President Trump moved to roll back the Obama administration’s legacy on financial regulation on Friday, announcing an array of steps to undo rules enacted to prevent a repeat of the 2008 financial crisis and turning to the Wall Street titans he had demonized during his campaign for advice.
Former President Obama was spotted on vacation in the Virgin Islands yesterday, wearing a backwards baseball cap and flip-flops, and completely ignoring the Bat Signal.- Seth Myers
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- U.S. sends Navy destroyer to patrol off Yemen amid Iran tensions: officials
- US Hits Iran With New Sanctions for Ballistic Missile Test, Terrorism Sponsorship
- Iran Bans Travel of US Wrestlers in Response to Trump Order
- Machete-wielding 'terrorist' shot near Louvre
- Trump travel ban leaves 4-month-old Iranian baby's heart surgery in limbo
- The Navy wants to know who flew a Trump flag on a military convoy
- In Avdiivka, Ukrainians See Surge in Fighting as Putin Testing Trump
- Russian hacking aims to destabilise West, Michael Fallon says
World leaders receive crank calls from someone claiming to be president of the United States. - Andy Borowitz
Meanwhile, Russia Continues Hacking Away
Norway's security service says nine email accounts - including those belonging to the Labour party, the foreign ministry and defense ministry - have been targeted by hackers believed to be the same Russia-linked group blamed for breaking into ..
Guys, it is the first day of February. Which of course is the shortest month, with just 28 days — as opposed to January, which felt like it had 200. - Jimmy Fallon
Trump Created 100,000 Enemies
At least 100,000 visas have been revoked in a single week in response to President Trump's executive immigration order, a lawyer for the Justice Department revealed in court Friday.
- Trump golf club must pay $5.77 million to former members: judge
- Senate votes to advance Trump's education secretary nominee Betsy DeVos to final confirmation vote
- Senators flooded with calls, letters ahead of Betsy DeVos vote
- Dan Rather slams Bannon’s media attack: ‘We’re not going to shut up — now answer the damn question’
- Republican struggles to explain why GOP just voted to let severely mentally ill people get guns
Kellyanne Tells Another Whopper
President Donald Trump’s counselor, Kellyanne Conway, has come under fire after blaming two Iraqi refugees for the so-called Bowling Green Massacre, which never actually happened.
Kellyanne Conway's invention of an imaginary massacre in Bowling Green single-handedly created two million fact-checking jobs, the Labor Department reports.
White House women have to #DressLikeAWoman but bloated Nazi Steve Bannon gets to walk around looking like he slept in a drainage ditch. - Jeff Tiedrich
If Michelle Obama had insisted on living inside a golden tower at taxpayer expense white people would have burned this country to the ground. - Jason Miller
Rock The Voter News
- Former Obama official: Trump's deadly Yemen raid wasn't planned under Obama's watch
- Howard Stern Remembers When Donald Trump Backed Hillary Clinton
Hillary Clinton is reportedly writing a book of personal essays due to be released this fall. It will be the first political memoir written entirely in all caps.- Seth Myers
Nancy Pelosi Nails Steve Bannon To A White Cross
House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi called President Donald Trump's chief strategist a white supremacist Thursday, saying he has no ...
One day after Tillerson's approval, House is gutting an anti-corruption rule requiring oil companies to disclose payments to foreign govts! - Sen. Tim Kaine
- Fukushima radiation levels at highest level since 2011 meltdown
- Vanity Fair, New Yorker back out of WH Correspondents' Association events
- New York Times Hits Back at Trump After Adding Over 300,000 New Subscriptions Last Quarter
- Nordstrom cuts Ivanka Trump brand due to poor sales
- Chance the Rapper launches 'Thank U Obama' clothing line
Please pray for Ivanka Trump, marketed as the “nice” Trump shameless grifter. Neiman Marcus is also dropping items she pretends to design. Mrs. Betty Bowers
Thank Gawd! Finally, US Oil, Gas And Mining Companies Can Deal In Secret!
The Senate Friday gave its thumbs up to a resolution to nullify a SEC rule requiring oil, gas and mining companies to reveal their payments to foreign governments.
It was the second time this week lawmakers sent President Donald Trump a Congressional Review Act resolution undoing an Obama administration regulation. He is expected to sign it.
Today, a top football prospect for Michigan State was unable to sign his letter of intent because he’s in jail. Sounds like somebody’s ready for the NFL! - Conan O'Brien
All Hat No Cattle "Terrified Of Trump" Fundraiser
|The tiny handed terrorist returns.|