The FBI and five other law enforcement and intelligence agencies have collaborated for months in an investigation into Russian attempts to influence the November election, including whether money from the Kremlin covertly aided President-elect Donald Trump, two people familiar with the matter said.
The people who told you to distrust Russia 30 years ago are now telling you to drink your Putin juice. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- US bombs ISIS camps in Libya, dozens killed
- Almost 30 Jewish centers received bomb threats yesterday — the second wave of threats in two weeks
- Obama suggests US embassy move to Jerusalem could be 'explosive'
- Israel's Arrow-3 ballistic missile interceptor enters service
- North Korea May Test-Launch Missile Around Donald Trump's Inauguration, South Korea Warns
In just a little over 24 hours, America's greatest security threat will take the oath of office. - Tea Pain
Investigators on the Trump-Russia Beat Should Talk to This Man
Sergei Millian, the head of a Russian-American business group, claimed he helped Trump "study the Moscow market."
I enjoy hearing about Hillary & Obama's various evil mentors from Trump fans who've never heard of Sith Master Roy Cohn. - John Fugelsang
One Guy Is Very Concerned About Nukes
At this naked moment in the American experiment, when many people perceive civilization on the verge of blowing up in some metaphorical sense, there is an elderly man in California hoping to seize your attention about another possibility.
It is that civilization is on the verge of blowing up in a non-metaphorical sense.
Chelsea Manning went to jail for exposing crimes nobody's ever going to jail for. - John Fugelsang
- Report: Trumps inaugural ball dance will be to Sinatra's 'My Way'
- Nancy Sinatra responds to Donald Trump having 'My Way' performed at presidential inauguration
- Trump knocks designer who said he would not dress future first lady Melania Trump: "I'm not a fan of Tom Ford"
- Is Donald Trump Writing His Inaugural Address From a Mar-a-Lago Receptionist’s Desk? An Investigation
- Trump's Washington Hotel Draws Protesters — And Ethics Concerns
- Trump's Army pick accused of punching concessions worker: report
- Hearing derailed after senator suggests colleague needs Valium
- Scientists Concerned For Future Of National Labs As Rick Perry Seeks Top Energy Post
- Rick Perry misunderstood Energy Secretary job: report
Rick Perry is a f-cking moron. This has been a public service announcement. - Jeff Tiedrich
Everyone Has A Price. This Is DINO Joe Lieberman's Price.
Former Connecticut Sen. Joe Lieberman strode into room 430 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building, grinning and waving... Lieberman was returning to his old stomping grounds on Capitol Hill Tuesday afternoon to offer what bipartisan cover he could for Betsy DeVos, Donald Trump’s nominee for education secretary.
Trump nominee for secretary of Army punched concession worker in face--these people are exactly who you thought they were. - Eric Boehlert
Dear Rosie O'Donnell,
Please post a mean tweet about Trump at 12:01 PM Friday so he starts tweeting back and never completes the oath of office.
A grateful nation
- Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Obama's parting words: 'We're going to be OK'
- Bruce Springsteen plays farewell gig for Barack Obama at the White House
No Poet At The Inauguration? Suggestion: There Was A Girl From Nantucket...
Despite rumors to the contrary, Donald Trump's inauguration this week won't feature a poet reading work written for the occasion.
Trump Inaugural speech preview: "Ask not what your pussy can grab for you, but what you can grab by the pussy."- Frank Conniff
- CNN hiring reporter to investigate "fake news"
- Trump's treasury nominee defends his record at bank labeled as 'foreclosure machine'
- US housing starts surge in December; jobless claims near 43-year low
Soon A Pipeline Will Be Coming Near You!
Energy Transfer Partners has filed a motion to bar the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers from initiating an environmental study for its controversial Dakota Access pipeline crossing at Lake Oahe in North Dakota.
The big inauguration question: will POTUS be forced to wear a Make America Great Again hat during the speech if DC is somewhat windy? - John Fugelsang