...Warren attempted to read that 1986 letter as the Senate considers Sessions for President Donald Trump’s cabinet, but Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) cut her off.
“She was warned, she was given an explanation,” McConnell said. “Nevertheless, she persisted.”
FACTCHECK: When the Republican-controlled Senate says Elizabeth Warren "impugned Jeff Sessions' character," what they mean is she "accurately described Jeff Sessions." - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump missed his target, the third most dangerous terrorist in the world, in Yemen raid that left 30 civilians dead
- Yemen said it wants 'reassessment' of US raid
- Mother of backpacker slain in Australia criticizes Trump’s false claim that it was a terrorist attack
- Sean Spicer Keeps Talking About a Nonexistent Terrorist Attack in Atlanta
- U.S. Visitors May Have to Hand Over Social Media Passwords: DHS
Maybe the president should focus on not sending a SEAL to his death again instead of his daughter's clothing business. - LOLGOP
Trump's 1st Military Ops Ends In Getting Booted Out Of Yemen
Angry at the civilian casualties incurred last month in the first commando raid authorized by President Trump, Yemen has withdrawn permission for the United States to run Special Operations ground missions against suspected terrorist groups in the country, according to American officials.
Trump's War On Judges
President Donald Trump harshly criticized arguments against his temporary travel ban on Wednesday, discounting a legal challenge to the order as anti-security and lambasting the federal judicial system that's weighing it as overtly political...the President declared that even a "bad high school student" could understand the language and find in his favor.
Trump says he can't keep us safe unless the courts do exactly what he says. So, for Trump, the real terrorist seems to be the Constitution.- Tea Pain
Uh Oh. Is The FBI Putting Out Fake Data?
Pres. Trump claims national murder rate is at a 47-year high, but FBI data shows it's close to a 57-year low
- Schumer: Trump's Supreme Court pick "avoided answers like the plague"
- Former Klan Leader David Duke Hails Trump’s “Great” Selection Of Jeff Sessions For Attorney General
- McConnell defends Sessions on Senate floor after tumultuous night
- Pope Francis blasts Trump and his wall: A Christian would never say ‘you will pay for that’
- A new Arkansas law allows husbands to sue wives to stop abortion - even in rape cases
Proposed Law Would Require Mothers To Look At Pictures Of Congressmen She's Disappointing Before Having Abortion. - The Onion
GOP Has No Replacement For Obamacare
Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) said Tuesday there are no real talks taking place among Senate Republicans about a replacement for ObamaCare...
Trump: "I was a good student. I understand things. I comprehend very well, better than I think almost anybody"
The media is covering up the terror, he screamed as Antarctica began to split in half. - LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Obama Has Waited Longer For Cabinet Confirmations Than Any Other Recent President
- Clinton Email Cases Still Smoulder, With Foes Eager to Spark Investigation
GOP is angry someone read a letter saying Sessions stopped black people from voting but not angry Sessions stopped black people from voting. - Jesse Berney
The Final Nail In The Fair Election Coffin
A House committee voted on Tuesday to eliminate an independent election commission charged with helping states improve their voting systems as President Donald Trump erroneously claims widespread voter fraud cost him the popular vote.
The party-line vote came less than two days after Trump vowed to set up a White House commission helmed by Vice President Mike Pence to pursue his accusations of election fraud.
It's like Bush's 3rd term, but with 25 Cheneys.- John Fugelsang
- Former interior secretary Jewell says Army is 'reneging' on its commitments on Dakota Access pipeline
- Anderson Cooper mocks Trump’s obsession with CNN: He watches my show more religiously than my mom
- Trump Says He Doesn’t Think Pipeline That Caused Months of Protest 'Was Controversial'
- TJ Maxx Backs Away From Ivanka Trump as President Assails Nordstrom
Nation's Economists Quietly Evacuating Their Families. - The Onion
How To Get On Trump's Sh*t List
President Donald Trump blasted luxury department store line Nordstrom for dropping his daughter Ivanka Trump’s label.
“My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom. She is a great person -- always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible!” Trump tweeted Wednesday morning.
Um, where's the Democratic leader who's explaining why Trump's attacks on immigrants and the Constitution are putting us in more danger? - LOLGOP