal experts said it would be the first suit of its kind, potentially setting a legal definition for what is considered fake news and what is not.
If SNL really wants to piss Trump off they should have Hillary play him. - OhNoSheTwitnt