‘I’m Not Going to Tell You Anything’: Trump Refuses to Provide Response to Recent Russian Aggression
During today’s combative press conference in which President Donald Trump announced his new Labor Secretary nominee, the president refused to answer a reporter’s question on how he would respond to recent aggressions by Russia.
My gawd, I suffered through watching Trump's press conference. Is he on drugs? He skipped from one subject to another, was highly defensive and rambled on. He talked more about Hillary than anything else. What's next, him sputtering "Neener neener neener at Hillary?"
"I get great ratings, nuclear war is bad, Hillary is awful, and news is fake if they report on real leaks!"
#TrumpPressConference, abridged - Erik Bransteen
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- At least 45 people are killed in bombing at popular car market in Baghdad
- Pakistan: IS attack on Sufi shrine in Sindh kills dozens
- Anti-Muslim hate groups nearly triple in US since last year, report finds
- FBI arrests white supremacist who planned Dylann Roof-inspired attack on synagogue
- UN ambassador appears to break with Trump, says US “absolutely” supports two-state solution
- The Kremlin ordered state media to cut way back on their fawning coverage of President Donald Trump
- Russia-linked ex-Trump adviser Carter Page compares himself to MLK in batsh*t crazy letter to DOJ
- Clarence Thomas’ wife promoting Trump travel ban that may wind up before Supreme Court
Trump is to the presidency as a redneck saying "hey, watch this!" is to fireworks safety. - Jeff Tiedrich
Trump's Defense Secy Thinks The Russians Interfered With The Election
Defense Secretary James Mattis on Thursday said that there was "very little doubt" Russia has attempted to interfere in democratic elections in the past.
By telling Israel/Palestine "you guys fix up a peace plan & I'll sign off" Donald Trump is now the architect of the Too Stupid Solution. - John Fugelsang
Trump's New TV Reality Show: US Boots On The Ground In Syria
The Defense Department might propose that the US send conventional ground combat forces into northern Syria for the first time to speed up the fight against ISIS, CNN has learned.
Pentagon considering sending combat forces into Syria to distract from whatever it is Trump f**ked up today. - Tea Party Cat
- Trump looking at New York billionaire to lead review of US spy agencies
- Trump: Media 'makes up stories and sources'
- Trump: Dems made up story on Russia to explain why they lost the election
- "Morning Joe" mocks Trump for changing tune on support for leaks
- Deutsche Bank examined Donald Trump's account for Russia links
- FBI releases files on Trump apartments' race discrimination probe in '70s
- Trump, asked about anti-Semitism, brags about election victory
- Priebus struggles to control fractious White House
- Texas Senate testimony: Lawmakers must have ‘testicular fortitude’ to abolish women’s abortion rights
- 10 members resign from Trump panel on Asian Americans, Pacific Islanders
Trump reminds you that he strongly supports torture to get people to tell the truth.
Unless we're talking about Michael Flynn. - John Fugelsang
Fox Fake News Faked Documents To Shareholders
Fox News may be under investigation for possible securities related violations for not disclosing settlements to shareholders that were reached in connection with sexual harassment claims made against Roger Ailes.
The GOP is concerned about crime. So they're deporting people who want to pay taxes & making it easier for mentally ill people to get guns.- LOLGOP
Through Trump, Putin is probing the patriotism and will of Congressional Republicans. So far he loves what he sees. - Peter Daou
Rock The Voter News
- Young Indiana mayor vies to lead Democratic Party
- Hillary Clinton: Designer de La Renta inspired immigrants
Once upon a time, the GOP investigated Bill Clinton's use of the White House Christmas card list. This warranted 140 hours of testimony.- Kara Calavera
Hillary is the blonde head in the middle of the crowd, sitting down.
- Crude Oil 53.84
- Donald Trump's Twitter engagement is stronger than ever
- Apple Reaches All-Time High on Dividend Hike & Buyback Talks
- US household debt jumps to near crisis-era record: NY Fed survey
Just ask Paul Ryan: "If an illegal deal with a foreign power made it possible to cut rich people's taxes, you'd be cool with that, right?"- LOLGOP
Trump Is A Sneaky Bastard
A new report suggests that privately, President Donald Trump was stirring the pot with aerospace giants a few days before his inauguration. On Thursday, Bloomberg reported that Trump cold called the Air Force general managing the F-35 jet project, the Pentagon’s largest weapons program and part of a contract with Lockheed Martin, on two separate occasions. Where this becomes newsworthy is that the Dennis Muilenburg, the CEO of Boeing, Lockheed’s rival, was in the room and listening in during one of the two calls.
Surgically Altered Obama Doubles Struggling To Find Work After Presidency. - The Onion
Forget About The Fundraiser - Take Your Children And Run Like Capt'n Jack Sparrow!