VILNIUS, Lithuania — Dozens of United States Special Operations forces are now in the Baltics to bolster the training and resolve of troops who are confronting a looming threat from Russia, and to enhance the Americans’ ability to detect Moscow’s shadowy efforts to destabilize the former Soviet republics.
In 2016 we learned that when America fails history's big IQ test it set the desk on fire, does a victory dance and screams 'stupid desk!' - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Dozens Dead In Multiple ISIS Bombings Across Baghdad
- Delaware man shot in Istanbul: 'I didn't move - I just let him shoot me'
- Spicer: 'Irresponsible' to plan Russia response without final report
- CNN host speechless after Trump spokesman admits they have no response to possible Russian hacking
Vladimir Putin would never make Donald Trump wear lipstick & a skirt but damn he could if he wanted. - John Fugelsang
Jan 20: Trump places his hand on a book he hasn't read + takes an oath he won't keep: to protect a constitution he doesn't understand.- Tim Hess
|Is that Hillary?|
President-elect Donald Trump’s press secretary pick questioned Sunday whether Hillary Clinton will be “punished” for what he said were her attempts to influence the election.
- Congress ushers in new era of all-Republican rule
- Senators have voted to confirm only 22 of President Obama's judicial nominees, the lowest total since 1951-52
- Kellyanne Conway dispatched to scare up money after Trump ‘struggled’ to pay for transition team
- Republican Efforts to Reform Social Security Could Financially Cripple Most Seniors
- Biographer who was kicked off Trump golf course says incident typical of Trump's "erratic behavior"
- British singer agrees to Trump inauguration — but only if she performs protest song about lynching
- Scarborough Twitter storm over New Year's Eve party stretches into second day
The GOP didn’t become a party that is 90 percent white with 98 percent white elected officials by accident.- LOLGOP
Trump Has Own "Intelligence." Dismisses U.S. Intel And Its 200,000+ Employees
Donald Trump has routinely dismissed United States intelligence reports that the Russian government used two major cyber attacks to disrupt the 2016 presidential election and help him win the White House. At various times the president-elect has cast the claims of Kremlin involvement as “ridiculous” and “just another excuse” for Hillary Clinton and her allies. Now, days after President Barack Obama hit Moscow with a series of retaliatory sanctions for its alleged efforts to influence the election, Trump is claiming that he knows “things that other people don’t know,” and that he’ll share those revelations early this week.
Let's just all vow to treat the new president with the same respect as he treated President Obama.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- My Farewell Address
- Hillary Clinton Encourages Hope and Determination among Supporters in the New Year
Plot of upcoming Air Force One remake: Gary Oldman character is welcomed onto plane and the President tweets about how smart he is. The End. - Frank Coniff
President-elect Donald Trump plans to move forward with business ventures in Indonesia, which pose questions of conflicts of interests as he prepares to take office.
- 19 States Increase Minimum Wage at the Start of 2017
- Wall Street Journal Editor Says His Newspaper Won't Call Donald Trump's Lies 'Lies'
- Iran certifies 29 international companies to bid for oil, gas projects
- French workers win right to ignore work emails after hours
A Vatican McDonald's?
Catholic cardinals apparently deserve a break today - and now they can get one at a controversial McDonald's that has opened a football field's length away from the Vatican.
IMPENDING DRAMA ALERT: Wait until Trump's Narcissistic Personality Disorder collides with the slow realization Putin never really loved him. - Mrs. Betty Bowers