President-elect Donald Trump is considering plans to restructure and slim down a top U.S. intelligence agency, a person familiar with the discussions said Thursday. The move comes after Trump questioned the intelligence community's assessment that Russia interfered with the presidential election on his behalf.
If Twitter goes down, American foreign policy will have to rely on skywriting.- Conan O'Brien
The World Is A Safer Place Without Trump
- Congress begins Russia hacking probe, Trump still skeptical of US intelligence
- Kaine: Separate threat of Russian hacking from election results
- Intelligence Leaders Express Concern At Becoming Trump's Political Targets
- At Russian Hacking Hearing, Most Republican Senators Express No Outrage
- US puts bin Laden’s son on terror blacklist
Nobody is accusing President-elect Trump of hostility to all intelligence gathering. He profited enormously from the work of Russian spies. - David Frum
Nothing To See Here. Move On.
More than 150 financial institutions hold debts connected to president-elect, analysis shows.
Why does Trump again and again and again take it upon himself to be Vladimir Putin's defense lawyer? - Sen. Tim Kaine
- Trump deposed in celebrity chef lawsuit
- Dems demand ethics investigation of Trump's health nominee
- Newt Gingrich blames Chicago torture video on Obama’s failure to ‘oppose black racism’
- Tucker Carlson and Donald Trump Tangled Over Hair, ‘P*ssy’
- Chuck Schumer Hits Back After Donald Trump Calls Him A 'Clown'
- Kasich warns Republicans on ObamaCare repeal
- Comey defends handling of Clinton email investigation during ‘challenging’ US election year
Make America Sick Again - brought to you by Prayer Against Care. - John Fugelsang
Fox & Trump Unite
Rupert Murdoch moved swiftly and unexpectedly to fill the void opened up by Megyn Kelly’s departure for NBC. Thursday morning, Fox News announced Tucker Carlson is taking over Kelly’s 9 p.m. slot. Carlson’s ascension to prime time is significant in several ways, the most crucial being this: It’s another sign that Murdoch is pushing Fox News in a more pro-Trump direction.
Call me a Hollywood elitist, but I think it's unconscionable that the richest country in the world would go back to bankrupting the sick. - John Legend
Ineligible Electors? Why, Of Course.
At issue are charges that many of those who voted for Donald Trump were ineligible to serve as presidential electors because they either didn’t live in the congressional district they represented or because they held elective office in states legally barring dual officeholders.
Rock The Voter News
- House Dems may challenge Electoral College certification
- Planned Parenthood launches national campaign to take on Trump, GOP
Because nothing says "small gov't" conservative like gangs of old white men telling you what you can do with your uterus.- The Baxter Bean
Republicans Want To Shut Down Democratic Cities
After consolidating power in Washington, D.C., and state capitals under President-elect Donald Trump, Republicans are moving to prevent large cities dominated by Democrats from enacting sweeping liberal agendas.
Republican state legislatures are planning so-called preemption laws, which prevent cities and counties from passing new measures governing everything from taxes to environmental regulations and social issues.
We simply cannot afford to spend $80 billion annually on incarceration. - President Barack Obama
- DC-area contractors claim Trump owes them more than $3 million
- Internet Archive launches library of Trump videos
- Trump takes aim at Toyota on Twitter
- New app alerts users when Trump tweets about stocks they own
The only thing Donald Trump has in common with his supporters is that they've all chosen to reject intelligence. - John Fugelsang
GOP Lining Up Their Ducks To Deal With Pesky Federal Employees
House Republicans this week reinstated a procedural rule created in 1876 that allows lawmakers to cut the pay of individual federal workers down to $1
When God closes a door, throw a chair through a window.- John Fugelsang