At a testy Saturday evening press conference, newly minted White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer offered a pair of novel defenses for the apparent small size of the crowds attending the inauguration of Pres. Donald Trump.
I hope no magnetometers were harmed at the inauguration.
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- U.S. NATO troops surge in Europe after Russian aggression
- Senior Chinese diplomat: China will assume world leadership if needed
- Air Force base placed under lock down after reports of 'gunshot sounds'
- Anti-fascist protester shot by Trump fan during brawl outside Breitbart editor’s speech
- World must not miss early signals of any flu pandemic - WHO
- Twisters, other violent weather devastate Southeast
GOP Congress determined to punish Putin for interfering in our elections by letting him pick our Secretary of State. - LOLGOP
|Trump Knows All, Sees All.|
Trump Continues Disconnect From The CIA
Over the weekend, President Donald Trump paid a visit to the headquarters of the CIA and delivered an address where he spent quite a bit of time railing against the media and talking about his crowd sizes. The speech was criticized by many as being tone-deaf, specifically due to Trump making the speech largely about himself while standing in front of the agency’s memorial wall.
I especially liked when you stood in front of the memorial to fallen agents to brag about your magazine covers you narcissistic scrotal clot. - John Fugelsang
- Trump's self-serving performance at CIA appalls agency officers
- Conway tweets story that differs from Spicer's claim on inauguration audience
- Spicer on Trump admin's relationship with media: "Our intention is never to lie to you"
- WSJ: Trump looks "small and insecure"
- Ivanka Trump's brother-in-law attends women's march
- GOP senator floats eliminating the corporate income tax
- Tillerson heading for confirmation as secretary of state
- Meet The Republican Governors Who Don't Want To Repeal All Of Obamacare
- Republican Legislators Propose a Series of Bills to Criminalize Peaceful Protests
Trump's only been President for 72 hours and he's already creatin' jobs for Constitutional lawyers.- Tea Pain
Women's March on Washington: Historic Protest Three Times Larger Than Inauguration...
The largest protest was the Women's March on Washington, where more than ... and across the country and around the world today to say, Mr. Trump, we refuse.
Donald J. Trump is welcome to have alternative facts. Personally, I would like an alternative President. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Obama leaves letter for Trump in Oval Office
- Hillary Clinton calls the Women's March 'awe-inspiring'
- Supreme Court won't rescue Texas voter ID law
Honestly people, if Democrats were "rigging elections", we'd have single-payer health care, clean water, no Fox News and solar cars by now. - Anonymous
The Death Panel Convenes
President Trump’s plan to replace the Affordable Care Act will propose giving each state a fixed amount of federal money in the form of a block grant to provide health care to low-income people on Medicaid, a top adviser to Mr. Trump said in an interview broadcast on Sunday.
One of the saddest things about Donald J. Trump is that for a man with 70 years of lying experience he's so bad at it. #alternatefacts - Andy Borowitz
Trump claiming he had the biggest crowd proves again that he lies about size.
It's ok, Don. They weren't a big crowd, but they were thick. - John Fugelsang
- Trump pledges to cut taxes and regulation 'massively'
- Trump to withdraw from TPP
- Trump imposes freeze on federal hiring
WH spox needed to clearly say US is not going to take Iraq's oil. Every moment that statement stands puts our troops at greater risk. - Gordon Trowbridge
Trump May Have Accidentally Created A New Industry: TRUMP PORN
Adult magazine Penthouse has received three claims for its $1 million offer to anyone who could provide real tapes of President-elect Donald Trump’s alleged and unproven sexual escapades at the Ritz-Carlton in Moscow...
His 1st act as POTUS was to hurt Americans who are struggling to pay their mortgages. Y'now, like Jesus would do.- John Fugelsang