The Trump administration is circulating a memo ordering federal employees not to communicate with Congress, a demand that Democrats are calling an illegal gag order.
BREAKING: Donald Trump locked himself in White House bathroom and won't come out until everyone admits he had, like, the biggest crowd ever.- TeaParty Cat
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Holocaust Memorial Day: Only eternal vigilance can prevent a return to the hatred of the 1930s
- The history of the Doomsday Clock as it moves closer to 'midnight'
- Trump Will Keep Vow on Jerusalem Embassy Move, Giuliani Says
- Russia Says Syria Peace Talks in Geneva Pushed Back
- Conway: Mexico wants to continue allow drugs across US border
Russian Double Agents?
Russian media on Thursday reported the arrest of yet another security service officer accused of being a U.S. spy in a treason case thought to be tied to the U.S. hacking scandal. After news broke on Wednesday of the arrest of Sergei Mikhailov, the agency’s top cyber expert, two other FSB officers were reported under arrest for the same charge on Thursday – meaning either the U.S. had a ring of infiltrators deep inside Russian security services, or Russia has a trick up its sleeve.
Trump says he & Mexican president 'agreed to not meet next week."
Like the time Darth Vader & Luke agreed to cut off Luke's hand. - John Fugelsang
Payback Is A
A senior adviser to U.S. President Donald Trump suggested in televised comments that lifting U.S. sanctions on Russia is "under consideration
1. Russia hacks campaign to help Trump.
2. During Trump's first week there are signs he may lift sanctions on Russia.
Art of the Deal? - David Corn
Add Another To Trump's Long List Of Lies
President Trump claimed in an interview with ABC News that two people were shot and killed in Chicago during former President Obama’s farewell speech in the city, but police records show that did not happen.
Trump Enraged as Mexican President Plans to Meet with Meryl Streep Instead. - Andy Borowitz
- President Trump Has Already Been Sued 34 Times Since Being Elected
- White House misspells UK PM Theresa May's name multiple times in official memo
- Philadelphia mayor torches Trump's claim on rising murder rates
- Newt Gingrich: Callista being considered ambassador to the Holy See
- Senior Trump security adviser facing a potential gun charge: report
- Pence in leaked audio: There will be 'full evaluation' of voter fraud
- Trump: Military more important than balanced budget
- Anti-abortion marchers to celebrate a new era under Trump
- Conway Defends Inaugural Outfit: ‘Sorry to Offend the Black-Stretch-Pants Women of America’
Please pray for President Snowflake. He woke up, like every morning, triggered by losing the popular vote by such an embarrassing margin. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) scoffed at a proposal floated by President Trump's press secretary about taxing Mexican imports to pay for a border wall in a pair of tweets Thursday.
Rock The Voter News
- Obama draws neck-and-neck with Reagan in poll of greatest modern president
- Al Gore will hold climate change summit cancelled after Trump inauguration
How sad is it that government employees have to create rogue Twitter accounts just to communicate FACTS to the American public? - Rogue NASA on Twitter
The park ranger rebellion suddenly gives a lot more context to all those walks in the woods Hillary's been taking. - goldengateblond
More Dueling Republicans
Following his resurrection of the unsubstantiated claim that millions of people illegally voted in the last election, which is why he lost the national popular vote to Hillary Clinton, President Donald Trump called for a “major investigation” of voter fraud.
Well, it appears that one Republican Congressional leader won’t be helping him out in this quest.
|Even Melania's hands look bigger than Trump's!|
Congratulations to Donald Trump for showing Americans how much they should've appreciated Barack Obama. - goldengateblond
- Oil prices fall as focus shifts to US output
- Apparel Retailer Wet Seal to Close All Stores
- Mexicans Launch Boycotts of US Companies in Fury at Donald Trump
- Surge in media mergers is expected under Trump's pro-business agenda
BREAKING: White House aides ask Comcast to shut off service for a few hours so they can get Trump to attend briefing in Situation Room. - Tea Party Cat
Keeping Them Ignorant
The Trump administration is pulling back advertisements that encourage people to sign up for health insurance under former President Barack Obama's health care law.
Trump is so incredibly not racist he just hung a portrait of Andrew Jackson in the Oval Office. Old Hickory, meet Old Dickery. - John Fugelsang
All Hat No Cattle Fundraiser