Trump bans government scientists from sharing their work with the taxpayers who funded it
Donald Trump wants to be known as the president who tweets, but his administration is prohibiting government researchers from sharing their findings with the Americans who pay for their work.
The president signed executive orders Tuesday that cut off all new contracts and grants for the Environmental Protection Agency — and he also banned the agency’s employees from providing updates on social media or to journalists...
The USGS is still updating their earthquake map. Are they in violation?
I don't know whether to cry or scream. The world's Twitter bigmouth has silenced our government scientists.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Dem bill would ban Trump from launching nukes without declaration of war by Congress
- Trump says he will ‘send in the Feds’ if Chicago doesn’t end ‘carnage’
- Republican threatened to deport 'Muslim' Obama and family
- Secret Service agent may face disciplinary action over her anti-Trump Facebook posts
Comey stays on as head of FBI. FBI now stands for "Federal Bureau of I Got Trump Elected." - Tea Pain
The CIA Must Be Pissed Over Trump's Treatment Of Them
Former CIA Deputy Director Philip Mudd on Tuesday slammed Donald Trump’s “disgusting” speech to CIA officials over the weekend, telling CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, he almost wanted to cry after the president’s self-aggrandizing presentation.
Study shows 10% of USA college grads believe Judge Judy serves on the Supreme Court. ISIS, you're trying too hard. - John Fugelsang
- Trump admin tells EPA to take down its climate change webpage: report
- Sean Spicer defends calling Trump inaugural ‘biggest ever’: I was like a weather man who got it wrong
- ‘Not supported by the evidence’: Pew study author shoots down Trump over ‘false’ voter fraud claims
- Teens report onslaught of bullying during divisive election
- Man behind conspiracy theory of 3 million illegal voters claims he may release their names
- Schumer: Congressional leaders did not challenge Trump's false voter fraud claim
- South Dakota Republicans are about to get rid of the state's first independent ethics commission
I support Donald J. Trump's call for an investigation of foreigners illegally participating in our election. He's talking about the Russians, right? - Andy Borowitz
President Trump is expected to take executive actions on immigration this week that will include ordering the construction of a border wall with Mexico on Wednesday
If you think fertilized eggs are people but refugee kids aren't, you're going to have to stop pretending your concerns are religious. - LOLGOP
Saturday Night Live To Devote Full Hour To Trump
In addition to airing some of the most piercing comedic satire going about our new president, Donald Trump, Saturday Night Live has also gotten very smart about who gets invited to host... For its next episode, the show has hired Kristen Stewart—an outspoken star who was once the target of Trump’s online bullying.
BREAKING: Kellyanne Conway has requested Secret Service protection after someone sent an envelope of verifiable facts to her home. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Perez: Dems should treat Trump like GOP treated Obama
- Cards Against Humanity Is Trying to Recruit Barack Obama as CEO
- Could Caroline Kennedy be the next Hillary Clinton and run for president?
So Trump says Hillary was smart enough to rig 3-5 million fake votes, but not smart enough to rig 'em in the right states? Hmmm. - Tea Pain
CNN Throws Facts At Trump, They Bounce And End Up Somewhere In The Stratosphere
CNN late Wednesday fired back late Tuesday at President Trump, who said more people tuned in to watch his inauguration on Fox News than "FAKE NEWS" CNN.
“According to Nielsen cumulative numbers, 34 million people watched CNN’s inauguration day coverage on television. 34 million watched Fox News,” read the message tweeted from CNN Communications. “There were an additional 16.9 million live video starts on CNN Digital platforms. Those are the facts.”
I've found & questioned the (now) 5 million people who voted illegally. They all voted for Trump. (see how easy it is to make vote stuff up?) - Kurt Eichenwald
OK, now I understand - Trump is replacing Obamacare with two giant oil pipelines.- Andy Borowitz
- Tribal leaders vow to to battle Trump’s ‘poor decision’ to revive pipeline
- Trump's top economic adviser is walking away from Goldman Sachs with a payout of more than $100 million
- Trump tells leaders of US automotive industry he'll ease rules to bring back jobs
- Under Trump, It's Make a Deal With the President -- or Else
The people saying Keystone XL will bring down gas prices are the same people who said 2 wars w/Iraq would bring down gas prices. - Jon Fugelsang
The Banana Republicans Are Coming For Your Deductions
With so much focus in the early days of the Trump administration centered on GOP plans to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act, it's easy to forget that Republicans are planning another ambitious goal this year - overhauling the entire federal tax code.