'President-elect Trump should not be expected to destroy the company he built,' a Trump lawyer said Wednesday.
Trump has literally melded his personal businesses with the US government and has announced a pathway for foreigners to submit bribes. - Ryan Lizza
The World Is A Safer Place Without
- Trump: 'I Consider That an Asset, Not a Liability' if Putin Wanted Him as President
- ‘I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA’: Trump Continues Bizarre Defense Over Unverified Report
- 'You Are Fake News!': Trump and CNN's Jim Acosta Get Into Shouting Match at Presser
- CNN's Jim Acosta: Spicer Threatened to Toss Me From Trump Presser Following 'Fake News' Confrontation
- Donald Trump: @BuzzFeed Will 'Suffer the Consequences' for Posting Dossier
- Tillerson: I haven't talked to Trump about Russia
- President-Elect Donald Trump Joins South Korea's Left In Pushing New Korea Policy
Hope you enjoyed Obama's speech. You won't hear anything so cogent and kind for a long time. So, with complete sincerity: THANKS, OBAMA. - Stephen King
Trump's 1st Fully Orchestrated Press Conference
Donald Trump took questions from the media Wednesday for the first time since he was elected president on Nov. 8. And he quickly put to rest the idea that his rapidly approaching presidency would fundamentally change his tone, style or basic approach ...
Trump says fighting ISIS is "Number one tricky."
Which happens to be the name of the service he ordered from the Russian call girl agency. - John Fugelsang
I Wonder What Revenge Trump Will Take Out On McCain
Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) says he delivered a dossier to FBI Director James Comey late last year containing unverified claims that Russia had gathered compromising information on President-elect Donald Trump.
- Trump says his sons will oversee business while he is president
- 64% of Americans want the president-elect to shut down his Twitter account
- FBI chief James Comey: "We do not have any evidence that the Trump campaign or the current RNC systems were hacked"
- Juliet Huddy claimed she was removed from “O’Reilly Factor” “in retaliation for rebuffing Mr. O’Reilly’s advances"
- Trump says he met with Supreme Court candidates, will pick after taking office
- Beyond ‘golden showers’: Here are 9 explosive claims from intel memo on Trump-Russia collusion
"I guess I'm not so gross after all."
- Andy Borowitz.
The best part of the new Tump leak will be how everyone giggles when they say the word 'leak.'- John Fugelsang
That reminded me of a Soviet press conference. More speakers than questions, more flags than answers.- Garry Kasparov
Rock The Voter News
- 'He's Chicago's own': Residents of historic Bronzeville watch Obama's farewell speech with pride
- Obama speech: Democracy needs you, says outgoing president
- Read the full transcript of President Obama's farewell speech
- Katy Perry, Cher Join Nationwide Women's Anti-Trump March
"To Joe Biden, the scrappy kid from Scranton who became Delaware’s favorite son: you were the first decision I made as a nominee & the best" - President Obama
I Guess That Trump Will Remove Hillary's Name
Hillary Clinton made a rare and low-key return to Washington on Tuesday for the ceremonial opening of a new exhibition and museum area at the State Department that will be partly named for her.
FBI had both "Russians have blackmail info on Trump" and "There are irrelevant emails on Weiner's laptop."
Guess what they publicized.- Dante Atkins
- Stocks edge mostly higher; drug firms drop after Trump comments
- How Trump Misled America About His Plans for His Companies
- Ethics Experts: Trump Still Faces Serious Conflicts Of Interest
- You'll Soon Be Able to Pick Up FedEx Packages From Walgreens
Rightwing pro-torture corporatist who threatens press that don't portray him flatteringly frets about Nazi Gemany.
Satan hi-fives Roy Cohn.- John Fugelsang
Tillerson Is In Vlad's Back Pocket
Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) asked Rex Tillerson point-blank whether Vladimir Putin was a war criminal — and Donald Trump’s pick for secretary of state blinked.
“I would not use that term,” said Tillerson, the longtime chief executive of Exxon Mobil who was awarded the Kremlin’s Order of Friendship in 2013 .
I'd like to publish a photography book of very recently born babies and call it 'Not Cute Yet.'- John Fugelsang