Fresh challenges to President Trump's court-frozen immigration order took shape Monday with two former secretaries of state claiming the White House was undermining national security and nearly 100 Silicon Valley tech companies arguing it will keep the ...
First US President to go on the air and make anti-American statements right before the Super Bowl. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Former Obama and Bush CIA and State officials: Trump’s travel ban “undermines” national security
- Afghan diplomat shot dead inside Karachi consulate
- Rocket from Gaza draws Israeli air strikes, one person wounded
- Netanyahu calls on 'responsible nations' to sanction Iran
- Turkey Arrests Hundreds in Sweeping Raids Against ISIS
- Trump commits to NATO summit appearance
- Queen's Sapphire Jubilee: Gun salute marks 65 years on the throne
- Russia demands apology from Fox News after Bill O’Reilly calls Putin a ‘killer’
- Liz Cheney slams Trump's "deeply troubling" Putin defense
- GOP heavyweight James Baker slams Trump’s foreign policy: ‘We have allies that are just scared to death’
What do you think Trump's secret service code name is? I'm going with "hairball" - Jeff Tiedrich
GOP Sorta Pissed At Trump
U.S. President Donald Trump faced criticism Sunday from fellow Republicans as his administration sowed confusion about its approach to Russia, the latest example of the new commander-in-chief creating distractions from the work of unifying his party ...
I vastly prefer German immigrants like Adolphus Busch, who gave us beer, to Friedrich Drumpf, who gave us a tiny-handed fascist.- Andy Borowitz
- Trump in denial about travel ban’s chaotic rollout: ‘I think it was very smooth’
- Republicans begin to grumble: Why haven't we repealed Obamacare yet?
- Donald Trump Says 'Negative Polls Are Fake News'
- Donald Trump's White House is plagued with dysfunction: reports
- ‘President Bannon is going to be mad’: The Internet mocks Trump for insisting he’s the boss
- GOP Sen. Sasse Doesn't 'Understand' Trump on Putin or 'So-Called Judges'
- ABC News ·
- Kellyanne Conway's 'Bowling Green massacre' wasn't a slip of the tongue. She's said it before.
- Stephen Colbert mocks Kellyanne Conway’s bogus Bowling Green Massacre at NJ benefit concert
- Sean Spicer: Melissa McCarthy 'could dial back' when playing me on SNL
Republicans See Betsy DeVos as Key to Keeping Nation Stupid. - Andy Borowitz
NFL And FOX Sports Forced Changes To Super Bowl Ad
An American building materials company was forced to edit its Super Bowl ad to meet NFL standards, according to a new report.
84 Lumber produced a commercial showing a Mexican mother and daughter heading to the United States...But Fox Sports wouldn’t let the wall itself into the commercial. The company’s director of marketing said Fox cited “concerns about some elements,”
It's 28-3 in the third quarter and the president has left his Super Bowl party. - Jennifer Epstein, Bloomberg reporter tweeting live
Trump Flatly Refuses To Criticize Putin Because?
President Donald Trump appeared to equate US actions with the authoritarian regime of Russian President Vladimir Putin in an interview released Saturday, saying, "There are a lot of killers...
Still no proof of that golden shower, but Trump just gave Putin a bl*w j*b on national TV.- Andy Borowitz
Trump puts US on moral par with Putin's Russia. Never in history has a President slandered his country like this. - Bret Stephens, Wall Street Journal
Trump Is Doubling Down For Putin
Retired general: Trump's Putin defense may be "most anti-American statement" ever made by US president...
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Donated Over $1 Million To Charity As President. Here's Where The Money Went
- Hillary Clinton Goes 'Gaga' For Super Bowl Performance (But Trump Was Only Watching the Game)
Ginsburg: If Trump Ever Calls Me a So-called Judge I'll Kick His Ass. - Andy Borowitz
Trump The Assassin Minus The Assin
MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough said, the world must assume that President Donald Trump believes that it’s acceptable to assassinate or imprison journalists and political rivals.
The “Morning Joe” host said Trump’s repeated refusal to condemn Vladimir Putin’s brutal actions toward his critics and rivals must be considered approval.
- Congress scraps Obama rules on coal mining, guns
- US Companies Uncertain Of NAFTA Trading Under Trump Administration
- CNN’s Choice Not To Feature Conway During Yesterday’s Shows Was Reportedly Because Of ‘Credibility’ Issues
- Hey Donald Trump: Making Mexico Go Broke Would Actually Be Mucho Dumb
- If you want to kill the solid jobs recovery, repeal Dodd-Frank
Dodd-Frank was like trying to solve a shark problem by hiring more lifeguards.
Repeal is like giving the sharks Uzis & all your passwords.- John Fugelsang
Constitutional Law Professor Laurence Tribe, a renowned professor at Harvard Law School, believes that President Donald Trump‘s handling of the litigation surrounding his controversial executive order on immigration could end up being grounds for impeachment... to allegations that the Trump Administration purposely slow walked a Virginia judge’s order to provide travelers detained at Dulles airport last weekend with lawyers...The Department of Homeland Security’s Office of the Inspector General is also investigating after complaints that Customs and Border Protection defied court orders...
"The Vatican is ahead of The White House right now when it comes to science." - John Fugelsang
All Hat No Cattle "I'm Terrified Trump Is Going To Get Us All Killed" Fundraiser